Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fazri

Why Young Muslim Blow Them Self Up !?!?!?!?!

Because of the complete insanity of my Iraq Muslim brothers and killing 79 people I thought the world deserves to get at least some reason for why someone would blow themselves up. Here are a few I could think of...

Possible reason’s why Muslim Terrorist blow them self up?

1. For 72 virgins, of which none know what to do

2. Uncle Osama told me to do it

3. Its israel’s fault if they are destroyed I wont kill my brother Muslims

4. Islam is the religion of “piece†so I should be in pieces right?

5. It’s the JEWS they control the world you know

6. I like dressing up as women

7. They told me it was confetti

8. Jehad?!? I think I mean press the red button.

9. If I don’t kill them the guy next to me will and then he gets all the girls!

10. Because I am a poor uneducated young Muslim who was born to a society that has forgotten there great roots of being the epicenter of trade, commerce and society it was in the ancient world. Where once a proud people incredible development dwelled, now because our ignorance and fear we have lead ourselves to abandon all thoughts for improvement of this life and instead focus on the selfish development of self, using the line of possible ignorance and lack of knowledge to keep ourselves from feeling accountable in life. So instead being a proud people we limited our development of which causes our populous to starve and live in ruins! Turning there sadness to anger when trying to figure out who is ate fault.

I hope people understand what I am trying to say. It’s sad but at one time Muslims lead the world in development but now, this is what we did to ourselves. So when people die and some Muslims act in terror we know where we can find out who is really is at fault. We just need to look in the mirror.

at:

(www.)"http://themuslimcorer/mc/content/view/1250/58/"]themuslimcor

er/mc/c...t/view/1250/58/[/url]

PropellerAds
I thought the world deserves to get at least some reason for why someone would blow themselves up.

Here are a few I could think of...

7. They told me it was confetti

:D

You think this is funny???

If you claim that the world deserves a reason, then present your reasons in a serious manner.

Do not mock Islam or Muslims.

:D

You think this is funny???

If you claim that the world deserves a reason, then present your reasons in a serious manner.

Do not mock Islam or Muslims.

He's not mocking Islam/muslims. But he IS mocking the sheer stupidity of the actions of muslims that blow themselves up, or blow other random people up, or blow up Masjids, etc. Obviously u missed that

He's not mocking Islam/muslims. But he IS mocking the sheer stupidity of the actions of muslims that blow themselves up, or blow other random people up, or blow up Masjids, etc. Obviously u missed that

Thank you for the defense. :D , I am not trying to mock Islam or Muslims for the record.

Defense is not going to help you , either you backup your accusations or you will be warned and even disabled .

Pls go ahead .

Funny yes...make a good point yes...but still I can see why some people would find it un-appropriate.

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah

LOL the points Fazri has raised are actually quite amusing.. such baseless rants always lack all logic and ration. The real tyrants and terrorists today who present themsleves as ambassadors of peace are the ones who initially started labelling martyrs as terrorists, as a means of distraction of their own war crimes and chaos created in the Muslim lands.

When a Muslim retaliates to these aggressions and in order to defend his home and family with whatever he has, he is accused of being barmy and blowing himself up for reasons such as 'virgins' in paradise. As u suggested.

LOL. Anyway below is a quote by Brother Yamin Zakaria. I would strongly advise you to read his aricle in full 'In the mind of a suicide bomber' available on his website.

If a man wants to satisfy his carnal desires he is more likely to engage in self-indulgence rather than self-destruction. For a devout Muslim, this means getting married rather than get himself fitted for an explosive belt. There is no shortage of virgins in the Islamic world, where it is a virtue and not, as it is in the west, a source of shame. The point being that Muslim youth do not need to become martyrs to find virgins. Furthermore, translation of the word Houris is not the virgin women on earth, pleasures of heaven are described in the worldly language: nobody knows how literal or metaphorical these are. These are promised to all who enter paradise and martyrdom is not the only route to acquire these pleasures.

Such distortion of the terms and the facts by vicious Western media is also partly due to envy, as they cannot find virgins in their own community. It also shows the subconscious problem with their own sexuality, as according to their own religious beliefs sex is a necessary sin, but their desire is to practice it in excess, showing an ongoing internal conflict. So in describing Islam, they have transformed the Harems into brothels, Houris into lustful virgins. They see the four wives only in terms of sexual pleasures, ignoring the legal responsibility that comes with it, reflecting their sexually obsessed mindset, everything has to be analysed for its sexual utility. Also, making such accusations helps them to hide a collective guilt, as hypocrisy through adultery and pre-marital sex is rife, as monogamous man, like virgins, are a rarity.

