Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fazri

Why Young Muslim Blow Them Self Up !?!?!?!?!

Bismillahirrahmaanerraheem

To bleachcola: Ofcourse there are more "suicide bombings" now in the middle east than anywhere else. It has nothing to do with the culture, BUT THE WAR! You must look at the cause behind every event. Remember when Bush declared WAR on Iraq for no reason?

If youre complaining about fighting, then you should complain about the INVADERS not the DEFENDERS. If you complain about why SOME fight by blowing themselves up along with their enemies, Ive already given the reasons on page 1.

To sister aminata:

Remember there are MANY verses in the Quran that ORDER Jihad and clearly state that Not participating in it is Hypocrasy. You may be right about "killing yourself" but when you suggest that we must "FORGIVE" our enemies, I would have to ask you WHICH ENEMIES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

How on earth are we supposed to forgive them while they are still making war on us??? Forgiveness comes when they stop fighting us, BEFORE WE DEFEAT THEM. And as for some "countries" like israel, Russia, and USA there can NEVER be peace between us and them until THEY LEAVE OUR LANDS.

But as I mentioned earlier, That is only if they stop attacking us WHILE WE HAVE NOT YET DEFEATED THEM.

How could there be a peace when if they were to acquire superiority (in authority) over you, they would respect none of the peace treaties nor leave any sanctity. They only try to please you by paying lip-service to you but their hearts are against you and most of them are evil-doers.

Quran Surah Tawbah verse 8

And to "Mas'ud", stop copying me :D

Peace unto those who follow the Guidance

PropellerAds

To bleachcola: Ofcourse there are more "suicide bombings" now in the middle east than anywhere else. It has nothing to do with the culture, BUT THE WAR! You must look at the cause behind every event. Remember when Bush declared WAR on Iraq for no reason?

If youre complaining about fighting, then you should complain about the INVADERS not the DEFENDERS. If you complain about why SOME fight by blowing themselves up along with their enemies, Ive already given the reasons on page 1.

To sister aminata:

Remember there are MANY verses in the Quran that ORDER Jihad and clearly state that Not participating in it is Hypocrasy. You may be right about "killing yourself" but when you suggest that we must "FORGIVE" our enemies, I would have to ask you WHICH ENEMIES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

How on earth are we supposed to forgive them while they are still making war on us??? Forgiveness comes when they stop fighting us, BEFORE WE DEFEAT THEM. And as for some "countries" like israel, Russia, and USA there can NEVER be peace between us and them until THEY LEAVE OUR LANDS.

But as I mentioned earlier, That is only if they stop attacking us WHILE WE HAVE NOT YET DEFEATED THEM.

How could there be a peace when if they were to acquire superiority (in authority) over you, they would respect none of the peace treaties nor leave any sanctity. They only try to please you by paying lip-service to you but their hearts are against you and most of them are evil-doers.

And to "Mas'ud", stop copying me :D

So going to war based on the fact that the UN, CIA, British Intelligence, and Russian intelligence say Saddam is up to something; as well as the request of congressman (democrat as well as republican) is going to war for no reason? You're an idiot. Keep making excuses for Muslims targeting innocent civilians.

Assalamu Alaikum

:D

You think this is funny???

If you claim that the world deserves a reason, then present your reasons in a serious manner.

Do not mock Islam or Muslims.

In the name of Allah

Intresting points cogito... Muslims are taught to HATE JEWS? Who teaches them that? hmmm... why do most Muslims hate Jews? It wouldnt have anything to do with israeli tanks and bombs blowing up Arab homes and israeli snipers shooting children in the head now does it?

And I totally agree that many young people are being used by malicious leaders with hatred in their hearts . Not in the Muslim world though, but young American soldiers ruled by Bush who has hatred of God and Muslims in his heart so much so that he called Muslims "the servants of Evil" when Muslims are servants of Allah.

