Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
khumara

Alamah Iqbal (urdu Poet)

:D

can anyone tell me any good urdu websites or give me some information on alamah iqbal , the famous poet? its for my urdu speaking exam :D

:D in advance!

PropellerAds

Asalam alikum,

you made me remmember iman49, sister had so much knowledge about Allama iqbal , May Allah Help her soul. Amin

Anyway, what you wanna know about Allama Iqbal? May be I can help, well

My personal opinion about him is that in the last century, there are not many people of his level, he is incredible in his writngs, sometimes , when i read any of his poetry, I think that how can a man write such beautifull poetry, He was surely Wali Of Allah.

Asalaamo aleykum sister,

Inshallah you can move from Wikipedia :

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Allama_Iqbal"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_en.wikipedia(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wiki/Allama_Iqbal[/url]

It has a huge biography there...in Urdu and Arabic too I think..

waleykum assalaam,

:D for your help, hmm but i wanted to get some info in urdu so then i could have a better idea of what to say. oh yeah :D sister chaand for the link :)

is it possible for anyone to give me some links to any urdu websites?

can anyone tell me any good urdu websites or give me some information on alamah iqbal , the famous poet? its for my urdu speaking exam :D

:) in advance!

You can check out his official website at: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.allamaiqbal(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.allamaiqbal(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

It has his biography and all his poems and prose, In Urdu, Farsi and English :D ...

You can check out his official website at: (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.allamaiqbal(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.allamaiqbal(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

It has his biography and all his poems and prose, In Urdu, Farsi and English :D ...

:D akhie! :)

Edited by khumara

:D akhie! :)

Wa Iyyakum, Insha Allah :D ...

Allama Iqbal is a brilliant poet! My friend was motivated by his poems and she can write beautiful poems herself... her surname is also 'Iqbal'

:D for the link!