Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
soulja-ess

Grandma

:D

my grandma died yesterday just after she prayed fajr..she was sayin the shahadah and makin du3a al7amdulila...she'd just suddenly become ill...lung problems and heart problems but nobody thought it would be this serious :D inshallah may Allah grant her jannat al-firdaus..please pray for her :) :D

PropellerAds

Inna lilllahi wa innailaihi rajioon.

she was sayin the shahadah and makin du3a al7amdulila.

Good sign..May All grant her paradise

:)

my grandma died yesterday just after she prayed fajr..she was sayin the shahadah and makin du3a al7amdulila...she'd just suddenly become ill...lung problems and heart problems but nobody thought it would be this serious :D inshallah may Allah grant her jannat al-firdaus..please pray for her

:D Sister 'soulja-ess'

inna lillah waina ilaihi rajioon :D

so sorry to hear that

May Allah :D remove her sins and grant her Jannah Al Firduas

:D she will be in my dua's

your sister in Islam :D

Guest amani

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhee rajioun!

may Allah :D grant her jannatul firdaus and your family patience through these hard times. :D

:D :D :)

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun.

May Allah :D have mercy on her, forgive her sins, grant her ease in the qabr and the best of Jannah and protect her from Jahannam. May He grant you and your family sabr and reward you'll for what you'll are going through. Ameen

:) :D :D

I am very sorry to hear the news.

Oh Allah! Have mercy upon her and forgive her sins.

Al-Mu'min! Al-Muqsit! Bestow your mercy upon her and enlighten her grave and grant her and her family the highest levels of Jenatul-Firdaus.

An-Nur! Al-Hadi! Protect her from the punishment of the grave and grant her an easy account on The Day of Judgment.

Al-Baqi! Al-Mughni! Grant her family and friends with patience during this time of hardships, for all power rests in your Hands.

May the blessings and love of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad :D, his wives, his children, his righteous family, and upon his companions and followers.

May the blessings, love and peace be upon our Father Adam ('AlyheeSalaam), and upon all Prophets and Messengers after him, to the seal of all Prophets, Muhammad :D.