Islamic Forum
Libyan_Girl

About Friend

Salam

This is the story of my best friend, age of 14, converted into Islam......

She had an English non-religious mother and a muslim father and her father divorced her mother years and years ago. From British law, they did not allow the father to look after the daughter... so he moved back to Libya with his family (with shame) ...

She became in her mother's side of life - with no faith. She had boyfriends, she drank alcohol and many more... and her mum was fine with it.. (can i mention that the girl is called Yasmeena)

So then Yasmeena had this very very bad illness (she told me not to tell anyone what it was) but trust me it is so bad she was put on life support... her mother cried in sorrow.. waiting for her beautiful daughter to wake up..and her father urgently came from Libya to England to pray for his daughter..

He read the qur'an in her ears gently, she woke up...

She asked him what it was...and he explained...

She told me that it made her feel warm and close to her father after 7 years of not seeing him. She also said that she felt safe when she read it in her ears.

Mashalla now she seeks furthur knowledge about Islam (both hadiths and qur'an) , and doesn't even show her hair to non-religious girls which shows how protective and how important she shows her religion is... she goes to the Masjid to find new Muslim friends

But really, Mashalla she learnt Islam by herself, watching television, researching, reading qur'an in English and also asking people about Islam in the Masjid...

Now people call her sheikha Yasmeena, and I hope she will be one day =] Inshallah

Peace.

Ma3 el salama

Ala :-)

PropellerAds

:sl:

Mashallah inspiring story :no: for sharing.

Inshallah you can help motivate her even more with your knowledge of Islam. :j:

:sl:

,æ Úáíßã ÇáÓáÇã æ ÑÃãÉ Çááå

be praise to Allah who guided her to the right

and we ask Allah bless her.

Now people call her sheikha Yasmeena, and I hope she will be one day =] Inshallah

great ...inshallah may Allah incease her knowledge in deen more and more

shukran for sharing us your friend story

soooooooo sweeeeeeet :sl:

AWHHH!!! :sl: That is such a touching story! That's great for your friend.

May Allah bless you, your friend & her family!