Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abu_hafs

Aboriginal Da'wah In Australia

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.abc.com.au/rn/talks/8.30/relrpt/stories/s1597410.htm%27"]Aboriginal Da'wah in Australia[/url]

The Noble prophet(May peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:"This matter(ie. the truth of Islaam is free from falsehood) is as the day and night; Allah will make this religion(ie Islaam) enter into every house of every inhabitant of the deserts, of villages, of towns, of cities, with either glory or disgrace. Allah will give glory to Islam, and Allah will bring disgrace upon disbelief (kufr)." [/font](Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Al-Tabarani)

Rocky Davis: The appeal that it condemned drugs, alcohol, invasion, land theft, mass murder and all the things that Christian colonisation meant to me as an Aboriginal person, Islam condemned. So what it was, it was a liberating religion for me and I knew that it would uplift me, because over time, I didn’t even really feel like myself any more, I felt like a new person, like I’d been changed somehow through this religion, and it wasn’t until I got out into the mainstream population that prisoners that used to think that I was violent and the guards, that I was violent, they realised that I changed and changed dramatically, and Aboriginal men that saw me change dramatically changed also. And I never really – I couldn’t articulate intellectually Islam, I knew what it meant but it took me ten years to really be able to intelectually or orally communicate Islam from a cultural Aboriginal point of view.

Edited by al-malabari

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum

The link is broken, brother.

Ma'assalama

Assalmu Alakum,

From what I read..I really enjoyed it and just hearing about new people entering Islam makes me feel soooooo happy! Alhumdu'il lah and may many more join this wonderful religion. AMEEN!

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.abc.com.au/rn/talks/8.30/relrpt/stories/s1597410.htm"]Aboriginal Da'wah in Australia[/url]

Edited by al-malabari

Assalamualikum

I have to say that the aborignal muslims i have met ( especially the smaller communities in the northern territory) they are some of the strongest belivers one could ever hope to meet in thier life.