Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StateTheTruth

Bomb Carnage At Karachi Prayers

:D

Terrorists!!!! :-

At least 47 people have died in a suspected suicide bombing at a ceremony to mark the anniversary of the Prophet Muhammad's birth in southern Pakistan.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4900402.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4900402.stm[/url]

PropellerAds

Terrorists!!!! :-

At least 47 people have died in a suspected suicide bombing at a ceremony to mark the anniversary of the Prophet Muhammad's birth in southern Pakistan.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4900402.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4900402.stm[/url]

Inna Lillahy Wa Inna Elauhy Raji'oon

Inna Lillahy Wa Inna Elauhy Raji'oon

w/salaam

:D Astaghfirullah. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajiun...

Edited by freedslave

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajiun.

Walla'he it is a sad day for the Muslims today, the kuffar have attacked the back bone of Islaam, the Ahle Haq Ulema. They think by killing our Ulema they can silence the truth and lead us astray, how lost they are!

When you venge war upon the friends of Allah azawajal, Allah will venge war on you assuredly!

SubhanAllah my brothers in Islam were in the Salat of Maghrib , 12th rabiul-awwal , milad paak, some in the state of sajida, some in qayaam , some in rukoo..Ya Allah let death arive when I am in worship of you in such a state and in the gathering of those who praise our beloved Prophet Muhammed(PBUH)..ameen

I am truly saddened by this act. It's the latest in a long line of attempts to pit Shias against Sunnis with the aim of pitting the entire muslim world into a never-ending civil war. Towards these ends it is sad to say that our enemies will always find misguided individuals to do their bidding. I see a coming storm, an attempt to pitch Sunni Islam against Shia Islam. I pray to Allah that we will show wisdom, but if history is any judge we will walk willingly into this latest trap.

Asalam alikum,

The amazing thing is Th bomb explode in the seocond Rakkah of Maghrib, salat just reight behind the Imam in the seconf row, But imam coleted the whole prayer, the people were lying on the floor, blood was flowing, their were shoutings and imam and other people first complete the whole salah and then run for help. i don't know is that right thing or wrong.

Well, this was a wrong act, I myself is not a supporter of these people but this incident saddens me. This Bomb explosion eliminate the whole top layer of one of the Islamic organization " dawat e Islami" .

I don't know who can do such thing, astagfirullah.

Any idea who's responsible? From the bombings of the Shiite Masjids in iraq the culprits also have not been caught...i fear it will be the same here too... :D

Edited by freedslave

When you venge war upon the friends of Allah azawajal, Allah will venge war on you assuredly!

SubhanAllah my brothers in Islam were in the Salat of Maghrib , 12th rabiul-awwal , milad paak, some in the state of sajida, some in qayaam , some in rukoo..Ya Allah let death arive when I am in worship of you in such a state and in the gathering of those who praise our beloved Prophet Muhammed(PBUH)..ameen

Ameen

Any idea who's responsible? From the bombings of the Shiite Masjids in iraq the culprits also have not been caught...i fear it will be the same here too...

No one has been caught and no one will be caught. No one is EVER caught.

As for who's responsible, there is a long list of suspects. The Indian govt. has always been a willing sponsor of terrorism in Pakistan so it is not impossible that they had a hand. This is plausible since the Karachi Stock exchange was booming and foreign investment was pouring in, so they may have done it as an act of sabotage. Then again, as I stated earlier, there are forces bent upon creating a sunni-shia war across the muslim world and this act may be another attack in their global war. That said, there is no end of people who call themselves muslims and believe that their duty is to murder other muslims whom they consider apostates. With such people in our midst, is it any wonder that our enemies find it so easy to take advantage? There i no hope for us so long as we are ruled by those who fear not Allah or their own people, but foreign governments and interests. Only when we can educate ourselves and rule ourselves will we be able to respect and protect ourselves. All else is mere lip service.

No one has been caught and no one will be caught. No one is EVER caught.

As for who's responsible, there is a long list of suspects. The Indian govt. has always been a willing sponsor of terrorism in Pakistan so it is not impossible that they had a hand. This is plausible since the Karachi Stock exchange was booming and foreign investment was pouring in, so they may have done it as an act of sabotage. Then again, as I stated earlier, there are forces bent upon creating a sunni-shia war across the muslim world and this act may be another attack in their global war. That said, there is no end of people who call themselves muslims and believe that their duty is to murder other muslims whom they consider apostates. With such people in our midst, is it any wonder that our enemies find it so easy to take advantage? There i no hope for us so long as we are ruled by those who fear not Allah or their own people, but foreign governments and interests. Only when we can educate ourselves and rule ourselves will we be able to respect and protect ourselves. All else is mere lip service.

I hear where you are from bro Ozy...these murderers have no place in Islam...i only hope we change for the better soon...for the sake of protection of ourselves from being manipulated by our enemies...

Fee Aman Allah...

You are right brother Ozymandias, many are trying to cause problems/divisions..some call themsleves Muslims are also involved.

I personally would not put this barbaric act past so called Muslims either..remember it was so called Muslims who commited one of the biggest treachous/evil acts against the family of our beloved Prophet Muhammed(pbuh). May Allah(swt) protect us from this kind fitna.

Walla'he it is a sad day for the Muslims today, the kuffar have attacked the back bone of Islaam, the Ahle Haq Ulema. They think by killing our Ulema they can silence the truth and lead us astray, how lost they are!

This is idioitc.

Blame the kuffar, blame the tooth fairy, blame it on the boogie.....just don't blame it on crazy muslims.

My sympathy to the families of those innocents that were killed.

This is idioitc.

Blame the kuffar, blame the tooth fairy, blame it on the boogie.....just don't blame it on crazy muslims.

