Islamic Forum
IbrahimMuhammed

Hijab Or Not............

:D

I am switching between Gwaher and MuslimMatch tonight. I am on the lookout for Miss Right, but whenever I see a Sister who does not respect the Hijab I shutdown her page and view the next Sisters profile.

Am I being too picky? Can a Sister change her views or are we ALL stuck in our ways?

PropellerAds

:D warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

I know a lot of people who have this mindset about 'changing their spouse' but its not that easy. I know people are different but if one who reverted within a weeks has managed to wear the hijab after having an arguement with family and friends then for born muslims it is a shame. I'd say stick to a sister who wears hijab, better to be safe than sorry. If the person doesn't wear hijab there is a chance she might wear it simply for her husband, which is not the point.

Either way follow your heart brother, it is not harsh in my opinion.

May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) make your search quick and he (subhana wa ta'ala) bestow you a pious wife whom you can prosper with in this life and the next.

Either way follow your heart brother, it is not harsh in my opinion.

Thanks Sis. I do love the Hijab. And that's coming from the heart so I will take heed and listen. :D

Continue to close down the ones without hijab :D :D You dont want a wife that disobeys Allah :D

:) you are in our adeya :D

as long as she wears her hijab for the right reasons, then you will be blessed immensely in your marriage. your wife will not be displaying herself to others, the love between both of you increases inshaAllah. Allah will be very please with both of you inshaAllah :D

keep trying brother, Allah will bring you a pious wife inshaAllah