Islamic Forum
Hasib

Defending What Is Mine

:D

A stranger walks in and takes what is yours.

Would you defend your territory? Would you fight for what is yours? Yes you would. Most people would.

You would be a coward not to!

Theres a saying in america. . . . . . well lets not get into that now. . . . . . .

random saying :D

PropellerAds

:D warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

It depends what they were taking, if it was my school books, I wouldn’t fight with them to get it back, if anything, I’d give them a pound to show my appreciation. Heck I wouldn’t need to do homework for the next decade. There are certain things no one should defend; it’s not even worth it. On the other hand, if it’s valuable like chocolate then that is another matter all together.

finder's keeper's, loser's weepers….

I can assure you its not books nor chocolate :D.. and btw books are quite important as how can you gain knowledge without reading :D??

Well can you claim insurance for what ever they were going to jack(Steal)?

Books are important? So important that the teacher feels 16 experiment write ups is sufficient to keep you busy during your holidays. Nah I think they are torturous. No book means no homework. Knowledge does not necessary mean you obtain it from books, you can obtain knowledge from experience and you can read them up on the internet (Wikipedia to be precious :D ).

:D warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Noones "jacking" anything haha ahaha.. if anything i feel what i have is unprotected from vultures :D..

are you asking if someone takes your rights away what would one do?

now if it's about ice cream cones, thats a whole different topic.. :D

sisters, when u get married eat the ice cream cone before your husband can get to it

Assalaamu Alaikum

Just tell the person "uh thats mine" try not to sound aggressive though. Are you going to tell us what the mystery item is?

Assalaamu Alaikum

Just tell the person "uh thats mine" try not to sound aggressive though. Are you going to tell us what the mystery item is?

no dude its gona be messy fight.. war of words and if needed fists :D..

Assalamu Alaikum, I think this was supposed to be a serious post but is turning into funny Thread.

Anyways, If I felt someone needed something that I have (material things), then I would give it to them, even though I might need it, I would give them double of what they need.

If someone asked for something that I have, then I will see if they can afford it then I will tell them very nicely where to go and get it from for a nice price, because I immensly dislike being used.

If someone just tries to take even a penny of mine forcefully, I would fight them and make sure they loose and regret trying to touch what is mine.

I would protect and defend my Family and my loved ones and anyone who is being disgraced or is being BackBitten with my life inshaAllah.

Wassalamu alaikum, umAhmad.

I think you summed it up pretty well :D

You toucha my stuff, I breaka your face! :D

I actually dont mind people touching my stuff usually... depends what and who I guess

it depends on what the person took. if its something petty like my pencil or eraser i would just feel slightly annoyed. but when it comes to books and stuff, well i get pretty upset, cuz books like br Hasib said are important... the worst is when you gave the book to someone, you ask for it back, and they say they already gave it back to you *sniff* :D my favorite Islamic book too, with the nice blue hardcover cover :D

if someone does something to me or my family, they might be safe from me, but not my mom.. muwahahaha. my mum is extremaly defensive... my dad was having problems in his work (something with the manager) and they had to tell him to go (though they gave a whole year package)... my mum was upset and i guess her duaa worked really well, cuz a year later or so that whole department was finish, kaput.

Assalamu Alaikum

They'd have to ask me first, and obviously depending on what it is....

I get really annoyed if someone takes my stuff without asking, I feel kinda betrayed... :-(

Walaikum Assalam