Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
muk

Need Help New In Here Plase...

asalamaolekum.

I am lloking for a naat. I dont really know the name of it but it goes something like "Mujhe aapne bulaya ye karam nahi ti kya hai. Mera martaba badaya ye karam nahi to kya hai" I heard this on a dvd but it was in background and there was a voice over so can't extract from the DVD. i really like this naat. It will be great if one of you guys or sisters help me. I am not very relagious person but inshallah I am tying and one day will get there.

I also wanted to say this pace is very good. I din't know that there was such place where all Islam lovers could come shar ethings and talk. It is great to have this site.

thanks very much.

Mukhtar.

PropellerAds

salaam alaikum,

Welcome to IF :D We're glad to have you and pleased you're glad to be here :D

Have a look at the (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=166"]Islamic Songs[/url] section as it seems that's what you're looking for.

It's hard to be sure though, since I don't understand what you've written. Since this is your first post, I advise you to familiarize yourself with the forum rules:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?act=boardrules[/url]

because they are enforced and posting in a language other than English or Arabic is a violation.

walaikum salaam,

AS

:D

Welcome to IF brother.

Kindly notice that only English and Arabic are allowed in IF.

And kindly make sure you're posting in the right forum.