Islamic Forum
guidance

Women And Education

Assalamou Alaicom warahmatulahu wabarakatuh brothers and sisters.

I hope that you are all in the best of health and iman.

Islam gives the privilege for both men and women to seek knowledge by making it an obligation and an act of worship. Many, however, believe that Muslim women are deprived from this privilege within the bounds of Islam.

I was hoping if I can get support on this particular issue: The importance of education (in Islam) and 'Muslim women and education'.

Jazakom Allahu khair.

May Allah (swt) increase us in knowledge and iman, ameen.

PropellerAds

:D

maybe this will help you.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=11466"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.Islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=11466[/url]

:D / Peace to all,

:D for the link Baree.

I would also like to add two more Sis Guidance :D it shall benefits you. :D

Sis Zabrina

1) The Status of Woman in Islam

from "Islam in focus" By Hammuda Abdul-Ati, PH.D.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jannah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/sisters/statuswomen.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.jannah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/sisters/statuswomen.html[/url]

2) The Condition of Women before Islam

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/english/discover_islam.cfm?cat_id=6&sub_cat_id=57"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamtoday(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/english/discover...6&sub_cat_id=57[/url]