Did you read the posts following that one or did you have your blinders on by then? Or is it typical of you to select that which suits your agenda and ignore everything else.

Read my post, freedslave's post and statethetruths's second post and modify your reply. Your attempts at being ironic are facetious and peurile. Go away...we neither need nor want your false sympathy or your sad attempt to claim the high moral ground through it.

Oh and incidentally, you probably will be unable to understand this fine distinction, but muslims who kill muslims are far worse than kuffar. A muslim who betrays Islam does not have a higher standing than an unbeliever who is otherwise righteous...but why am I even bothering to tell you this? It's obvious from your tone that you're deaf to everything except what you want to hear. If you have any integrity at all, an apology should be forthcoming, but I wont hold my breath.

Edited by Ozymandias

Stickybackplastic..is it really idotic? read it again..get some knowledge then comeback and read it again and my other posts..$*^&%££ some foul stuff nearly came out but I hold back because I am a Muslim.

These are my brothers who are very dear to me who have been killed/martyed..so dont come here on your high horse that you Kuffar have clean hands..first of all my finger would point to no other but you poeple because of what evil you are doing in the Muslim World today.

Go away...we neither need nor want your false sympathy or your sad attempt to claim the high moral ground through it.

I 2nd that brother!!

Salam

What can I say The tukfereeen and wahabieen who try to make shia and sunni fight each other. They think shia are kuffar and we worship Ali i (Alaihe alsalam) astagfur Allah. Is this what mohammed (Pbuh) did to expand the religion and fight the kuffar. The same thing is happening in my country Iraq where the blood sheds every single day and no one says a word to stop it other than condemn and behind our back they work to send us thier people who blow themeselves up. Islam nothing like what those describe. If you ask any iraqi, they will tell you how much they are hurt by what they supposed to be theieir arab brothers,. They stab us in the back. I will say to my muslims brothers and pakistan fight those who fights you in the name of Islam which has nothing to do with them and I wish to God to see them in hell soon not like what they think were they will be with virgins stupid and uneducated minds.

Salaam

Just leave us alone , this will be considered as your sympathy and will be highly appreciated.

What can I say The tukfereeen and wahabieen who try to make shia and sunni fight each other.

You yourself is creating a takfir, why you mentioned wahabieen? :D

Any idea who's responsible? From the bombings of the Shiite Masjids in iraq the culprits also have not been caught...i fear it will be the same here too...

don't know, Anyone. India, someone from afghanistan, But i don't think any muslim can do this. I don't think any muslim want to go directly to hell by blowing himself between Ulemas. It is simple.

Did you read the posts following that one or did you have your blinders on by then? Or is it typical of you to select that which suits your agenda and ignore everything else.

Read my post, freedslave's post and statethetruths's second post and modify your reply. Your attempts at being ironic are facetious and peurile. Go away...we neither need nor want your false sympathy or your sad attempt to claim the high moral ground through it.

Oh and incidentally, you probably will be unable to understand this fine distinction, but muslims who kill muslims are far worse than kuffar. A muslim who betrays Islam does not have a higher standing than an unbeliever who is otherwise righteous...but why am I even bothering to tell you this? It's obvious from your tone that you're deaf to everything except what you want to hear. If you have any integrity at all, an apology should be forthcoming, but I wont hold my breath.

You'd better not hold your breath, because you'll be holding it for a flippin' long time!!

It is not I that have the blinders, you read that post and that remark, as did everyone else who replied to this thread. Not a word of indignation or dissaproval was forthcoming. It's as if the "blame the kuffar" routine has become second nature, and not worthy of note.

Statethetruth's second post was just a semi contradiction of his first, not a retraction. As for you and freedslave, i didn't comment on your posts, that does not mean i didn't read them or even agree with them.

The sypmathy was not false. I don't often find it easy to sympathise with muslims, false sympathy is beyond me. If you feel the sympathy was offensive, just remember it's not for you.

Salaam,

How am I creating takfeer if I am saying the truth that no muslim can handle at least I am not cutting your head off like they do. What is wrong with you people it is either we say yes to you or else we are creating takfeer. Be honest and say what you know other than be blind and tell non muslims and good muslims that what those people are part of Islam. isn't what they believe that it is allowed to kill shia?and whoever does go to heaven am I lying ?

Salaam,..

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

.... isn't what they believe that it is allowed to kill shia?and whoever does go to heaven am I lying ?

walikum asalam,

Yes, indeed you are.

Salaam,

I better ignore people like you who have no answer and better go to iraq yourself and see what they do other than coming up with your own fatwa llike the rest of them. Shame on you and whoever claim Islam and not say the truth

Salaam,

I better ignore people like you who have no answer and better go to iraq yourself and see what they do other than coming up with your own fatwa llike the rest of them. Shame on you and whoever claim Islam and not say the truth

walikum asalam,

My own fatwa,? are you in ur senses? and what i said? I am saying that you are saying that people are creating takfeer on the other hand mentionaing a name of one of the sect. great

and i don't read anywhere in Islam that say that killing shias give you place in jannah, where did you find that?

Yeah, if someone beileve that, than he is sick.

I want to write much more , but just dont want to, But I hate MUNAFIQS.

Salaam,..

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

.... isn't what they believe that it is allowed to kill shia?and whoever does go to heaven am I lying ?

walikum asalam,

Yes, indeed you are.

Salaam,

From what I understood from your message is that I was lying and if that is not what you meant then I am sorry and accept my apology. My blood boils for my people and when I see people coming up with fatwas about allowing to kill them. Your question about where in Islam you find the killing of shia is allowed well ask them and they will tell you yes we believe in killing them because they worship Ali (Astagfur Allah) and they have their own copy of the Quran

Salaam