Islamic Forum
Aburafay

Farewell

Salamz brother,

I don't know you..but I have read ur postz...brother wat is wrong with ...you are here to make a difference for urself and for us. If you can help just one person by ur post don't u knw how happy Allah is going to be with you. I am not forcing you to admit but leaving isn't the solutionz! Resolving....communication...I knw ppl say don't get 3rd person involve but if u r to that level that either u have to leave or admit a thing that u didn't do.... than u must involve a 3rd person who can communicate correctly. Brother, honestly speaking....it is our loss forshu but it is going to be ur loss as well because so many brother and sisterz learn so much from what you post and you learn from them as well. Do you know how much sawab you get for those deeds. You might miss out on those deed, which you totally deserve and which might make you even a bigger person infront of Allah.

So brother I advice you to take a lil time and kool down and then think. You neva know maybe this forum is your way to Jannah! because of what you are teaching muslim sisterz n brotherz n also the non-muslimz!

your sis in Islam

Sarahz

PropellerAds

Assalamu Alaikum Br. AbuRafay, I just read this thread and am in shock. I am sure there is some miss-communication , and it can be resolved. I am sure there is more to it than what we see here and you want to keep it private, but if any of us can help clear things in any way, please tell us.

May Allah bless you with Goodness and accept all of your efforts done so far and the ones you will do in the future, ameen. Wassalamu Alaikum, your sister umAhmad.

:D

Its really saddening,to be deprived of your valuable posts.

Can you think of any other way out of it ?with a third party involvement?

So sad to hear brother...

Hope everything goes all right soon! Miss your posts!

Anyways, got a gut feeling that everthing will be all right soon! :D

In Islam, we are always taught to forgive and forget... specially when there is a misunderstanding between people!

You helped lots of people to understand Islam, that's a great thing. To see the extent of your help, just make a poll... :D

As-salaamu 'alaikum

I do not believe there is anyone on this forum who can replace Abu Rafay, may Allaah reward you for your efforts and continue to make you a source of benefit for the rest of us, aameen!

Was-salaamu 'alaikum

Aboo Uthmaan

Asalam Alaikom Warhmatullah Wbaraktuh

I concur with Aboo Uthmaan Sobhan Allah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brother Abu Rafay is among the few brothers I look up too in gawaher sad news indeed as I have only seen beneficial thread written by him ,He has Always inspired Me to learn more about Islam his post are full of wisdom and knowledge :D I hope you change your mind Brother in Islam and keep attributing to us some beneficial knowledge Me and the ignorant muslims like me And even thows that Allah’s has blessed with Islamic knowledge..

Barak Allahuma feekom

The Noble Qur'an 42:43

And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah.

Fe Aman Ellah

Al Faghera el Allah

Salaam,

Oh, that makes me sad! I can add my voice to those asking you not to leave but if you are resolved then all I can say is thank you very much for all the help/advice etc you've given to me and everyone else, you will be very much missed.

God bless you in whatever you do,

Peace and Love,

DARLA

salwa Masha*Allah :D you are so kind and truthfull may Allah bless you in this life and next! you are upon the haqq and I gree with you but I am not sure about anyone asking the brother to leave :D anyhows dear sister Barak Allahu feeke :D stay Strong :D :) :D

I really hope brother Aburafay understand How significant he is to Gawaher!

Fe Aman Ellah

Al Faqera el Allah

Edited by MaKSofaHãßÓæ�É

Assalamualikum

plzzzz brother stay...i always look forward to ur posts. plzzzzzzzzz i got used to having u here. come on just stay and post ofcourse. It always saddens me when someone leaves...especially if u kind of know them.

I think we should start a petition so Abu Rafay can stay.

Maybe someone can make a poll

i dont know how to so if someone wants to pllzzz do.

Wasalam

I started this thread to meet my obligation and tell you that I was leaving. I did not expect that you people will respond in this way.

