Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iftikharalam

Saddam Hussain

Asalam alikum,

well, I hate this person so so much that I even don't describe it in words. :D

I hope that he should be killed in front of all of people,on live TV as soon as possible. and I hope that we muslims may be able to do the same thing with uzbek and pakistani presidents this time by our ownselves.

PropellerAds

Salaam,

Ohh. where do I start. Finally someone brought the issue of the world’s most criminal people on earth Saddam Hussein. I hope you are not Iraqi because if you are then it won't satisfy me because all Iraqis wish the same thing for him but if you are not, then finally we heard it from someone who feel for us and our people who are dying every single day in that beautiful country and no one cares especially Arabs who think that he is a hero man. He deceived them and they took it just because what they thought he stood to israel. Fools. No one know the pain we go through everyday but us but all we wanted from them is just to support us. We all wish death for him now because of his supporters and their doing in Iraq other wise we all want to drag him in the streets and spit on him one after the other and cut him into pieces that criminal. No house in Iraq wasn’t affected by him. Anyway thanks for your nice words and wish him death that means too much to Iraqis

Salaam

I don't believe in the death penalty, so I would have him locked up for ever.

Salaam,

I agree to lock him up if the situation in Iraq is good and make every Iraqi go and spit on him but look at the damage the USA and the terrorists which they created themselves by supporting them behind the curtains and all Iraqis know that. Americans are deceived by their government thinking that they are doing us a favour. They forgot or ignore the fact that they are the ones who brought him to power and trained him and brought Alqaeda. Well in Islam if you kill someone then you will be killed this is fair and weather you think it or not you won’t know the pain and the suffering Iraqis go through and the diseases in Iraq because of their bombs

Salaam

Al salamu alaykum

In my opinion I dont really care what happens to saddam, i hope he doesnt be put to death, his hisab will be on the day of judgement when he will gain a much bigger punishment from Allah subhana wa ta3ala however I think people should not be the judge of what happens to him, it is up to Allah how he will be judged

Assalaamu Alaikum

Am not a fan of Saddam, but I also don’t think he deserves to die.

Salaam,

Again I am so disappointed by people who think that he should not die or let Allah deal with him. Well we know that Allah will do that but how about people who have suffered and tortured and killed by him. I assure you if that was your family who have been in that situation ,you wouldn't of that. Again you disappoint Iraqis and believe me we won't need your advice because we are hurt so much by people like you who think just to leave him alone to the day of judgement. My blood boils when I hear this kind of talk. Be just to Iraqis and feel for us. That is all we ask from you. We didn’t ask you to come and fight for us. And don’t send us terrorists there so they blow themselves up in the name of Islam. If you claim to be Muslim how about what Allah said in terms of killing only one person what will be his punishments. Imagine Sadam the criminal who killed millions yes millions and made us go back 100 years.

Salaam

Salaamu alaikum

I’m sorry you found my comment offensive sis miadyasmin. I find it hypocritical that America out of all countries decided to put Saddam on trial, for all the atrocious crimes he has committed against innocent people. And in no way do I agree with what he did, but i believe that his trial is unfair.

I assure you if that was your family who have been in that situation ,you wouldn't of that.

Quite the opposite actually. I come from a country where my people struggle to live day after day, and are murdered viciously. Do I wish death on those responsible? No because I know its not going to happen in this lifetime, so I put all my faith in Allah to give those people the punishment they deserve on judgment day.

Again I am so disappointed by people who think that he should not die or let Allah deal with him.

Allah is the most fairest judge.

We didn’t ask you to come and fight for us. And don’t send us terrorists there so they blow themselves up in the name of Islam.

If your talking about the insurgents of Iraq, it’s their country too, perhaps you may feel happy about America invading Iraq, and to some Iraqis it may seem like a liberation, but I assure you there are thousands of other Iraqis who are not so delighted by the outcome of thngs.

If you claim to be Muslim how about what Allah said in terms of killing only one person what will be his punishments.

Claim to be muslim? So now you’re judging my authenticity of being a Muslim? Mashallah impressive. I’ve never said that I agreed to the crimes committed by Saddam against his own people.

As an atheist, I think killing is wrong. Societies shouldn't sentence people to die.

From a religious point of view, if Allah is the fairest judge, then surely we shouldn't take it upon ourselves to judge that this man should die right now. Don't you believe that only Allah should decide who lives and who dies? Saddam Hussein will die one day, this is for sure, and then Allah can judge him, it is not up to humans to speed up this process.

Imagine Sadam the criminal who killed millions yes millions and made us go back 100 years.

Salaam

waliku m asalam,

sorry, but your statements looks unserious, stupid sometime. I am sorry but let me ask one thing, r u shia?

If your talking about the insurgents of Iraq, it’s their country too, perhaps you may feel happy about America invading Iraq, and to some Iraqis it may seem like a liberation, but I assure you there are thousands of other Iraqis who are not so delighted by the outcome of thngs.

