Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kujar

I Need Advice From Muslims Please.

Hello my name is william and i am new to this and i hope yous will not pick on me or hate me for what i have done. BUt i would like advice from all.

( P.S : i am not muslim )

Well my problem is such>>>>>> About 7 months or so ago i came into contact with a muslim family. I dated the eldest daughter of the family for one month and we had a fall out. Not long after tht i dated the second eldest daughter of the family and fell head over heals for all her antics weither good or bad, i ignored the stares and comments from ppl who looked down on me and her. Not to long after i brought her into the wrong group of people and took her to parties which i regret.... While dating her later on in the realationship she gave me her virginity.... even to this day she says she does not regret it. well to get to the point about 4 months after we had been dating her family moved over to south africa, she rang me not long after saying that she thinks she is preg.....this would all be about 6 months ago now....we are also not dating due to we had alot of arguments and ended it.....she now says she still loves me and i for sure still love her and heart strung for her touch..

But to the point i get along great with the mother and she let me live with them while they were here and was great to me.....but i am unsure if i should tell the mother? she trusts me and everything so i am not sure how to go about it.

The girl does not want me to tell her mother tho...... I understand that me and her commited a sin in the eys of Allah. But if i tell the mother that i think she is preg the mom will know that we had sex and it will shame her daughter.

and if she is preg the mom will know and the girl will be shamed anyway,

so can yous please give me your honest advice.

~~~~~~~ Will ~~~~~~~

PropellerAds

Salaam,

Can't advise you Islamically but the girl should get a pregnancy test. At the moment you're simply working on speculation and 'what if' which could mean anything. Find out for sure if she really is pregnant and go from there.

Peace and Love,

DARLA

hi, what if she is pregnant and it's yours, what can you do? will you marry her and if so in Islam a girl cant marry a non muslim. it wouldbe a void marriage.....so think about it

maybe Allah do the best for u and her

also if she's got any brothers my advice would be to run! joking aside, if the kid is yours then the man thing to do would be to marry her... simple as

and about the mother, if you feel you must tell her then get the girl to tell her as itd be better for the mother to hear it from her own daughter rather than a guest....

Hello... have you considered becoming Muslim or are you interested in Islam? If so, I would advise that you do your research. If you accept Islam, you start with a clean slate and perhaps it could make it a lot easier for you and her. It would then be acceptable (in Islam) for you to marry her.

There is a lesson to take from this never trust any man with your daughters Muslim or non Muslims!

They have opened their home for you and this is how you thank them by betring them? you should be ashamed, really..

Please consider Islam as it is a mercy from Allah. great scholars says that both of you can’t get married until she gives birth but maybe if you accept Islam you can get married afterwards. But she has to repent from her sin firstly... that is all I can say..

may Allah guide you bith! and the rest of us. Ameen

Bi ismAllah

as Darla said.. first find out if she really is pregnant .. 6months, her tummy must be getting obvious by now.. so worrying about her mom knowing. well brother the clock is ticking.. her mom might notice. ..

if she is pregnant... got to make a decision soon on what you really want and what she really wants.

1. if u guys wanna keep the baby, then marriage, for that as the others said you got to be muslim.

have you thought of Islam..or did this just come up after this problem

2. abortion? in Islam its not allowed. unless for medical reasons

3. she keeps the baby and u dont marry her?.. then i guess she's gonna have to face the consequences - there are Islamic rulings to that- . but it really depends on how her family is gonna react, u might not have a say in that..

4. if she is not pregnant then ...............sighhhh........

one way or the other she has to repent for the sin she has committed and to avoid company like ummmmmmmmmmm YOU :D hey u asked for it.. ok i'm sorry.......anyways good luck. nice that you are concerned... others wouldnt really bother and just deny it

if you are really sorry..you ought to :

1.SHOW IT BY getting circumcised.

2.talk to the mother..not her's..coz she definitely knows already..knew when you were partying..no... talk to your own mother.

3.she could be playing mind games with you..or the father could be her elder sister's boyfriend she found after you..so dont fret about the .

4.thankyou for posting your story coz this could warn many who modify Islamic principles for socializing,.

IF YOU WISH, YOU COULD READ SOME BOOKS ABOUT Islam...YOU MAY CHOOSE TO LIVE A MORE HUMANE AND SINCERE LIFE.(AMEN)

If you love her and she is pregnant you should get married to her. You should both tell her mother that she is pregnant. It is easier for her than to find out.

ASSALAAMU ALAAIKUM,

IT WILL NOT BE EASY TO TELL THE MOTHER THAT SHE IS PREGNANT. IT MAY CAUSE SEVERE PROBLEMS IN THE FAMILY.

Basically you are not asking any solutions but giving some ##..

If you want to marry then findout "what is the way to marry a muslim lady"?

If you want to betray her then why do you need all these advice?

You are not a kid, you know what to do to avoid chaos..

My advice is comeout from confused zone and take an "impossible step", if you know what i mean..

Salam,

It took her 6 months to find out she's pregnant?

My advice is to 1) find out if she's pregnant

2) find out if it's yours (6 months is a long time)

3) the parents are going to find out anyways...abortion is forbidden in Islam

4) learn more about Islam...for your own sake and no one else's.