The answer to the question is easy. There is no room for logic and reason in religious fanaticism. The two cannot coexist. Whether its a Muslim blowing up a market place, a Buddhist burning himself alive in the street, or a Christian hanging a "witch." Whenever people get that caught up in their religion, they lose touch with reality and fail to see their actions as being barbaric. It just so happens that this is occuring at a much more prevelant rate in the world of Islam in the Middle East at this point in time.

LOL the points Fazri has raised are actually quite amusing.. such baseless rants always lack all logic and ration. The real tyrants and terrorists today who present themsleves as ambassadors of peace are the ones who initially started labelling martyrs as terrorists, as a means of distraction of their own war crimes and chaos created in the Muslim lands.

When a Muslim retaliates to these aggressions and in order to defend his home and family with whatever he has, he is accused of being barmy and blowing himself up for reasons such as 'virgins' in paradise. As u suggested.

LOL. Anyway below is a quote by Brother Yamin Zakaria. I would strongly advise you to read his aricle in full 'In the mind of a suicide bomber' available on his website.

If a man wants to satisfy his carnal desires he is more likely to engage in self-indulgence rather than self-destruction. For a devout Muslim, this means getting married rather than get himself fitted for an explosive belt. There is no shortage of virgins in the Islamic world, where it is a virtue and not, as it is in the west, a source of shame. The point being that Muslim youth do not need to become martyrs to find virgins. Furthermore, translation of the word Houris is not the virgin women on earth, pleasures of heaven are described in the worldly language: nobody knows how literal or metaphorical these are. These are promised to all who enter paradise and martyrdom is not the only route to acquire these pleasures.

Such distortion of the terms and the facts by vicious Western media is also partly due to envy, as they cannot find virgins in their own community. It also shows the subconscious problem with their own sexuality, as according to their own religious beliefs sex is a necessary sin, but their desire is to practice it in excess, showing an ongoing internal conflict. So in describing Islam, they have transformed the Harems into brothels, Houris into lustful virgins. They see the four wives only in terms of sexual pleasures, ignoring the legal responsibility that comes with it, reflecting their sexually obsessed mindset, everything has to be analysed for its sexual utility. Also, making such accusations helps them to hide a collective guilt, as hypocrisy through adultery and pre-marital sex is rife, as monogamous man, like virgins, are a rarity.

It's that kind of condescending attitude that helps turn non-Muslims against Muslims. I don't even know where to begin with that. I am just going to have to leave it at being completely ridiculous.

Defense is not going to help you , either you backup your accusations or you will be warned and even disabled .

Pls go ahead .

back it up? how’s so its a blog. Thoughts based of life experience i didn’t sit around for a hour researching facts, it was more of a emotional appeal. So sorry i can't really back it up until the day when people can experience life through other peoples eyes.

interesting..... :D

Bismillaherrahmaanerraheem

Do you really want to know why some people become suicide bombers? Well here are some of the reasons, and you aint gonna likem.

1: They lost so much in life (their family, friends, home, etc) that they dont want to live anymore.

Cause: Invasion of Muslim countries by israelis, Americans, Russians and their allies who seek to conquer Muslim lands to suck out the oil and gain control over the whole world.

2: They see all the evil in the world and are totally disgusted. They dont want to continue living in such a world and so want to die as soon as possible.

Cause: Injustice, evil and the disgusting immoral culture that the imperliasts try to spread all over the world.

3: They see so many of their people dead and think "Im going to die soon too, so I might as well take out some of the enemies with me".

Cause: Indiscriminate bombings by israelis, Americans and their allies.

Now for those of you who think the cause is "Islam" I say, yes Islam does teach self defence. Infact, it is forbidden on all Muslim men who are capable of fighting to run away and abandon their land or brothers when they are invaded. However, "Suicide bombing" was not even practiced by Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) his companions or any other Muslims for 1300 years. The first suicide bombers were infact Non-Muslims (communists and Japanese Kamukazi) and remember that BOMBS were invented by the West, as well as just about every other weapon of mass destruction.

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

Bismillaherrahmaanerraheem

Do you really want to know why some people become suicide bombers? Well here are some of the reasons, and you aint gonna likem.

1: They lost so much in life (their family, friends, home, etc) that they dont want to live anymore.

