Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nutty

Some Questions

Assalamu alaikum

I wanted to ask a question regarding wudu water, I gather my wudu water in a bowl, sometimes half-way through my wudu I find fluff, one strand of hair and other thing like a bit small stick etc, I was wondering if with that water you can still do wudu.

Also I find myself talking to myself themselves during prayer and out of prayer thses thought never come into my mind and I don't even talk to myself. Does anyone have any idea what to do.

In sajdah when we can ask for anything we want, do say it with our mouth after subhana rabbi ala or do we said it in our mind

Also why can't I go into the sisters section

Jazak-Allah

PropellerAds

:D sister!

Assalamu alaikum

I wanted to ask a question regarding wudu water, I gather my wudu water in a bowl, sometimes half-way through my wudu I find fluff, one strand of hair and other thing like a bit small stick etc, I was wondering if with that water you can still do wudu.

What is the source of that water? If it is from a reservoir, have it cleaned and have somebody read ayat al-kursee on it while it is being cleaned. There is a possibility that there may be the influence of a Jinn.

Also I find myself talking to myself themselves during prayer and out of prayer thses thought never come into my mind and I don't even talk to myself. Does anyone have any idea what to do.

Concentrate on what you are reciting, and try to understand its meaning. This should keep your mind from wandering.

In sajdah when we can ask for anything we want, do say it with our mouth after subhana rabbi ala or do we said it in our mind

It is better to say it with your lips, without being audible.

Jazak-Allah

There is a password on the main page, before you enter the sisters' room. Try using that. If not, PM one of the mod sisters.

WAssalam

Regarding the thoughts you have during salat, please see this hadith:

Seeking Refuge & Spitting Lightly during Prayer in order to Repel Temptation:

'Uthmaan ibn Abi l-'Aas (radi Allaahu 'anhu) said to him, "O Messenger of Allaah! The devil comes between me and my prayer and confuses me in my recitation!" So the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, That is a devil called Khinzab, so when you detect him, seek refuge with Allaah from him, and spit lightly380 on your left three times. He said, "So when I did that, Allaah caused him to go away from me."381

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/pillars/prayer/albaani/prayer_14.html#HEADING56"]source[/url]

salaam alaikum,

AS

Salam Sis

Jazak-Allah

lol had the exact same problem before, and i asked our imam masjid he said that a good thing to do is to memorize some suras of the qoran and read them in ur prayers, that way you'd be concentrating on the sura and your mind wouldn't go to other things. because when you're reading ordinary suras that you always knew by heart, your mind will mostlikely go to these thoughts..., one more thing ... Allah says that salat is easier for those who have more "khoshoo'a", so keep the neyya of a perfect salat full of submission and concentration before you start one...

bout the sisters room, i think you should enter the password which is sss it will allow you in

wassalam

Your brother in Islam ahmad

Regarding the thoughts you have during salat, please see this hadith:

salaam alaikum,

AS

Assalam Alaikum

Jazaak Allah Khair brother for this Hadith... May GOD give you Reward for this!

GOD BLESS US!

me too, every thought i ever had comes to me just THEN, istagfurallah, thanx for the hadeth

i have one question, about the dua, can we also supplicate before the salama, after the last atihiyat? jazakallah