Do you want one??  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want one??

• Yes
    • No
    • change Islam & Your Health to science room

Assalaam Alaykum

Is there a science room here??

About science and it's relation with Islam......... I mean How Quran explains some of the scientific facts........

Wa Alaykum Assalaam

PropellerAds

:D

Yes that would be so good!!! Where we explore science and Islam, we could remove misconceptions relating science. Defy atheism and darwinsism! Research on the Quran and Science and Islam and science. i think it would be really good for daawaa purpose.

:w:

Assalaam Alaykum

thats what I thought .......you explained it clearly Jazakum Allahu Khair

Wa Alaykum Assalaam

yeaah cool suggestion :P

Excellent, lets wait for bro dot's response

salaam alaikum,

another vote for the science room! :P :D :D

how about, not only for scientific miracles of the Quran, but also for general scientific knowledge?

walaikum assalaam

AS

Well, so whats the final decision mod/admin?

Assalaam Alaikum

I am gonna have a poll for this in polling station b'coz it looks like ppl are interested but decision is not made yet............

I have another suggestion if mods want thye can change Islam and your Health forum to science room........ anyways I am goona have poll and I request everyone to vote...........

Wa Alaykum Assalaam

Assalamu alaykum

I also wanted to suggest this as well. :D This Islam Science room would be a great idea.

pls vote........... so much support and I only see 3 votes :D

Assalam-ul-Alaikum,

I'm a science student so yeah I would love to have a Science Room but isn't it somewhat related to the 'Study Room'. :D

P.s: Don't worry, bro Bin Qasim I voted yes. :D

Assalamu alaykum

I was always hoping for a science room. Nobody uses the health room anyway. I never even knew there was a health room here, but I guess not too many people are interested in science. :D

Assalam-ul-Alaikum,

I'm a science student so yeah I would love to have a Science Room but isn't it somewhat related to the 'Study Room'. :D

P.s: Don't worry, bro Bin Qasim I voted yes. :D

selam,

in science room, we should relate the science w/ quran....i mean quran says this, science explains it ....like that..

but study room is something like 2x + 3y = z solve this...thats something like that....

btw this is an impossible to solve equation...

Asalamu Alaykum

Science! they should definately have it...there is this article that has a link between Islam and science...it could help those who like science *cough* me *cough* greatly.

Islam & Science. Thats a good idea really.

Please read the new announcement here:

"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=5935"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_forums.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=5935[/url]

If the topic starter is interested to run such forum, on his own, or with some other interested members, please let m know.

Assalamu alaykum

So, are we going to have a science room or not? Sister Bin Qasim, you have started this thread/poll, are you interested in running this Islam-Science forum, with the help of other members, like myself?

Assalamu alaykum

Sister Bin Qasim,

Wa Alaykum Salam

Bin Qasim is a brother....

Perhaps he has forgotten this poll....hmm...i'm sure we'd all like to help brother if you are willing to be in charge of the forum.

ma'salam

Assalam alaykum

Bin Qasim is a brother.

Lol, made a mistake there. :D

Assalaam Alaikum

first I should apologize to everyone who faced inconvinience because of my absence. please forgive me brothers and sisters, I was busy in this world.

Second, Insha Allah I am interested in having that forum up on the main board but I can't do it myself because I am student myself who is learning about Islam and science. So I do need help from brothers and sisters who are interested.

Now please tell me what to do....... I am eagerly waiting for our Ameer brother dot's reply.

Please let me know soon. and from now on I also guarantee that I won't be absent for so long, insha Allah.

Jazakum Allahu Khair........

and btw, brother Yousof, I am brother too........

Wa Alaikum Assalaam

Wa Alaykum Salam

No problem about your absence akhi...good to have you with us again. I would gladly help...i have few sites that are good to show the relationship between Islam and Science. I know brother Yousuf and myself are interested to help you....i think 3 people are a good start.

Assalaam Alaikum

Jazakum Allahu Khair for your support now we will wait for brother dot's reply

Wa Alaikum Assalaam