No man, YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO ARE BEING DECIEVED! The fact that you think Muslims have no reason to hate the Jews proves this, as your TV and mainstream media dont cover even 1% of the atrocities of israelis on the Palestinians, the Americans on the Afghans or Iraqis, or even 1/10000 of the atrocities on the chechens by the Russians.

Do some research before making up your mind.

To sister aminata:

And to "Mas'ud", stop copying me :)

:D :D :D :D

wswrwb

So going to war based on the fact that the UN, CIA, British Intelligence, and Russian intelligence say Saddam is up to something; as well as the request of congressman (democrat as well as republican) is going to war for no reason?

looll "up to something??" Yeah was this "up to something" him making weapons of mass destruction? What liers. THere was none, and any weapons that he had was given to him by the US, unless you forgot. The US gave weapons to Iraq to kill Iranis and gave weapons to Iran to kill Iraqis. Dont you think the Us was "up to something?"

At the moment i think every Iraqi lives in terror. Fear of being bombed, fear of being taken into the satanic prisoner camps. Fear of being shot at for being "suspected terrorist." Could you believe it? WEDDINGS GET BOMBED in Iraq because they are supposedly house of a "suspected terrorist." A celebration of new life results in death.

Public protests, public gatherings a few years ago i heard got bombed.

Man nearly every soul in Iraq lives in Terror. even the poor american soldiers. half of them dont want to be there. I heard many solidiers in the US have fleed to Canada so they dont get sent to Iraq.

Suicide Bombing is prohibited in Islam, i read in a fatwa. HOWEVER should the people defend themselves? Their families? THeir country? YES. Especially when their country is being raped of its resources for no reason. I mean lets look at the historyof my country Australia. It is full of freedom fighters, and people who saved their country from occupation. BUt no the media has another agenda about muslims. lol of course yahoo is gonna have everything about children blownig themselves, making sure that people think muslims are terrorists.

THey never ask WHY THEY DO IT? THere must be a reason. What pushes them to this point of FRUSTRATION. And remembers when one does an act of FRUSTRATION, once they calm down, they REGRET IT.

Peace on those who follow the guidance. (sorry "newnew" but i didn't rewad yours when i wrote this)

To sister aminata:

I don't suppose God's idea of Jihad meant to walk into a train full of innocent civilians and blow them up. What have those people down to your.

If I slap you, you slap me back but you don't go slap my next door neighbour. Only cowards behave that way. Real muslims don't

Just to add - I do think the reason for the war in Iraq was just a big lie invented by Bush and his people and I do think the people of Iraq should fight them till they leave.

But blowing a group of innocent people in the streets is not fighting. Its stupidity.

Just to add - I do think the reason for the war in Iraq was just a big lie invented by Bush and his people and I do think the people of Iraq should fight them till they leave.

But blowing a group of innocent people in the streets is not fighting. Its stupidity.

Thank you for clearing things up.

I myself disagree with (but do not condemn) "Suicide bombings". However, I do know that 99% of "suicide bombings" in Iraq and Afghanistan do not target women and children. Just because it says so on TV doesn't make it true.

On the other hand, most "suicide bombings" in israel do result in the killing of civilians, but keep in mind that ALL ZINOSTS IN PALESTINE (or "israel") are THIEVES. They dont belong there and they deserve whatever happens to do them. In other words, although it is wrong to kill even Zionist women and their children, I would not condemn such attacks because they shouldnt have been there in the first place (they should go back to Khazaria).

Just to get on track:

72 virgins? Where? The actual verse is mistranslated and is generally regarded to mean "72 chaste women". Just because certain people view the world through their genitals, doesn't mean us muslims do.

Jihad? There are many forms of Jihad ranging from personal Jihad from cleansing oneself of sin to self-defence of ones life/family. Generally speaking 'martyrs' are those who are fighting for Islam and happen to die (which can happen in battles you know :D ). Note, they are not "seeking death" (see below), but if they do die, they will enter paradise.

