Islamic Forum

:D

This is what I meant by filtering through more info:

... trying to filter which part is the message and which part is user information.

That is the problem I am facing too. It is difficult to differentiate which is post and which is the members info, especially when the color of both categories are alike.

Could the settings be changed so the member info section appears in a different color from the post?

PropellerAds

brothers so do not like this but there is nothing we can do about it we just a have to get along with oit oke akapichai

How about creating a poll?

i think there is already one..

w/salaam

Could the settings be changed so the member info section appears in a different color from the post?

I agree... That would be more helpful...

I tried that, but it looked bad.

I don't know why you find it difficult to separate between poster info and the post. Poster info is very clear with member icon showing at left, and even if member has no icon, the bar with the on/off status, card and pm buttons serves as a borderline, under which the post starts. And the bar itself has a darker color.

But even if after all these distictive marks you're still confused, its not all bad. After all, its the poster info, and there is no harm when reading a post, to start by reading who posted them. Actually, you're supposed to :D

im getting used to it... a little ^_^

I'm sorry i don't like it either, when i first clicked on a thread i got confused and thought i was clicking on someones info. Makes ur details too noticed :D

Brother dot, would it be possible to move the icon/icon on the right side instead? I am not suggesting moving to a new column, rather moving it to the place where the user details are (ie. Joined: 28-June 03..), and moving those details to where the icon/icon is.

Many users have contrasting/animating icons, and since now we are forced to look at them while scrolling the page, it causes a more frequent eye-adjustment. I think that's what hurts the eyes.

I am sure this layout is a complete no no for some people like me. If possible, do consider it. :D

isn't this funny just after bro dot posted his reply, i just started to feel comfortable with this format... :D

w/salaam

This is so confusing and not user friendly at all, hurts my eyes trying to figure out whats what

im gonna be totally honest.

i hate it-what was wrong with the other one?

this new look still shows the same information

hmmm-i was used to the other one-why change it

i guess we'll have to live :D

well at least i think there should be a back ground...

as for the rest i am comfortable with it.

Well no one like "info guy" at first shot, now ppl love it :D

It's gonna be same with new layout. It gonna take a while.

BTW where is my icon? :D

BTW where is my icon? :D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/28222"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/show.php/showtopic/28222[/url]