Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mintyfresh

Wise

:D

as most of you probably know.. haha i promote WISE.. its a charity and a Masjid... we need about 10 grand more insha'Allah to make the Masjid... building (ironically) ontop of a church :D

anyway the point is we need money.. now we can do that in three ways..

1.)you can donate (preferably of course :D )

2.)you can buy books (all profits go towards spreading the message of Islam)

3.) beat the hell out of you until you are lyin in your own pool of blood with your wallet/purse mysteriously missin :D :D :D

for activities/ lectures/ prayer time table... visit (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.wise-web(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]www.wise-web(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

for books DVD's etc. (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.wise-shop(contact admin if its a beneficial link)"]www.wise-shop(contact admin if its a beneficial link)[/url]

i recommend the jinn and Magic DVD's and also the Mohammed one... for new reverts or if you dont know how to pray properly... or have a tongue that finds it difficult to pronounce certain letters then you can buy audio CD's of Qur'an or of the Salah (prayer) from start to finish.. recited slowly with english translation.

if you bought anything then post a review of it here (it better be good :) :D )

or if you have any feedback or want more info..

PropellerAds

seriously -you wont do bad on the apprentice--your business minded mashallah

well-your better than Nargis anyway :D

:D her sales pitch was... did you know there are more than 3 million cat owners in the UK and most of them live in London? hi my name is nargis :D

:)

:D yeah Nargis!

-----------------------

Take Abu Sulaimans word for it, The Jinn DVD is fantastic, so so interesting

i think u'll find it was SIX million cats :D

i have to say, the stuff on the site is pretty cheap, most Islamic book stores empty out ur wallet!

:D thats great your advertising for it bro! :)

lol at the options :D I guess we better donate or buy a book ASAP :D if we dont want to be laying in a pool of blood :D

yeh u dont wanna risk that...abu sulaiman does fencing..theres nothing to say he wont pull out a real sword insted!!

whats the difference between fencing and real sword fighting??

ones blunt :D and the others sharp :D

sword is better....dunno...i just like it more... i dont really like fencing

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters!

Thanks for these sites bro, and your recommendations - will have a look at them InshAllah!

May Allah (SWT) help you raise the money you need!

Walaikum Assalam

:D :D

insha'Allah...

lemme remind you of some hadeeths insha'Allah..

Sadaqah (the giving of charity) wipes out sin just as water extinguishes fire. (Tirmidhi]

the Prophet :D said:

"Whoever builds a Masjid for Allah with the intention to please him, Allah will build him a house in paradise."

The Prophet Muhammad :D said,

"Indeed, an ignorant man who is generous is dearer to Allah than a worshipper who is miserly."

The Prophet Muhammad :) , as reported by Abu Hurairah.

Every morning two angels come down from the Heaven. One says, "O Allah! Reward all those who give in Your cause," while the other says, "O Allah! Uproot every miser who withholds."

i dont know about this.. but..

Sheikh Misfir, "I was walking out of the Haram (the Ka'bah in Makkah) when I saw a man begging from everyone that passed by him. Just then a man who had parked his tinted Mercedes Benz excessively close to the Haram in a designated VIP parking walked passed the beggar on his way to his car. As he pulled the keys out and the alarm did the 'whup whup', the beggar raised his finger to the sky and said, "Please, for the sake of Allah!"

Trying to end the moment and avoid a dip into the pocket, the Mercedes man said back, "Allah will provide!"

The beggar said back, "What! Did you at any moment think that I thought YOU were my provider! I'm not asking for your provision, I KNOW Allah will provide for me."

Sheikh Misfir continues…"The two stood there staring at one another for a moment and then the Mercedes tinted windows came up and the man drove away.

A needy African sister who was sitting nearby on the street selling textiles was moved by the incident. She did not have much, but from what she did have, she pulled out 1 riyal and placed it in the hands of that beggar. He smiled and went on his way.

Meanwhile the Mercedes man could not drive on with the choke of guilt. He turned the car around and made his way through the crowd to the place where the incident had happened.

Sheikh Misfir says...I saw with my own eyes as he pulled out a 10 riyal bill from his briefcase to give to the beggar. But he looked left and right and could not find him.

What was he to do? He had already pulled out the bill to give for the sake of Allah and was not going to put it back. So he found the nearest person he thought was worthy of the bill, placed it in her lap and went on his way.

The 10 riyals sat in the lap of the sister that had given the beggar!

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) assured us, "Charity does not diminish wealth." (Look at how quick it was replaced for the sister from Africa……but with more!)

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/minutesage1/zakat.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.geocities(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/minutesage1/zakat.html[/url]

woaaah :D :D

the last story was great.....

:D rayhaan for the great hadeeths and the fantastic story!