Yes brother, we all love you and would feel so sad if you leave IF. Perhaps its time to change your mind and stay and keep posting and helping members with your beneficial replies like you always masha'Allah did. So, I take this opportunity to ask you again, this time in public, to stay and post as usual. Not being a part of the IF support team is not the end of the world, you are still brother aburafay, whom every one loves, and badges cannot take away any of that love.

Please do not feel hurt. As I told you before, no one works here for me, but rather all of us work for the sake of pleasing Allah :D . I only happened to be responsible for administrating this place, which puts more responsibilities on my head than any other person in IF. And my decisions sometimes leaves someone hurt, but they shouldn't feel so really, its nothing personal. We're all brothers and sisters here, and no Administerial decision can take that away.

I once again offer my apologies, now in public, for any bad feelings that I've caused you. And I add my voice to the rest of the members, and invite you to re-consider. IF was your second home, and insha'Allah it will always be. :D

:D/Peace To All

Yes, I also agree. Please, do keep us company and don't deprive us of your posts. What do you say brother?

Insha Allah, you will still be rewarded greatly :D

What next? I know it will sound like a broken record but bro Aburafay has been so helpful to me in matters relating to deen as well as career advice.

Ya akhi maybe you should take a week off away from the forum and let the situation pass and then see if you are comfortable with your decision or maybe you are willing to reconsider

Allah :D has given you a talent and gift of touching others as you can see and passing on the knowledge you have learned and it would be a tragedy for that to come to an end now.

Remember akhi we all make mistakes in life so for that person that made a mistake in saying what they said to you....forgive them and continue doing what you were doing....you are an asset to the ummah!

On the way to and from the office, and in the office, I was thinking about all the posts here, and the PMs and emails I have received.

Then I evaluated what I was losing by staying away and what I would lose from coming back. I found that coming back was less of a loss. Plus, there was no gain in staying away, while there was plenty in coming back. The pleasure of Allah :D for continuing His work, the pleasure of the company of my brothers and sisters, the opportunity of doing something good for somebody, etc.

When I came home, I found brother dot's post, which prompted me to take immediate action. Brother, I do not have anything against you, as I have said earlier. But I was really hurt by your judgement and words. Lets forget the past, and think of the future. I am back, but will take some time to adjust. :D things will be back to normal as far as I can bring them back to as they were.

At the end, I thank all my brothers and sisters who wrote such nice things. I don't think I deserve them. Whatever I have is from the blessings of Allah :D. As my signature says, May He grant all of us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Together, we can change more than we can individually. May He also help us remain on the path of tawheed, and stop us from wavering. May He also make our enemies weak. Ameen, ya Rabb-al-Alameen.

Wassalam

Ameen ya Rabb Al Alameen ...!!! glad to have you back brother in Islam Bissmellahy Masha*Allah indeed!! :D

Fe Aman Ellah

Al Faghera el Allah

Correct decision inshallah Akhi Aburafay , and May Allah SWT give you never ending ajr ameen .

Alhamdulilah; glad you have decided to stay dear brother :D

May He grant all of us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Together, we can change more than we can individually. May He also help us remain on the path of tawheed, and stop us from wavering. May He also make our enemies weak. Ameen, ya Rabb-al-Alameen.

Aameen

Salamz guyz,

U see brother most of these ppl don't know u in real life but they are willing to learn from you..if Allah willz! n not letting you go because itz many sawab for u too :D....u can tell how much these pplz care just for the sake of Islam!

May Allah show us the right path! AMEEN

Sarahz

Salaamu Alaikum

Am so glad you reconsidered brother, glad to have you back with us!

wasalaam

AlhamduLilah....

thats excellent news...

ameen to the dua.

Alhumdulillah for your decision.

And :D for reconsidering and coming back. :D

Then I evaluated what I was losing by staying away and what I would lose from coming back. I found that coming back was less of a loss. Plus, there was no gain in staying away, while there was plenty in coming back. The pleasure of Allah :D for continuing His work, the pleasure of the company of my brothers and sisters, the opportunity of doing something good for somebody, etc.

I am back,

Wassalam

Alhamdulillah bro, that's great news :D :)

:D, :D thats excellent news!

:) for staying! :D