hope your all well :D

i thought may as well start a topic about terrorists

who do you think did september 11

london bombings

your views :D

:D

PropellerAds

Salaam,

Well it is a big subject but in my modest opinion I think that the USA has a big part of it to justify to what they call the war on terror which they created themselves and made us muslims fight eachother in the name of Islam.

yep-very true---if all the muslim countrys got together they could squash america-but its not happening---the leaders of the muslim countrys are cowards(well some of them are anyway)

its not that theyr cowards, theyr competing against each other now. there's no sense of unity. as far as 9/11 and the london bombings are concerned, i dont think we'll ever know the truth. ive seen a very good dvd about the pentagon plane crash on 9/11 and how it seems to be a hoax, i wud recommend it to everyone - ill find out what its called for you.

we aint gunna stop falling until the ummah sorts itself out.. look at it now and compare it to 1400 yrs ago..

big difference...

hmm-very powerful then

i think the presidents nowadays are cowards

i mean look at musharraf!!! he helps america bomb the muslim countrys!!!!!

and then he says hes muslim

hes freemasen no?

do you know what a freemason is?

lol hes retarded... he says the hijab has no place in modern society

yeh i know-hes the president of a muslim country yet he says that!!

isnt freemasan like someone who believes in all the religions mixed together

abu hurairah knows a lot about this-inshallah he should know

hope your all well :D

i thought may as well start a topic about terrorists

who do you think did september 11

london bombings

your views :D

personally i think we'll find out the very truth in about 50 or 60 years when its all old news and files are declassified....

i think the london bombings where suicide bombers however Dr Naseem from highgate masjid in Birmingham said that he doesnt think that there was any muslim involvment, at that point i started thinking because Dr Naseem is the most anti-jihad guy i've ever seen, he isnt a fool and he does think before he speaks so i'm leaving that to an open mind

personally i think we'll find out the very truth in about 50 or 60 years when its all old news and files are declassified....

i think the london bombings where suicide bombers however Dr Naseem from highgate masjid in Birmingham said that he doesnt think that there was any muslim involvment, at that point i started thinking because Dr Naseem is the most anti-jihad guy i've ever seen, he isnt a fool and he does think before he speaks so i'm leaving that to an open mind

Like Dr Naseem, I dont believe there was any muslim involvement. I've met Dr Naseem a couple of times and my uncle knows him personally, and mashallah he is an intelligent man.

How do we really know it was Mohammed Sddique Khan and co behind these 'attacks'? Why because they were seen on CCTV with rucksacks? How can any one really say they are to blame? There were several burnt out bodies in those blasts..and there was no concrete proof they were responsible.

As for the video tape found on Al Jazera..

THe US in particular is known for picking up random 'suspected terrorists ' esp in Afghanistan, and then sending them off to Guantanamo Bay quite frankly to show the gullible that yes there are terroists out there and we are catching them :D

So yeah, do the math.

Edited by ~mehnaz~

masha'Allah.. i think thats actually the longest post youve ever done! :D

hey if this guy is anti-jihad... then... he could be from another sect?

that is not discussing sects so if any mods got excited at the prospect of me gettin banned...dont bother yeh?

masha'Allah.. i think thats actually the longest post youve ever done! :D

:)

psh go read alllll my posts :D

go on..get

:D i thought all was a link then :D

the real terrorists are america and israel.. and theyre draggin us along with them..

Dr Naseem is the most anti-jihad guy i've ever seen, he isnt a fool and he does think before he speaks so i'm leaving that to an open mind

Asalam alikum,

Most anti jihadi? astagfirullah, I thought that Jihad is the 6th pillar of Islam and you are admiring him because he is anti jihadi? I thought sahaba and prophet also did jihad, so is he against them, too?

yep-israel come to muslim land and kick palestine off-they have no right man!!!

is it because the jews think god or moses or someone promised it to them-not sure

hmmm-but jews believe it will be give to them

but they know that will never happen because Islam is the true religion not judaism

so instead they go and steel it from them

sorry for any jews reading this but i have to say it is stealing land that is undesrved for you people.

i think thats a bit inaccurate. most jews are oblivious to the statement u've made. like i said, its their holy land as well so they are basically trying to get it as well as the muslims! they dont have their own state, so to speak, to this is the only way they can currently establish one.

Assalamu alaikum

9/11 was done by terrorists. I don't know what to believe, and to be honest, i wouldn't think of them to be anything less then a terrorist, whoever they are. Only terrorists drive planes into buildings and claim the lives of 3000+ people. Ordinary people lost their mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, sons,daughters, husbands, wives and friends. I don't really have an opinion on who the mastermind behind the attacts was. Allah's wrath descend upon them.

7/7 was also perpetrated by terrorists- people who do not have any respect for human life. 7/7 shuck me up even more than 9/11 did. Maybe it is because it happened on home soil and i was on my way to Edgeware Road when it happened but we got held up in traffic, Alhamdullilah. I can't say for sure who did either of the attacks- just like you can't. But what i can say is no true practicing Muslim would kill 52 innocent people. Terrorists they were and in hell they will burn.

Ma'assalama

Asalam alikum,

Most anti jihadi? astagfirullah, I thought that Jihad is the 6th pillar of Islam and you are admiring him because he is anti jihadi? I thought sahaba and prophet also did jihad, so is he against them, too?

Asslamu Alaikum,

Astagfirullah, the kuffar and media have truly indoctrinated the muslims.

wswrwb

well said strider!!!

true muslims wouldnt even think about bombing innocent lives--plus it was on edgwer road--isnt that full of arabs-muslims???

anyway--yep--in hell they will burn!

you were very lucky to get away from the bombings

i bet you were thinking "damn-why so much traffic" but for once traffic actually saved your life!!

Assalamu alaikum

i bet you were thinking "damn-why so much traffic" but for once traffic actually saved your life!!

Yes, i was. We were going with the school and Edgeware Road was a place where we were going for our language course. I was separated from some of my friends. I remember when the first reports were coming in of power surges on the underground. Then came those reporting an explosion.. then a bomb.. :D

It was a horrid day.

Ma'assalama