Suicide? This is prohibited in Islam. We do not "own" our souls. They are the property of God, and as such we do not have the right to dispose of our lives via suicide.

It is interesting to note that many have used similar tactics in history: The French Resistance, Nelson Mandela, Ghurka's in WW2........why are only these people referred to as "freedom fighter's" instead? One man's freedom fighter is another man's suicide bomber (i'm not condoning the tactics, merely pointing out the double standards :D ).

Isreal. Very important issue this, but the kill rate in the occupied terrritories is about 4:1.........yes, that's 4:1.

This means that if the media were truly unbiased, you would be seeing 4 times as many palestinian muslim/christian men/women/children being killed every day as you would isreali's. Now if every westerner turned on their TV and saw unbiased reports of the deaths, you would probably change your view a bit and begin to appreciate the utter despair in which these people live. Again, just to give you a truer perspective of the demographics than anything else :D . You should at least be able to understand the desperation that drives people.

:D / Peace to All

Suicide bombing in the middle east is an incorporated terror tactic from Japanese Red Army. This is a terror group that imparted kamikaze, suicide attacks and other martial arts tactics to Hezbollah training camps in Lebanon in the 1970s. This was how suicide attack ideology started in Middle East. It has nothing to do with Islam. It is a tactic used against the enemy more of anything else. It has been used by many other terror groups before and not just muslims. Saying that suicide bombings go hand in hand with just radical muslims is a misconception. The tactic has been used before by the JRA, IRA and Tamil Tigers.

The position of Islam on any form of suicide is clear. Suicide is forbidden and haram.

:D / Peace

The IRA used suicide bombers did they?, thats a new 1 to me. Evidence plz.

And to think some1 had to start a topic asking why so many non-muslims are showing up here critizing Islam. Just read the forums, notice the denial, the blaming of the US, UK and Isreal for every problem in the muslim world.

After only a few days reading here it seems pointless even trying to debate.

Defense is not going to help you , either you backup your accusations or you will be warned and even disabled .

Pls go ahead .

Look at number 10, it is EXACTLY what you are asking for. Read it, think about it, don't ignor it.

If someone says something that you dont agree with then exchange your ideas, thats the point of a forum. If you need to pull out a defence of "you will be warned/disabled" over something that simply offends you, then an internet forum is not a good place for you to be exchanging in religion discussion.

Person A: The sky is blue.

Person B: PROVE it!

Person A: I cannot prove it, it just is.

Person B: Prove it or you will be warned/banned.

In my opinion, to find out the real "deal" with suicide bombings, we need to have a sociological view of suicide bombing. SOLVING A PROBLEM INVARIABLY REQUIRES UNDERSTANDING IT.

In the classic work "suicide" by sociologist Emile Durkheim, there are several very important observations about suicide. Suicide is different for every last individual, but all types of suicide can be integrated into the following three types:

TYPE 1: When individuals are rigidly integrated into their society and their lives are rigorously governed by custom and habit, suicide may be altruistic. Here the individual may take his or her own life because of higher commandments, either those of religious sacrifice or unthinking political allegiance. Here the individual sacrifices himself or herself for the sake of the community.

TYPE 2: Opposite to the case above, EGOISTIC suicide results from the individuals, ungoverned by custom and habit, is left to his or her own recources with little family or community support. This type of suicide is infrequent in cultures that closley integrate the individual into the collective life. If in the first case society overintegrates the individual, in the second it UNDERintegrates him or her.

TYPE 3: Anomic suicide occurs when the individual feels alienated by a sudden collapse of social stability and standards. For example, a person who finds sudden wealth or a prisoner let out of jail after 30 years.

:D / Peace to All

The IRA used suicide bombers did they?, thats a new 1 to me. Evidence plz.

It was not a common tactic used by IRA, but it did happen.

I couldnt find a link about IRA suicide tactics, but I read somewhere that the IRA forced men to become suicide bombers, and told them to drive vehicles with bombs that would detonate in British military bases.

