Islamic Forum
Aboo Uthmaan

The Prophet Of Mercy

Dear all

Please feel free to listen / download the following audo file:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.calltoislam(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/forum/index.php?topic=191.msg297#msg297"]The Prophet of Mercy - By Jalal Abualrub[/url]

Regards

Aboo Uthmaan

PropellerAds

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:

"The upper hand (giver) is better than the lower one (receiver)". Muslim Kitab Zakat No. 124

Prophet Muhammad (saw) said, “ And begin (charity) with your dependants; and the upper hand is better than the lower hand.†[Muslim]

Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet said: The best charity is that which is practiced by a wealthy person. And start giving first to your dependents. (Bukhari)

Wassalam,

Yasnov

In regard to the rights of a neighbour, the Prophet (PBUH) said:

"Gibreel (PBUH) used to advise me to take good care of the neighbour until I thought he would make him my heit." (Bukhari Kitab Al Adab No. 28 and Muslim Kitab Al Bir No. 146)

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Abu Qatadah related that the Prophet said: If anyone would like Allah to save him from the hardships of the Day of Resurrection, he should give more time to his debtor who is short of money, or remit his debt altogether. (Muslim)

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Jabir reported that the Prophet said: Avoid doing injustice to others, for on the Day of Judgment, it will turn into manifold darkness, and safeguard yourself against miserliness, for it ruined those who were before you. It incited them to murder and treating the unlawful as lawful. (Muslim)

Wassalam,

Yasnov

"

Gibreel (PBUH) used to advise me to take good care of the neighbour until I thought he would make him my heit.

Blessings for you brother Yasnov beautiful scriptures. Would you be able to explain this one for me as I dont know what 'heit' means? And is Gibreel an angel like Gabriel in the Bible or are they not related?

Thanks

Oneness!

Edited by Rastinny

"

Blessings for you brother Yasnov beautiful scriptures. Would you be able to explain this one for me as I dont know what 'heit' means? And is Gibreel an angel like Gabriel in the Bible or are they not related?

Thanks

Oneness!

Gabriel is same Gabriel in the bible , otherway you call it 'holy spirit' who was with all prophets including moses , jesus and mohammed (peace be upon them all)

it is not 'heit' it 'heirs' means those who get share in property

Thank you, Brother Rastinny. I guess Mac has answered your question? Many non-Muslims are not aware that actually there are many such beautiful sayings of the Prophet in Hadith.

Wassalam,

Yasnov

Any one interested in Hamza Yusuf Audio Mp3's, I have collection of Rights and Responsibilities of Marriage, Description of Prophet, On celebrating the prophet's birthday, al-miraj A night of Advice... please email me at choudri3[at]hotmail(contact admin if its a beneficial link) if you interested in any or all of these collection.

all for free of cost. :sl:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 38:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, the nights."

Gabriel is same Gabriel in the bible , otherway you call it 'holy spirit' who was with all prophets including moses , jesus and mohammed (peace be upon them all)

it is not 'heit' it 'heirs' means those who get share in property

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to make a correction. The Holy Spirit is not Gabriel from a Biblical perspective. That is part of Islamic dogma, which should be distinguished from Christianity. The Holy Spirit is God and Gabriel is an angel of God. I hope that helps to define terms properly.

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to make a correction. The Holy Spirit is not Gabriel from a Biblical perspective. That is part of Islamic dogma, which should be distinguished from Christianity. The Holy Spirit is God and Gabriel is an angel of God. I hope that helps to define terms properly.

Who is The holy ghost/spirit

According to God in quran Holy Ghost is angel gabriel

God says in quran:

16:102 Say(to them Muhammed): 'The Holy Spirit sent it(Quran) down from thy Lord in truth, and to confirm those who believe, and to be a guidance and good tidings to those who surrender.'

2:97 Say [Prophet], ‘If anyone is an enemy of Gabriel- who by God’s leave brought down the Quran to your heart confirming previous scriptures as a guide and good news for the faithful-

conslusion is archangel Gabriel is Holy spirit according to Quran

Even according to Bible, Holy ghost is angel Gabriel, look for evidence here

holy spirit with mary

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit.

Luke 1:26-27 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary.

this is confirmed by God in quran also

God says:

19:16 Mention in the Quran the story of Mary. She withdrew from her family to a place to the east

17 and secluded herself away; We sent Our Spirit to appear before her in the form of a perfected man.

18 She said, ‘I seek the Lord of Mercy’s protection against you: if you have any fear of Him [do not approach]!’

19 He said, ‘I am only a messenger of your Lord that I may give you a pure son.’

20 She said, ‘How can I have a son when no man has touched me? I have not been unchaste,’

21 He said: "It is such that your Lord has said, it is easy for Me. And We shall make him a sign for mankind and a mercy from Us. It is a matter already ordained."