Salaam,

Again you did not read the whole thing I said especially about America. I told you and all Iraqis we all say the same thing we know their intention and they are not doing it for us, but if we depend on the Muslim world nothing will be done. They would rather seeing us being tortured than help us and it was proven by them sending us their terrorists to blow themselves up or chopping Iraqis heads just because they are Shia because they believe we worship ally (ASTUGFUR Allah). Iraqis rather sacrifice than depend on you and stop all this double standard. how do you want him to be judged be like MILOSOVICH WHO WAS TRILED BY THE WEST AND NOTHING WAS DONE TO HIM. That IS WHY IT IS a WAIST OF MY TIME AND ALL Iraqis time TO EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO TELL YOU THE TEROER WE LIVED during his regime weather you came from a country which has the same thing or not he should be in an Iraqi court and only judged by them not the west and be lesson to all of those who treat their own people like that. And I am not judging anyone all I CAN SAY That Allah is watching and he is the only one who will judge you not me because I am a very simple person and have no power but asking Allah to for those who wish Iraq to get worse not to be succeeded

Salaam

Weather I am shia or not it makes no difference to me. In Iraq we don’t talk about that because we all brothers and we believe in the same god and the same book and your statements are actually are very stupid and has no knowledge and comes from no where listen to the truth and if you think my statement is stupid, come up with an intelligent comment please so far you came up with nothing but insulting Iraqis

i thought you were supposed to be off about half an hour ago?

i thought that was your final reply?

Salaam,

I am and by the way I hope you read yesterday my opology to you and about what I said. One more thing it is not you who tells me when to go. I had to finish th argument I had with the person who thing Saddam trial is not fair. I had to defend my people

Salaam

:D

sorry you said you were going not me.. maybe you should think more carefully about when you post :D

i did read your apology.. first i was reluctant.. now im like no way :D i do not see it in your heart.. there is no sincerity

waliku m asalam,

sorry, but your statements looks unserious, stupid sometime. I am sorry but let me ask one thing, r u shia?

Salaam,

So you don't thing he killed dmillions. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking. Just in the north in one place only he killed over 182000 in one daypeople and how about the iranian war,kuwait and the south and the people who died from so many different diseases and hunger and so on and on. And maybe my english is not that great but I try my best to say what I know

Salaam

Salaam Alaikum

Ok miadyasmin whatever am entitled to my opinion, and you to yours. And those statistics you posted are way off.

Salaam,

Just in the north in one place only he killed over 182000 in one daypeople

182, 000 in one day? Are you absolutely sure about that?

If you are, can you provide proof stating so?

182, 000 in one day? Are you absolutely sure about that?

If you are, can you provide proof stating so?

Salaam,

Salaam,

I know I promised to leave this site but I was challenged to bring a proof to what I said. It wasn’t in one day he killed 182000 Kurds. Sorry my mistake . I got excited but he did kill around 188000 people in the north and more who he made them leave Iraq to Iran and they took their properties and a lot of the people who survived still suffering from leukemia and other diseases because of the chemicals he used against them. By the way I am not a Kurd but I consider them my people and it was not easy what they went through . Well all Iraq suffered during his regime any way check this site it will show you in pictures what he’s done to them. By the way the site is in Arabic at this moment I don’t know any English site. If you know a friend who speaks it, ask them to translate it for you but you can see the pictures and you will be the judge.

9neesan

For the purposes of his punishment on this earth, It is irrelevant whether he killed one man, a dozen men or a million men. The punishment is still the same: death. Unless the relatives of his many victims forgive him, which is unlikely. His punishment in the next world is up to Allah, but in this world he should be executed for his crimes against the Iraqi and Iranian people. For the curious, I'm not Shia and I really don't think that should matter in any case

Why do you think it isn't ok for him to kill, but it is ok for society to kill him? Thou shalt not kill!

Brothers and sisters I dont think you should fight over whether or not he is supposed to die or not. Do remember that you are Muslims and in the end Allah will bring justice.

It's funny that often the people who think that there will be justice in the next life think it justifiable to impose the death penalty, even though they will eventually be punished anyway. Whereas those who don't believe in an afterlife or any type of justice after death are often against the death penalty on moral grounds. Strange, it should be the other way round really!

It's funny that often the people who think that there will be justice in the next life think it justifiable to impose the death penalty, even though they will eventually be punished anyway. Whereas those who don't believe in an afterlife or any type of justice after death are often against the death penalty on moral grounds. Strange, it should be the other way round really!

For every crime there is a punishment, that's Justice.

If someone commits a homicide or several homicides in city-x, many people call for the death penalty depending on the manner and cruelty in which those people were murdered.

So, in your opinion how should they be Justly punished?

Just lock him up forever. Simple. If you want to make the punishment fit the crime, the punishment fit the crime, then you can think about a cruel and unusual way to kill him. I'm perfectly happy with isolating him from society.