Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
platinum601

Pakistani Singer Picture Needed!

Slm i know there was a pakistani singer who died a couple of years ago, the one which died then after a couple of days his wife had a nightmare that hez screaming and being tortured in the grave so she bribed the grave diggers to open the grave the next day and they did and in it was his body and his tongues was stretched and wrapped around his whole body. Yes i know May Allah help us all. Anyways there was a lot of media that took his picture, if anyone knows where to get this picture please let me know if you dont feel comfortable posting it email the link to me at killaz_incorporated[at]hotmail

PropellerAds

:D

wow subhan'Allah that is so scary and horrible! :D may Allah forgive him and have mercy upon him in his grave and on the last day and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet Muhammed and his family.

I dont think I want to see that... but maybe it would be good to show people... maybe it would help them turn away from the bad which they may be doing..

Allahu alam

I never heard this thing before.

May Allah have mercy on him and guide us all.

Assalamu Alaikum, I have come across a few stories of this kind, they could be true or they could be just made up, but one thing is for sure, It sound like they are undergoing the Azaab of the Grave, Ya Allah have Mercy on all, ameen

Slm i know there was a pakistani singer who died a couple of years ago, the one which died then after a couple of days his wife had a nightmare that hez screaming and being tortured in the grave so she bribed the grave diggers to open the grave the next day and they did and in it was his body and his tongues was stretched and wrapped around his whole body. Yes i know May Allah help us all. Anyways there was a lot of media that took his picture, if anyone knows where to get this picture please let me know if you dont feel comfortable posting it email the link to me at killaz_incorporated[at]hotmail

When we go for Hajj, while returning from Muzadalifh to Minaa we pass by a place which is called the PLAIN OF MUHASSIR, this was the place where Allah sent his Azaab on Ashaab-e-Feel. RasoolAllah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam told his companions to walk fast or run in that place and not look around, because it is a place where the Azaab of Allah had taken place.

So it is not right to put our efforts into trying to find evidences or being curious about these type of situations, what will we gain from looking at pictures or Movies about these stories, just hearing about them from someone gives the shivers or should scare us enough, we dont need evidences.

What happened to that person happened, we dont need his picture or more details but we need to contemplate as to how to protect ourselves and at least those under our supervision from such fate. May Allah have mercy on all of us and on those who died before us and guide us on the rght path, ameen.

It was this tuby dude named Nusrat Fateh ALi Khan.

Not sure if the tongue thing is a rumour or for real.

I wonder why u seek such a sick picture anyways... :D

I mean..his music was good but the man was hidous as is.

here's link to some site with normal pics of him.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.pakistanimusic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/artistes/nfak.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.pakistanimusic(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/artistes/nfak.html[/url]

peace :D

Edited by llogical

I heard this some years ago and they even printed a picture in a local newspaper here, aswell as in Pakistan.

It was said he committed a lot of shirk in his music or what not :D But seriously , why would you want to look at a picture of that? very disturbing im sure :D

Edited by ~mehnaz~

it was nusrat fateh ali khan, great voice, too many music.... but i dont think the tongue story is true at all, i heard it was a dream and well got a bit out of hand. Allah knows best

remember seeing his pic when i was a kid our local imams were shoing us he had some snake soming out his grave from the feet and going back in where his head was. dont think i can get hold of that pic again.

ma'salamah

iT will be good to see pictures like these to fear Allah even more, and itss good to have it for informaton im just curious to see it lol. Its not like i didnt belive it.

w/slms & jazaks

Just for the record let me say that a lot of weird freestyle bidah goes on in pakistan and india with regards to Islam practises, thats not to say there are those who practise real Islam there, however there are so many funny deviant sects there.

Now with that said, there is a hadith if i'm not mistaken about when rasool :D was passing by a grave and he could hear the tortures of the grave. We regular people are no where near the piety of him :) and moreoever this was something Allah had given him. Keeping this in mind, we cannot see nor hear anything of the grave punishments nor bliss. Please use your heads brothers and sisters!!

I dont know who starts funny topics like these. And moreover some of the pakistani imams are :D .. may Allah guide us.