Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
saminab

Fav Quotes

:D

i dont know if theres been a previous topic on this but...whats everones favourite quote?

it can be from the Quran or Hadith..or just general...

PropellerAds

i love this one:

O mankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in Gods sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware. [49:13]

I think there was another similar topic to this before...

Heres one for now:

I am a burning candle;

You are the morning light,

If I do not see You, I burn;

if I see You, I vanish.

This is my condition

in separation and closeness.

I can bear neither separation nor proximity.

and no tis not a love poem :D

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 54:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “By Him in Whose Hands my life is! Were it not for some men amongst the believers who dislike to be left behind me and whom I cannot provide with means of conveyance, I would certainly never remain behind any Sariya’ (army-unit) setting out in Allah’s Cause. By Him in Whose Hands my life is! I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

Yea I love that hadith bro AS masha'Allah!

"And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." [Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]

'He who obeys the messenger, has indeed obeyed Allah.' [An-Nisaa 4:80]

'And if you were to count the blessings of Allah, you will never be able to count them" (14: 34)

"Do not put a question mark, where Allah has put a period!"

"Do not sit idle while death is seeking you!"

"Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision. They rejoice in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve." (Qur'an 3:169-70).

I would love to be martyred in Allah’s Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred.

subahanallah

" And herein are signs for those who observe." Al-Quran (don't remember the exact surah/ayat."

"The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of a million men is a statistic."

"How many divisions has the Pope?" (when told that the Pope would object to his policies)- Joseph Stalin

"If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth."-Goebbels (very apt for the times we live in...almost sounds like something Rumsfeld would say if he were honest enough)

Guest amani

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2615"]Share your Fave Quran verse here[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=186"]Share your fave Hadith here[/url]

and a topic for quotes (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=26216&st=40&&"]here[/url]

:D :D