Islamic Forum
dot

Icons Competition For Graphic Designers

:D

Many thanks sister, I've added them, except 3 that were exceeding the max size of 10kb. You're welcome to add as much as you like, just remember to make them less than 10kb.

PropellerAds

:D / Peace to all,

:D Muja, you sure are talented :D Very nice avartars...

Sis Zabrina

Assalam Alaikum

Mashah Allah! May Allah (SWT) reward you for doing grt work.

Jazaak Allah KHair

Assalam ALaikum

I liked all of them :D

BUT this one is my favourite of all..

muslim.gif

May Allah (SWT) reward you for your hard work for Islam.

Jazaak Allah KHair

:D and :D Ill be more careful of the 10 kb thing!

:sl:

Some of these are old one that were over 10 kb, insha'Allah they are all less now. Also here are some new ones.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img233.imageshack.us/img233/2198/ramadankareemrm3.gif"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img233.imageshack.us/img233/2198/ramadankareemrm3.gif[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img291.imageshack.us/img291/9253/liveforallahsl6.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img291.imageshack.us/img291/9253/liveforallahsl6.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img156.imageshack.us/img156/8783/innocenceofyoungchildrenve7.jp"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img156.imageshack.us/img156/8783/in...childrenve7.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img138.imageshack.us/img138/663/smileitssunnahqv7.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img138.imageshack.us/img138/663/smileitssunnahqv7.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img138.imageshack.us/img138/5145/muslimboyob3.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img138.imageshack.us/img138/5145/muslimboyob3.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img216.imageshack.us/img216/8841/blackandwhiteit1.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img216.imageshack.us/img216/8841/blackandwhiteit1.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img420.imageshack.us/img420/761/submitme9.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img420.imageshack.us/img420/761/submitme9.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img233.imageshack.us/img233/8526/hijabpridecz6.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img233.imageshack.us/img233/8526/hijabpridecz6.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img404.imageshack.us/img404/8576/lovetheummahwc1.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img404.imageshack.us/img404/8576/lovetheummahwc1.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img394.imageshack.us/img394/3899/islamloveds8.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img394.imageshack.us/img394/3899/islamloveds8.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img371.imageshack.us/img371/1700/stoppraykb7.jpg"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img371.imageshack.us/img371/1700/stoppraykb7.jpg[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img411.imageshack.us/img411/1842/5pillarsib4.gif"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img411.imageshack.us/img411/1842/5pillarsib4.gif[/url]

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img102.imageshack.us/img102/6651/islamrightpath1fi0.gif"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_img102.imageshack.us/img102/6651/is...ghtpath1fi0.gif[/url]

Please don't put up any you dont like. Also if anyone has any ideas for icons please let me know. I would love to make more, but I am bad at thinking up ideas.

Barak Allah feekum sister, they're all beautiful. All added to our icon collection, under your name.

Many thanks for your continued efforts to beautify our forum.

I hope insha'Allah more talents show up among our members. We can use all the art work you can offer.

Alhamdulillah,

It seems interesting to design an icon right here..

Nice idea bro Dot..

Insya-Allah, I'll try my best and spread an icons' design right here. Dedicated for Islamic forumers.. =)

Insya-Allah.

Thats nice masha'Allah bro. :sl:

Alhamdulillah, thanks sis..

Your designs are more attractive than mine, I like it =)

Anyway, what software did U use sis? May I know?

I used Adobe photoshop, and fireworks for the design. But it takes time to explore before I learned how to use it..

Jazakallah.

No mine aren't better than yours bro :sl: Masha'Allah everything submitted has been nice. I use Paint Shop Pro 9 and animation shop 3. I want to get photoshop insha'Allah. I think thats the best program.

Alhamdulillah, my second design..

Kaaba,

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/Kaaba.gif[/img]

Proud Muslimah;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/ProudMuslimah3.gif[/img]

Proud Muslimah;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/ProudMuslimah2.gif[/img]

Islam is beautiful;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/Butterfly3.gif[/img]

Islam is beautiful;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/Butterfly2.gif[/img]

Islam is beautiful;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/Butterfly1.gif[/img]

WeLoveIslam_Red ;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/WeLoveIslam_Red.gif[/img]

WeLoveIslam_Purple;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/WeLoveIslam_Purple.gif[/img]

WeLoveIslam_Green;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/WeLoveIslam_Green.gif[/img]

WeLoveIslam_Blue ;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/WeLoveIslam_Blue.gif[/img]

SaveOurMuslim ;

######you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_i83.11chan(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/albums/j281/MuzzamMiL1444/Gawaher/SaveOurMuslim.gif[/img]