Cause: Invasion of Muslim countries by israelis, Americans, Russians and their allies who seek to conquer Muslim lands to suck out the oil and gain control over the whole world.

2: They see all the evil in the world and are totally disgusted. They dont want to continue living in such a world and so want to die as soon as possible.

Cause: Injustice, evil and the disgusting immoral culture that the imperliasts try to spread all over the world.

3: They see so many of their people dead and think "Im going to die soon too, so I might as well take out some of the enemies with me".

Cause: Indiscriminate bombings by israelis, Americans and their allies.

Now for those of you who think the cause is "Islam" I say, yes Islam does teach self defence. Infact, it is forbidden on all Muslim men who are capable of fighting to run away and abandon their land or brothers when they are invaded. However, "Suicide bombing" was not even practiced by Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) his companions or any other Muslims for 1300 years. The first suicide bombers were infact Non-Muslims (communists and Japanese Kamukazi) and remember that BOMBS were invented by the West, as well as just about every other weapon of mass destruction.

even more interesting

Thank you for the defense. :D , I am not trying to mock Islam or Muslims for the record.

Don't even mention the cartoons... You're on thin ice mister!

I think that there is a lot of demonisation of the West in the Muslim world and many young people are taught to hate westerners and especially Jews. There seems to be an unwillingless to hold serious peace talks, and I suspect that many young people are being used by malicious leaders with hatred in their hearts.

In the name of Allah

Intresting points cogito... Muslims are taught to HATE JEWS? Who teaches them that? hmmm... why do most Muslims hate Jews? It wouldnt have anything to do with israeli tanks and bombs blowing up Arab homes and israeli snipers shooting children in the head now does it?

And I totally agree that many young people are being used by malicious leaders with hatred in their hearts . Not in the Muslim world though, but young American soldiers ruled by Bush who has hatred of God and Muslims in his heart so much so that he called Muslims "the servants of Evil" when Muslims are servants of Allah.

No man, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE BEING DECIEVED! The fact that you think Muslims have no reason to hate the Jews proves this, as your TV and mainstream media dont cover even 1% of the atrocities of israelis on the Palestinians, the Americans on the Afghans or Iraqis, or even 1/10000 of the atrocities on the chechens by the Russians.

Do some research before making up your mind.

In the name of Allah

Intresting points cogito... Muslims are taught to HATE JEWS? Who teaches them that? hmmm... why do most Muslims hate Jews? It wouldnt have anything to do with israeli tanks and bombs blowing up Arab homes and israeli snipers shooting children in the head now does it?

And I totally agree that many young people are being used by malicious leaders with hatred in their hearts . Not in the Muslim world though, but young American soldiers ruled by Bush who has hatred of God and Muslims in his heart so much so that he called Muslims "the servants of Evil" when Muslims are servants of Allah.

No man, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE BEING DECIEVED! The fact that you think Muslims have no reason to hate the Jews proves this, as your TV and mainstream media dont cover even 1% of the atrocities of israelis on the Palestinians, the Americans on the Afghans or Iraqis, or even 1/10000 of the atrocities on the chechens by the Russians.

Do some research before making up your mind.

mashallah, that should dlear a few things up, and for the record jews are people of the book too so there should be no hatred towards innocent jewish people

back it up? how’s so its a blog. Thoughts based of life experience i didn’t sit around for a hour researching facts, it was more of a emotional appeal. So sorry i can't really back it up until the day when people can experience life through other peoples eyes.

Backup you accusations with evidence i am not going to say it again , if you cant this thread is closed .

and remember that BOMBS were invented by the West, as well as just about every other weapon of mass destruction.

Since when is China considered the West? And what does that argument have to do with the topic at hand? Alcohol was first distilled in the Middle East / North Africa. Does that mean I can blame them for my grandfather being an alcoholic. Your logic is severely flawed. All you can do is make excuses for suicide bombing. Good job, consider yourself part of the problem.

Edited by bleachcola

:D / Peace to All

Suicide bombing in the middle east is an incorporated terror tactic from Japanese Red Army. This is a terror group that imparted kamikaze, suicide attacks and other martial arts tactics to Hezbollah training camps in Lebanon in the 1970s. This was how suicide attack ideology started in Middle East. It has nothing to do with Islam. It is a tactic used against the enemy more of anything else. It has been used by many other terror groups before and not just muslims. Saying that suicide bombings go hand in hand with just radical muslims is a misconception. The tactic has been used before by the JRA, IRA and Tamil Tigers.

The position of Islam on any form of suicide is clear. Suicide is forbidden and haram.

