Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Al Farooq

History Of The Jews

:D

First of all, 80-90% of the jews around are not real Jews anyway, they are Ashkenazic (German/Eastern European) Jews, who converted to Judaism about a 1000 years ago thx to their emperor who didnt want to folllow Islam or Christianity, he chose Judaism as they never had a state, Blonde hair, crooked noses, do you realy think they are Bani israel (children of israel), the decendants of Yaqub (Jacob) Alayissam? The proper Jews are the Sephardic Jews.

Im not making this up, anyone can look this up in the Encyclopedia Brittanica or Judaica, or even search on Google.

So next time you speak to a Jew, ask them if they are a Ashkenazic or a Sephardic Jew, watch the embarassment on there face

PropellerAds

Interesting indeed. And it's part of Judaism that one can only be born a Jew due to the mother's heritage so converted Jews are actually going against the rules of the religion they want to be part of.

:D

First of all, 80-90% of the jews around are not real Jews anyway, they are Ashkenazic (German/Eastern European) Jews, who converted to Judaism about a 1000 years ago thx to their emperor who didnt want to folllow Islam or Christianity, he chose Judaism as they never had a state, Blonde hair, crooked noses, do you realy think they are Bani israel (children of israel), the decendants of Yaqub (Jacob) Alayissam? The proper Jews are the Sephardic Jews.

Im not making this up, anyone can look this up in the Encyclopedia Brittanica or Judaica, or even search on Google.

So next time you speak to a Jew, ask them if they are a Ashkenazic or a Sephardic Jew, watch the embarassment on there face

How does this fact change (or should change) our perception of jews?

i mena is one kind less evil then the other? before I'm accused of Jew bashing, I am only hypothetically speaking. (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]angel_not.gif[/url]

So back to my question. :D

How does this fact change (or should change) our perception of jews?

i mena is one kind less evil then the other? before I'm accused of Jew bashing, I am only hypothetically speaking. (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.nearlygood(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]angel_not.gif[/url]

So back to my question. :D

Simple, they are NOT jews :D