Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
zabrina

World Economics/business/finance

Bismillaah

As Salaamu 'alaykum and peace to all,

IF has a wonderful politics section which allows its members to discuss freely world politics and how it has effected and impacted the world. Thank you for that. :D

However, I am of the opinion that politics and world economics/ trade/ business/ management/finance are interrelated. I am sure many agree and hold the same opinion. We can see that many political decisions made based on economics/trade etc. It will be wonderful if we can have a place where we can post and discuss World Economics/World Business. It is important that we are made aware of the capitalist movement that are managing the world economy right now.

The forum can also include discussions on issues both from the conventional and Islamic perspectives.

There are many instances when I wanted to post some business or economics based articles to share with members of IF, but, i found that there is no place for me to post them.

I sincerely hope that IF can consider this suggestion which :D can help enhance the knowledge of its members. Salaam.

Sis Zabrina

PropellerAds

:D

Good idea, it would be an important section indeed. Barak Allah feekum sister.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showforum=476"]World Trade & Economics[/url]

:D / Peace to all,

:D Brother dot for your kind consideration. May IF become an excellent source of knowledge and discussion platform for muslims and non-muslims alike. :D

Sis Zabrina