Islamic Forum
Hasib

brother 2 sister !

PropellerAds
:D

well talking about Learning Islam :D - i mistaked you for a sister. :D

:P

many people have :P …

I have been mistaken for a brother :D …honestly I thought with a name like mine it was clear…my bad<_<

w/s

salam, i thought strider was a bro too, i guess it reminded me of the characted in Lord of the rings? but i think she had a rose? thats why i checked the gender

Yes, her name reminds me of Aragorn son of arathorn.

wsalaam :D

tru LOTR fan here!!! I was one of the ppl who PM-ed her to ask if she was a fan of LOTR too!!!

LOTR was the best movie ever (w00t) …come on everyone has to agree…except Frodo got on my nerves a little :D …I loved Merry and Pippin :D …anyways I’m moving away from the main topic…hmm. How can you think Strider was a brother with a PINK icon? :P

Edited by Crystal Eyes

lol, you mean merry not mary, that's a girls name ,sis CE.:D The films were boring, I didn't even bother watching the last one, I think I saw only 10 min.'s of it. I liked the books much better. Boy, when I read about those black knights or whatever they were, I didn't even dare to turn off the lights in my room, so scary.

w/s

The films were boring, I didn't even bother watching the last one, I think I saw only 10 min.'s of it

Sure movie wasnt as good as the book, it was still good. the second one was the most boring out of all but the last one is cooooooool!!!

I liked the books much better.

Me too :D

black knights

black RIDERS :P

Boy, when I read about those black knights or whatever they were, I didn't even dare to turn off the lights in my room, so scary.

Last book was most scary. But i didnt get scared though when reding LOTR. LOL imagine wetting pants in front of everyone when reading about Nazgul or shelob. he he

Edited by Danish

Sure movie wasnt as good as the book, it was still good. the second one was the most boring out of all but the last one is cooooooool!!!

Me too :P

black RIDERS :D

Last book was most scary. But i didnt get scared though when reding LOTR. LOL imagine wetting pants in front of everyone when reading about Nazgul or shelob. he he

ok, black riders.

I remember the first book eing so scary....oooooh I was so frightened, lol!

Wetting pants? haha! Nah I'm never that scared....lol. But that would be so embarrasing. :D

The books were the best....I only saw half of the second one, I had to clean the kitchen.....

:P

salaam

sorry to break the party up but can you stick to the topic thanks :D

Yes.

salaam

sorry to break the party up but can you stick to the topic thanks :D

Err...wouldnt it be wiser just to close the topic, since i dont think any1 is dying to say anything more about the topic.

i dunno, i always get confused between cheerio and rofi for some reason..

I know what you mean Sis Doorhammer, I always think of the abbreviation ROFL when I see rofi :D

assalamu alaikum

erm..I dunno what to say...anyways I have been considered a sister so many times as well...I guess people fail to look the little gender thingy right below the icon..

LOL...thats like u getting confused between dot and urself...

Hmm, dont you notice that my Sigs and icons are all black.

And Bro Anj, i know what you mean, when someone says ROFL, i always have to double check to see if they had written my name.

Lol [at] Danish.

I thought strider was a brother

salamwalaikum,

Thank you whoever you are for that :D

For all you other guys, SEEEEE i'm not the only one!!!

Anj: i thought you were genuienly mistaken but now i think you are doing it on purpose you know what i'm talking about :P

Danish: dudee.. i seriously though you were a girl :D

Edited by doomhammer

Danish: dudee.. i seriously though you were a girl
thats like u getting confused between dot and urself...

This is what doomhammer was thinking at the time:

Umm...is that my post or dot's...gosh...it starts with D...my name starts will D, right? hey it actually does, must be mine...hang on, dot's name starts with D as well...aaah man....it has an O in it...and my name has 2 O's, so must be mine...but...but then dot has an O as well...WHat the hack is going on here!!! Ahhh, i am confused...ok, breathe DH breathe... i dont like u brain, and u dont like me and so lets work this out and i can continue killing u...ah, the post sounds stupid, must be mine...with intelligance like this...gosh..no wonder, i thought a masculine name like "Danish" was a female...ah well, thats me doomhammer...

Sorrrry...if i went toooo far this time...

Edited by Danish

This is what doomhammer was thinking at the time:

Umm...is that my post or dot's...gosh...it starts with D...my name starts will D, right? hey it actually does, must be mine...hang on, dot's name starts with D as well...aaah man....it has an O in it...and my name has 2 O's, so must be mine...but...but then dot has an O as well...WHat the hack is going on here!!! Ahhh, i am confused...ok, breathe DH breathe... i dont like u brain, and u dont like me and so lets work this out and i can continue killing u...ah, the post sounds stupid, must be mine...with intelligance like this...gosh..no wonder, i thought a masculine name like "Danish" was a female...ah well, thats me doomhammer...

Sorrrry...if i went toooo far this time...

(w00t)

I always thought brother Danish was from Denmark….people from Denmark speak Danish, so not so far fetched only recently I find out he is actually from England…confusing me like that…honestly just when I thought I had escaped from the mental institution you spring something like that on me…geez! do ya want me to go back?! :P

wait don’t answer that! :D

Assalamo Alaikum

I always thot sister Faz was a brothrer

but like I still dont know, i never seen his/her posts.

(w00t)

I always thought brother Danish was from Denmark….people from Denmark speak Danish, so not so far fetched only recently I find out he is actually from England…confusing me like that…honestly just when I thought I had escaped from the mental institution you spring something like that on me…geez! do ya want me to go back?! :D

wait don’t answer that! :D

ya i dont know he is from uk, but denmark....

btw on another thread about if'ers site, danish said to me bro, but i am S?Ssssss

Asalaamo aleykum,

In the beginning I thought Anj was a "sister" , for my mothers name is Anja.... :D I thought it made sence....but then I saw others refering him as "brother"...and I was like ...oops :D :D :P

sorry brother Anj :P

nope, not from Denmark...all i know is one word in Danish "Dansk", which mean Danish...thats coz, one guy Danish started talking to me in Danish...