Islamic Forum
abu ubaydah

Terrorists

:D

was anyone from your school injured or anything-because yo said you were split up??

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum

was anyone from your school injured or anything-because yo said you were split up??

No, Alhamdullilah. :D

Ma'assalama

Assalamu alaikum

anyone watch the bradford riots--on channel 4?

Missed it, unfortunately. :D

Ma'assalama

man u missed out--i really enjoyed

im still cracking up on the bit where the guy was supposed to be praying and he was looking at the seiling and then the wall and his eyes were wandering the whole time

how many ******* times do you pray? :D

you ******* muslim terrorist :D :)

thats why everyone thinks that if you are muslim---then u are terorist

thats the first thing that comes into their heads!!! :D

;yes: its because one your brown.. or 2 you have a beard/arab name

or 3.. it could be you :D lol : p

what do you think REALLY happened on 9/11

i mean--your opinions

everyone-join in

AS--do you think it was bin laden or america trying to be clever?

yep-very true---if all the muslim countrys got together they could squash america-but its not happening---the leaders of the muslim countrys are cowards(well some of them are anyway)

Ahh, this post bothered me. I'm not a gun slinging redneck American but I think that this is the mind set that can cause terrorism. What was Sept. 11? It was an attack, using your words, an attempt to squash America. The world trade centers were huge centers of economic power. But who got hurt during this attack? Not only were 3,000 Americans hurt, but 3,000 human beings - men, women, and children.

The United States handled this very badly by attacking Iraq, but the people responsible for that decision, given that we have a limit of TWO 4 year chances to hold the office of president, will in a matter of time be replaced. Who they are replaced by obviously depends on the events of the past years. If a president does very bad, then changes will take place.

What will happen if America gets squashed? Does this mean kill every American, down to the last 295,734,134th, including myself? Or is it simply to overthrow our government? What benefit would that bring to anyone? The fact of the matter is that the U.S. government overthrows its self. Thats why politics is such a big deal to Americans, its who gets the power next.

The way the United States government works is that the legislative branch makes the laws. The executive branch can veto any law they make, but they can undo the veto by a 2/3 vote. But still any law thats made can be taken out by the judicial branch. The members of the judicial branch are picked by the executive branch and approved by the legislative branch, and its replaced, which makes it nearly impossible to overthrow, because its very impermanent. But lets just say you take out the U.S. system of government. Unless we turn to anarchy, then we install a new system of government. We still have the natural resources to remain a power in the world, but we wouldn't be able to keep ourselves in check anymore. Have you ever heard the quote "absolute power corrupts absolutely."

And this is not to mention that I REALLY doubt that the Muslim countries could squash the United States, because if we were being attacked for REAL, then the U.N. would come to our aid. It wouldn't be Muslim countries vs. USA It would be Muslim countries vs. just about every other country. Not to mention if we had that battle it would be absolutely devastating. It would spread TERROR. Even if you could win, it wouldn't be a squashing, it would be devastating both sides. Terrorism indeed.

watch (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-509713189063400846&q=martyrs"]this[/url] video, it's about some terrorists (martyrs, mujahideen) , it;s subtitled in english

Edited by The_Mujahid

anyway--yep--in hell they will burn!

We cannot be sure which Muslim will burn in Hell. Unless someone dies with Kufr/Shirk in their heart, then there is no guarantee that the person will be in Hell.

The only time we can say that someone will surely burn in Hell, is if we know that the person has died with Kufr/Shirk within their heart, or obviously if the person has died as a disbeliever.

Remember the authentic Hadith that mentions that every sin may be forgiven except Shirk.

Remember, there is no sin greater than Kufr and Shirk.

A wise man once said:

"I would rather murder than indulge in Kufr from my heart."

Another wise Scholar once said:

"By Allah, if we knew how terrible it is for someone to have Kufr/Shirk within their heart, murder will seem light in our eyes."

EDIT: Please note I am NOT supporting the killing of innocent people.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.islamic-faith(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Introduction.html[/url]

Agreed with Mu'min, :D

Allahu alam

I agree with Strider on this one. But not for the first bits. Both attacks were not solely carried out by these Muslims terrorists.

I agree there are Muslims who think this way. I wish I could grab them myself and give them a good bashing. They think Jihab is bombs on a bubs, stupid idiots. I think it's because of these idios the rest of us are getting the stick.

The intelligence community must've found out about these plans. Using the Muslims as scapegoats, they did it themselves. There's plenty of evidence showing that, but with the likes of these wacked up Muslims, the blame can nicely be dropped on to us.

They think Jihab is bombs on a bubs, stupid idiots. I think it's because of these idios the rest of us are getting the stick.

I totally agree. Now when I tell people im a muslim (im a white revert) I get that "look" ...you know lol.

Peace

peace.

abu abaydah read this (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2252571_1,00.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,20...52571_1,00.html[/url] :D :D