:D / Peace

Edited by freedslave

Salam alaikum wr wb.

hmmm... very narrow minded topic.

IM sure your first ridiculous point has been explained by our sister.

Muslims believe God is Just. HOw could He be just if he rewards those who commit SUICIDE and MURDER? THese two offences are strictly prohibited in Islam. "Capital punishment" is the punishment for them. (obviously not suicide). Its the media who not only slander, and blaspheme about muslims but PLAINY LIE about them.

hmmm.. if "uncle Osama" has done teh atrocities of september 11 or any other murder etc. i dont think accordingto Islamic Law can he be considered a Muslim.

let me remind you israel kill MUCH MUCH more innocent people than suicide bombers. THey shoot at children.

hmmm.. more correctly Islam is the Religion of TRUTH that is why it is the fastest growing religion in the World, and in the US.

hmmm.. .real Jews who follow their religion are righteous and Muslims have to show respect to the people of the book. However those who dont follow their religion and control the world media etc. and are the cause of alot of death, they are the wrong doers.

hmmm... no you see women are held in high regard in Islam. They are not used as a tool only for advertising, and fulfilling desires. And yes to ignorant people that may be funny.

hmm.. go learn exactly what jihad is first. Second just remember the US funded and trained people who were doing Jihad against the Soviets in afghanistan.

No no muslims are ordered to guard their chastity. And lower their gaze. Its quite evident how little you know about muslims. And how much you know from TV, Media, and non muslims.

May peace be on those who follow the Guidance.

3:134 Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity, or in adversity; who restrain anger, and pardon (all) men;- for Allah loves those who do good;-

42:37. Those who avoid the greater crimes and shameful deeds, and, when they are angry even then forgive;

42:38. Those who hearken to their Lord, and establish regular Prayer; who (conduct) their affairs by mutual Consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for Sustenance;

4239. And those who, when an oppressive wrong is inflicted on them, (are not cowed but) help and defend themselves.

4240. The recompense for an injury is an injury equal thereto (in degree): but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation, his reward is due from Allah. for ((Allah)) loveth not those who do wrong.

42:41. But indeed if any do help and defend themselves after a wrong (done) to them, against such there is no cause of blame.

42:42. The blame is only against those who oppress men and wrong-doing and insolently transgress beyond bounds through the land, defying right and justice: for such there will be a penalty grievous.

42:43. But indeed if any show patience and forgive, that would truly be an exercise of courageous will and resolution in the conduct of affairs.

4:29. O ye who believe! Eat not up your property among yourselves in vanities: But let there be amongst you Traffic and trade by mutual good-will: Nor kill (or destroy) yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most Merciful!

4:30. If any do that in rancour and injustice,- soon shall We cast them into the Fire: And easy it is for Allah

I don't think from the above Allah's idea of defending yourself meant blowing up yourself and the innocent mother and child walking down the street who have done absolutely nothing to you. And like Allah said, he loves those who forgive and restrain their anger. If the Almighty Allah can forgive us our greatest sins - who are we not to forgive others who have wronged us.

Sometimes as humans we build up so much anger in us that we lose sight of the truth. Suicide bombing is simply unislamic and a coward way of dealing with issues.

May Allah always guide us on the straight path.

:D / Peace to All

Suicide bombing in the middle east is an incorporated terror tactic from Japanese Red Army. This is a terror group that imparted kamikaze, suicide attacks and other martial arts tactics to Hezbollah training camps in Lebanon in the 1970s. This was how suicide attack ideology started in Middle East. It has nothing to do with Islam. It is a tactic used against the enemy more of anything else. It has been used by many other terror groups before and not just muslims. Saying that suicide bombings go hand in hand with just radical muslims is a misconception. The tactic has been used before by the JRA, IRA and Tamil Tigers.

The position of Islam on any form of suicide is clear. Suicide is forbidden and haram.

:D / Peace

But tell me how many times a week these other groups engage in the practice? It's an action that is closely held in relation to Muslims in the Middle East bc they do it on a weekly or even daily basis over there. Every time I pull up Yahoo to run a search for something online I get to see a headline of some kid in Iraq or israel who strapped a bomb to his chest and walked into a restaurant or marketplace. Say the word suicide bombing out in public and do people immediately think of the Japanese, the Nazis, the IRA, etc? No, they assume it's in the Middle East bc that would be the best guess according to pure statistics. Then they could simply open the nearest newspaper and have their guess confirmed.