Islamic Forum
miadyasmin

Eating Pork

Salaam

Accept my opology and you are right I should be careful and read before writing anything

Salaam

PropellerAds

:D

1) It is stated in the Qur'an

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.webziner(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/Islam/whypork.htm"]Qur'an and Bible[/url]

2) more scientific answer; when we slaughter animals the hallal way, by cutting the throat and draining the blood from the neck we are cleaning the animal from inside. When blood stays in the meat it turns into uric acid. And a pig has no neck, so we can't drain it of blood.

3) look what the pig eats, old foods that not even a starving person would come near....'you are what you eat' applies to this.

check out this comic stip:(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.alwancomics(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/comics/thumbnails.php?album=6"]Alwan Comics[/url]

Edited by desertdweller

Salaam,

Like they said we odn't eat pork because the Qu'ran says not to.

Pig is one of the filthiest if not THE filthiest animals on Earth.

Asalaamu alaykum

Pigs have a lot of human characteristics, and I think that is why we are not allowed to comsume pork. Excluding the fact that it is haram and unpure, it would be like eating a human, i think. I learned it in school as a child that their characterists are like ours, that is why its gets unhealthy for us to consume them.

i have a question, i hope am not goin off topic, bt this relates to pork and ingrediant thus thought its suitble, bt if it aint my bad......

ok yall heard of the ingredient GELATIN right, awhile ago i read it was haram, bt then i heard it isnt, so i googled, and it said its a by-product of meat, mainly from PORK and cattles, hence should it classified as haram? do any of u have more info, evidence of this? jazakallah