Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bodrul

warn levels

when do they go down?

i got 2 min after i joinned

1. for having a flag icon

2. for asking the diffrence between sunni and shi'te

just wanted to know if they will go down any time soon ( since its been a while )

PropellerAds

:D

They don't go down by themselves.

However, if you would like to PM the moderator who gave you the warning, and promise to abide by IF rules in the future, they'll gladly remove your warnings, so long that its your first violation.

i forgot who gave them ( doesnt matter i dont really post here that often since the things i'm into you need 100+ posts )

i thought this was suppose to be "http://google/search?q=Islamic+forum&sourceid=mozilla-search&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official"]islamic forum[/url] ( people to a bit tolarent )

edit: nevermind.

Edited by flutterby

assalamu alikum

And its only 50 posts! Hope your stay here will be beneficial :D

wa'aykum salam

i would have thought new members would have access to the general forum not become a full member first ( i run my own forum and i have restrictions in place aswell but not this heavy )

Bahahahahahah ..... YOu go down .... bro ... muahahahahahah .....

**phew** not that the devil in me was unleashed .... Take a chill bro ... After Pm ing the MOd who gave you the Warning ... Butter Him or her up for sometime and Hopefully you will get your TIcket to Freedom :D

LOL..oh man..be happy you didnt get banned!!! (jk)...

I would say bug the mod..If its for a trivial reason..then I would say Talk to the mod...If you receive a warning, you SHOULD be receiving a pm too..although the funny thing is if you haven't made 50 posts, then you can't access PMs!!! I find it funny lol...

I have a feeling this thread would be closed soon for obvious reasons

The moderators aren't villains. If you try discussing your problems with us reasonably, you'll discover that for yourself.

bodrul, click on the warning level where it shows the percentage - a window will pop up showing which mod increased your warning level. PM or email that mod and :P it'll be decreased. The rules of Gawaher are what make this forum so efficient. They are extremely easy to follow if you pay attention! :D I suggest reading through them and understanding them before you post again, to avoid any more confusion.

Bro cheerio, there are other ways of reaching members besides PM.

:P

Edited by Keeping Faith

assalamu alaikum

Bro cheerio, there are other ways of reaching members besides PM.

and that would be? I honestly didn't know there were other ways to contact the mods

I got a warning not long after I joined. But the Moderator didn't even bother replying when I PM'd him about it.

Hmmmm.

assalamu alaikum

and that would be? I honestly didn't know there were other ways to contact the mods

Wa alaikum assalam

E-mail :D

• When a member has less than 50 posts, the moderator/guardian warning them sends an e-mail.
    When a member has above 50 posts, the moderator warning them sends a PM.

It is up to the member to check their e-mail and reply with a promise to read our forum rules and abide by them. Warnings will only be decreased when the member has understood our rules and will abide by them. If you don't understand the rule, than just contact us, and we'll happily explain anything.

If you click our profiles, you will see that our e-mail settings are on public. Meaning that if you click the e-mail link in our profiles, you will be able e-mail us. Newbies simply have to click our Mini Profile Card in order to get our e-mail form.

Thank you.

asalamu alaykum

i think the mods should pm the new members first before issuing them a warning as they are new here and dont know much about the rules. Warning them soon after joining the forum is not very polite

asalamu alaykum

i think the mods should pm the new members first before issuing them a warning as they are new here and dont know much about the rules. Warning them soon after joining the forum is not very polite

ok this is the first person i agree with on this forum...thanks my friend...

So far, 5 members have been disabled indefinitely because of their posts in this particular topic, which is becoming like an example of 'how to get yourself disabled indefinitely, the easiest way ever!".

Your warning is 0% threfore you have no warnings.

The blue squares increase as your post count increases

Its your duty to read the rules. Besides, if you live by them, your warning will go down. Dont take it hard, but learn from your mistakes, coz you wont live long enough to make them all. :P

and please, the small blue shapes, are they warnings?

When they 'light up' they indicate the percentage of your warnings. When the percentage is 0%, you'll see them all 'dimmed'.

Peace,

Thanks Rofi and Dot. ( I think Islamicbrother is not addressing me)

How good, reading this thread I started to think I had 5 warnigs, the number of the small blue shapes!!

Peace,

Thanks Rofi and Dot. ( I think Islamicbrother is not addressing me)

How good, reading this thread I started to think I had 5 warnigs, the number of the small blue shapes!!

No i wasn't addressing you, it was directed at the new comers.

Anyway, if you have any other questions, do ask us. Have a nice time.

Peace.

Speaking of the warning level, many members don't realize this:

with the exception of mods, no one gets to see your warning indicator, except yourself. Each member can see his/her own particular indicator only, and there is no way anyone else could see your own.