Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hasib

Purchase Hadith Collection

:sl: all,

I'm looking to buy the entire imam bukhari hadith collection books. Anyone got good places where to buy them from online? (pref. from the US)

:sl:..

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum, We usually buy books online from Dar Al Kitab. The store is next door to you so you could go and get them personally, below is the link to their website and also their address and phone numbers. They give very good prices and mail the books instantly as long as they are in stock.

Salaams.

Dar Al Kitab Al Arabi usa

Voice: 714.636.9300

Fax: 714.539.8130

Free: 877-99-jarir (877-995-2747)

Email: asala1[at]sbcglobal(contact admin if its a beneficial link)

Locations

Showroom/Mailing Address

C/O Jarir Bookstore

11107 Brookhurst Street

Garden Grove, CA 92840

Corner of Katilla and Brookhurst

Hours

Monday - Saturday 11 AM - 7 PM

Sunday 11AM - 6 PM Pacific Time

Phone: 714.539.8100 (Toll Free: 877.99.Jarir)

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalkitab(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/main.asp?uri=1065&cat=1.23.162"]Dar al Kitab[/url]

:sl:

omg thank you so much !!

and yes ur right.. its very close to me.. actually i've driven by it a few times!!!!

Demanding money for religion is evil and wrong.. All religion if not free is a lie ....

If these books were worth anything at all, those that promote them should pay for the printing themselves and give them away..

I hate the idea of commerce in religion, tell your book store buddies to go out and get a real job, and use that money to give these books away...

An example of what I am talking about is this...

In the American Indian Culture, you cannot BUY a Eagle Feather, go ahead and try to, no one will sell them ever..

They must be GIFTED...

As should the Quran and any other religious book... People that desire to give them away should pay for the printing costs and give them away..

With the internet scan them in and give away the downloads...

Do I need to quote the Quran here to back up my belief?

Assalamu Alaikum, Brother StarNicka, forgive me, but a person can find Eagle feathers lying around. As for giving Islamic books and Qur'aans for free, I know for a fact that there are people doing this service without charging anything.

Unfortunately not all of us have the capability to do so, even if we wanted to, so showing a place where someone can buy these books is the best and only other option. Alhamdulillah through the Internet we can find many books free online, and people are using those, but for people like me who want a hard copy to read where ever I want, I would go and buy the book from a book Store.

Please don't come so hard on others.

Assalamu Alaikum.

:sl:

Go to Jarir on Brookhurst, :sl: He is very generous, masha' Allah. Tends to give like one book for free, and of course, always free Islamic bookmarks.