Islamic Forum
guided_heart

I am in so much pain! plz make dua!

Bismillah,

salaam brothers and sisters, i hope everyone is doing well their imaan and health.

I woke up this morning with pain that i never felt before. This pain is coming from my Groin. Ya Allah, i could hardly pray or get up. Just happen when i woke up! suhannallah.

plz pray for me to get well inshallah. If i don't make it somehow and its my time to return to Allah, remember I loved everyone of you brothers and sisters from IF for Allah's sake. A lot of people are returning to Allah, so if it turns out to be my time...then inshallah..make dua for me and all those who die in the name of Allah.

ur all a blesssed souls. Thanx brother dot, i will never forget IF..even if i make it to jannah inshallah.

forgive me all if i have wronged anyone of you be u a muslim or non-muslim.

jazakallah.

wa.salaam

PropellerAds

:salam:

brother you are in my dua's indeed always. Brother why don't you go to the doctor? inshaAllah it is nothing at all. please keep us updated on your situation. you might of moved wrong in your sleep and tore something. may Allah give you patience and heal you AMeen

please do keep us updated.

:D

oh brother you will be fine insha'Allah

and don't be worry like that,make a dua'a &counsel a doc.

and i'll make a dua'a for u insha'Allah

:D brother

i am so soorry to hear tht :D :P you'll be in my duaas.you should go to a doc,most probably its nothing serious (atleast i hope so) .take good care of yourself

:P

Edited by RAAAZ

Sorry to hear that brother guided_heart.. :D You should go to the doctor tho...

May Allah SWT cure you and let the pain you are going through clear any of your sins, and may He reward you for all that you've gone through..

You're in my dua's always inshaAllah..

:P :P

Dont worry brother. Inshallah you will be fine. May Allah give you a full recovery. Ameen.

asalam alaikum

inshallah may Allah cure you soon, and u will be in my dua

u should see a doctor

Brother get someone to help you go to the doctor

Insha'Allah you will be cured quickly, ameen to all the duas

wasalaam

Ameen to the dua, get to hospital!

May Allah (SWT) forgive urs and ours sins. :ameen:

:w:

aslam wa alikum,

brother you will be in my duas inshallah,

but if your getting pains from the groin area and its been around for a while you should go doctors, it could be just a minor issue or Allah forbid a form of cancer which could become fatal if not treated quickly,

May Allah protect you from misfortune

salam,

u will be in my dua. please go to a doctor and dont worry may Allah give u peace.

Guest amani

Assalamualikum

Brother never think the worse!

:D you will be fine

anyhow do go to the doctor just to make sure

you are in my duas :D

Ameen to all the duas..

Insha'Allah brother it's nothing too bad..

Bismillah,

here is the update:

salaam brothers and sisters, hope yall doing well in imaan and health. As many of you said, rest was what i needed. I prayed isha around 7:30pm and i slept after that. I woke up for Qiyam like 5:am and alhamdulilah...the worst pain was gone for now. I was able to walk to work today alhamdulilah. So yea..i think i needed some rest and ima get more today inshallah.

thank u all for ur duas..may Allah bless ya all.

Jazakallah. :D

wa.salaam

Alhamdullah :D ,i'm glad to hear that,but u still in need

to counsel a doctor at least to know the cause of that illness

fe hifz Allah

:D brother! glad to hear that you are doing better :P .see i told you its probably nothing B)

:P

Edited by RAAAZ

remenber brother evreything that comes upon someone is god given and if were to be cured you shall be cured and if you are not to be cured Allah knows best

(Ameen to all of the duas)

happy to know you are doing better alhamdulilah!

Bismillah,

salam,

Thank u all kindly for ur support and prayers. I always make dua for u all. Alhamdulilah..i am closer to be 100% inshallah.

jazakallah..dear brothers and sisters.

wa.salam

Bismillah,

salaam brothers and sisters, i hope everyone is doing well their imaan and health.

I woke up this morning with pain that i never felt before. This pain is coming from my Groin. Ya Allah, i could hardly pray or get up. Just happen when i woke up! suhannallah.

plz pray for me to get well inshallah. If i don't make it somehow and its my time to return to Allah, remember I loved everyone of you brothers and sisters from IF for Allah's sake. A lot of people are returning to Allah, so if it turns out to be my time...then inshallah..make dua for me and all those who die in the name of Allah.

ur all a blesssed souls. Thanx brother dot, i will never forget IF..even if i make it to jannah inshallah.

forgive me all if i have wronged anyone of you be u a muslim or non-muslim.

jazakallah.

wa.salaam

Asalamu alaykum

*wipes the tear off her face* akhi you shall be in my dua Inshallah…May Allah (swt) give you good health.

Asalamu alaykum

*wipes the tear off her face* akhi you shall be in my dua Inshallah…May Allah (swt) give you good health.

I nearly cried when he said if is my time to return to Allah pray for me subhanalah i should know better that all of us will return to Allah oneday but still it doesn't make me used to to the idea or not feel sad upon hearing the death of a muslim whether i know them or not. :P

I'm glad your feeling much better may Allah give you full recovery. :D

insha'Allah your du'aas will be in my prayers...aamin............i m very sorry to hear that sister

Bye

Salam brother,

Sorry for replying late but i am glad that you are recovering & inshahallah you will be fine very soon,but you must go to the doctor to diagnose & to cure it..............inshahallah you will be in my Dua's but brother don't stress too much inshahallah Allah will bless you with health forever but soon Ameen

takecare,all the best :D

Wasalam