Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
abu ubaydah

Quraan Recitation!

:D

How can you not like shuraim? Hes voice keeps you on your toes you never dozz off. Hes reciatation becomes like a story telling, surah Kahf for an example makes you feel part of the youths how they stand up to the evil King, and the places where Allah is giving the believers something to ponder about Shuraims voice becomes that of a father advicing his children lol. And when he cries he cries subhanAllah, doesnt "raise" his voice like sudais but it goes all "broken"ish all adding to his nice unique style.

oh and we cant forget his Shuraim TradeMark Tune :D

Edited by Ibn_Khaldun

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum, MashaAllah most of the Reciters , recite good, but if you want to listen to or copy someone who applies all the rules of Tajweed properly then the perfect ones are.....it's not just me, ask anyone well known Qaari, they will tell you the same thing.

1: Mahmood Khaleel Al Husary (He is called the father of Qurrah).

2: Al Manshawy

3: Hudhaifi (From Madinah)

4: Abdul Basit Abdus Samad (when he reads Tarteelan)

Nothing beats these 4, you should listen to them, really those of you who are into Qiraat and Tajweed should listen to them.

Wassalamu alaikum, aunty umAhmad.

IK... have you heard Mishary in Taha from english.islamway.com? id you understand arabic (not saying i can :D just know a few words so can link sentences) then its so cool... especially when he starts going on about magicians... how they said shall we throw first or shall you? form there on its the best...

and him doing Tawba?

umAhmad... yup those are really good.. but i think some people like faster recitations *cough* shuraim :D

its no race...

yep-exactly-its no race-take it easy..lol

i like his singing and acting better

wth---since when did he do acting???

gimme some links-i wanna see if hes good :D

Assalamu Alaikum, Here it is, did'nt really find anything exciting though. Salaams, umAhmad.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=28994"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=28994[/url]

'oh no... ze kuffar are over zere'

i can see mishry trying to act like arnold shwarzenegger :D

Guest amani

?

umAhmad... yup those are really good.. but i think some people like faster recitations *cough* shuraim :D

its no race...

:)

*cough* the recitations you hear of sheikh shuraim are from taraweeh.. so he has to pray faster than normal for convenience of the people following B) you or abu ubaydah try leading a crowd of at least a million who may be finding it hard to stay standing for very long then tell me how it is :D

and heres another sheikh mishary acting (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-5516574354239327318&q=nasheed"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_video.google(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/videoplay?docid=-5...27318&q=nasheed[/url]

i already do mate B) :D well iof you can call 15 people... jsut add on million and there you have it! :D

Guest amani

and do you pray fast or very slow?

*ahem* sheikh shuraims recitation rocks and you know it B)

well... it depends which recitor i listen to the most.. i used to listen to Shuraim LOADS before.. and everytime i started the prayer at Jumu'ah i felt my voice go really deep.. now i listen to others and i feel my voice go higher...

the speed i can do fast or slow... but i would call mine kinda a medium pace... depends what you call slow.. and our views differ on that.. but i would call shuraim fast... and hudhaifi medium..

take from that what you will.. if i have made sense :D

i would call mishary slow--and i love him----so im slow :D

mishary slow?... i would call him medium.. but there you go.. we differ..

It is crucial that we understand that we are not merely fans of a particular recitor, but fans of the recition, Al-Qur'an. Shaykhs Abdur'Rahman As-Sudais, Su'ud bin Ibrahim Ash-Shruaim, and Salih At-Talib, AlHamdulliah recite in a manner which emphasizes the Qur'an's beauty. But we must ponder this beauty.

should jog.. atleast 3 ppl's memory that statement?

very true AS

are you talking about me

i listen to mishary because i like him the most and i can learn the quran off by heart with him fastest

maybe.. but then again maybe not...

just a general reminder..

*ahem* sheikh shuraims recitation rocks and you know it B)

Finally, someone that knows what they're on about! :D

Assalamu alaikum, MashaAllah most of the Reciters , recite good, but if you want to listen to or copy someone who applies all the rules of Tajweed properly then the perfect ones are.....it's not just me, ask anyone well known Qaari, they will tell you the same thing.

1: Mahmood Khaleel Al Husary (He is called the father of Qurrah).

2: Al Manshawy

3: Hudhaifi (From Madinah)

4: Abdul Basit Abdus Samad (when he reads Tarteelan)

Nothing beats these 4, you should listen to them, really those of you who are into Qiraat and Tajweed should listen to them.

Wassalamu alaikum, aunty umAhmad.

Al-Minshawi is definately for me the best recitor, his tajweed is unrivaled. He can recite slowly and quickly, and when he recites slowly, his voice in amazing masha'Allah

make your mind up boy.. one minute its shuraim.. then its Minshawy.. :D

My FAVOURITE is Shuraim, THE BEST is Minshawi

hope that's cleared things up

How clear do you want it?! :D

:D joker

----------

make YOUR mind up :D

One week it's Shuraim, then you randomly have a grudge against Shuraim for nothing :D, so you chose Al-Afasy, Then the next week it's Sudais Al-Emirati, and the week after it's Abu Bakr Ash-Shatiry, and now this week it's .....

:) You're running out of recitors

thats very true siraj , AS does change like every week lol

im faithful; to mishary