I think the topic starter of this thread chose comedy and irony as a way to start discussion about suicide bombing and Islam. No doubt this needs to be discussed, but I think what the topic starter did was done in poor taste. I hope this person can explain why he chose this way, and apologise for his mistake.

There may have been accidental suicide bombers in the IRA but thats only coz they blew themselves while assembling a bomb.

But the IRA did not use suicide bombers. Anyhoo even if they had it still dosent justify anything.

"In other words, although it is wrong to kill even Zionist women and their children, I would not condemn such attacks ...."

salaam

So let me get this right.

You will not condemn something that you yourself admit is WRONG?

But tell me how many times a week these other groups engage in the practice? It's an action that is closely held in relation to Muslims in the Middle East bc they do it on a weekly or even daily basis over there. Every time I pull up Yahoo to run a search for something online I get to see a headline of some kid in Iraq or israel who strapped a bomb to his chest and walked into a restaurant or marketplace. Say the word suicide bombing out in public and do people immediately think of the Japanese, the Nazis, the IRA, etc? No, they assume it's in the Middle East bc that would be the best guess according to pure statistics. Then they could simply open the nearest newspaper and have their guess confirmed.

israel was formed when the Zionists robbed the Palestinians of their rights, land and home. And Zionists are persecuting, terrorizing, torturing, raping and murdering the innocent Palestinian babies, children, women, elderly people, unarmed men. The Zionists are trying to eliminate the Palestinian people by confining them in large concentration camps that are surrounded by high concrete walls. The israeli troops murder Palestinian children who are on their way to schools or studying in the schools in cold blood! The israeli helicopters, fighter bombers, artilleries and tanks bomb and bombard Palestinian towns and villages to kill innocent Palestinian babies, children, women, elderly people, unarmed men. The israeli troops demolish the Palestinian homes and kill the Palestinian families so that Palestinians will seek refuge in Arab nations!

Therefore the israeli soldiers and policemen deserved to be killed by the suicide bombers. Note: Most israelis are israeli reservists! The israeli genocide of Paletinian people breeds suicide bombers!

Therefore the israeli soldiers and policemen deserved to be killed by the suicide bombers. Note: Most israelis are israeli reservists!

Salaam,

Thats some great thinking there. Its okay to go blow up a kindergarden cause they are all gonna end up in the israeli army sooner or later. With that thinking you coudn't complain if the US dropped a nuke on Iran right now because they have manditory military training there.

Edited by MajidM

Salaam,

Thats some great thinking there. Its okay to go blow up a kindergarden cause they are all gonna end up in the israeli army sooner or later. With that thinking you coudn't complain if the US dropped a nuke on Iran right now because they have manditory military training there.

Is it okay to blow up a kindergarten? Islam forbids such things eventhough the israelis have murdered the Palestinian babies and children in cold blood. MajidM it seems to me that you don't know Islam and its rules. The israeli soldiers and policemen who attack Palestine deserved to be killed for bombing and bombarding Palestinian towns and village killing innocent Palestinian babies, children, women etc! The israeli soldiers and policemen and the Zionist terrorists deserved to be killed for torturing, raping, murdering hundreds of thousands of Palestinian people and demolishing Palestinian towns and villages!

The israeli soldiers and policemen and the Zionist terrorists deserved to be killed for the crimes they had committed against the Palestinian people such as the Deir Yassin Massacre, Jenin Massacre, Sabra and Shatilla massacre!

I quote MajidM's word: With that thinking you coudn't complain if the US dropped a nuke on Iran right now because they have manditory military training there.

By using your logic: Then why doesn't the israeli regime nuke itself for having manditory military training there?

Why doesn't the US goverment nuke itself for having so many WMDs instead of invading Iraq etc illegally and threatening Iran? It seems to me that the US goverment is a mafia organisation!

Guest amani

this topic has gone on too long and is now closed.