Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
open

Why Do You Think Jesus Didn't Die On The Cross?

Why do you believe in Mr. Bernard D. Muller? What are his credentials?

I don't have to believe in him to accept the reasonableness of what he writes. I am no scholar either, as are many in this Forum.

I can certainly bring in what many other (acknowledged) scholars say, but more important I think is to show that it is not just scholars who can come to the same conclusions but ordinary people as well, doing their own research, thinking for themselves and working things out.

Even Jesus' own credentials were never accepted by many of his own people at the time, notwithstanding the many miracles he wrought. His real credentials were also over-magnified by those who were not really his followers but followed Paul instead and who later turned him into the "Son of God" he wasn't.

PropellerAds
I don't have to believe in him to accept the reasonableness of what he writes. I am no scholar either, as are many in this Forum.

I can certainly bring in what many other (acknowledged) scholars say, but more important I think is to show that it is not just scholars who can come to the same conclusions but ordinary people as well, doing their own research, thinking for themselves and working things out.

Even Jesus' own credentials were never accepted by many of his own people at the time, notwithstanding the many miracles he wrought. His real credentials were also over-magnified by those who were not really his followers but followed Paul instead and who later turned him into the "Son of God" he wasn't.

Good day Yasufar thank you for your explaination.

I would like to clear something up though. I was not Paul had no say about Jesus credentials. Actually Jesus' credential are all over the Old Testament. I have been collecting scriptures about Jesus throughout the Bible. This is about half of all that I have collect so far. That is the great thing about the Bible. You don't have to take Paul's word for it you can see it what he says has any worth by checking with the other books of the Bible.

Hopefully these verses will give you a fuller understanding of the life of Jesus and why He came. I find that different verses in the Bible help clarify other parts of the Bible. If you would like my full list I will be willing to email it to you once I am done (which will probably take a long time) or I can email you what I have now.

Have a great day and May God bless you with his loving kindness. Amen.

Thank you for the long list. Unfortunately it is off-topic for this thread and I have had to delete it. However you are welcome to post it in a separate thread of its own.yusufar

Edited by yusufar

brother Aboo Uthmaan your not suppose to give selam to the unbelievers =]

my question is if its the "holy bible" then why would god let anyone add anything to it ???

my uneducated opinion

i believe that god can appear in a human form but i believe that he can do much more like send isa alejhiselam as his slave and a messanger just like he did many more

selam to the believers see you in heaven :sl:

Edited by Allahs Religion is serious

And behold! God will say [i.e. on the Day of Judgment]: 'Oh Jesus, the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?'

"Of course not. A person worshipping Mary (mryam in the Original) as god is no Christian at all."

After i read this a few minuted later i walked into my bedroom and these soap operas in spanish were on

then there was this preatty woman suplicating to Mary saying santa maria you were also a mother something something

I dont think thst Allah is saying that Christians are worshiping Mary but whomever is worshiping her and Isa

and go on google type in Christans worshiping Mary or prayers to mary ull see that many christians do worship Mary

Jesus said:

Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder. My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.

Jesus prayed:

Allahumma, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as you will. If this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, your will be done.

And he cometh to the disciples finding them asleep.

1. Why does Jesus prays in this manner?

2. Jesus prayed to God and God answered his prayers by taking his soul and body completely without injury.

3. Why were the disciples asleep? If Jesus was exchanged with someone else it would be the right moment.