Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
~mehnaz~

The Warning System

:D

I think that the warning system seriously needs to be improved. I've seen far too many trolls in only a matter of days. I don't like the idea of having to put up with insulting posts 10 times until the member reaches 100% , when they are permanately disabled.

I think certain members need to be dealt with then and there, surely we can spot someone who's out to cause trouble from their first post or whatnot.

PropellerAds

I understand your feelings sister, but we need to make a balance between keeping the doors open for all to understand Islam better (da'wa) and between enforcing our rules. Thats why we allow apologies and accept them from first time violators. But when the same violation is repeated by the same member, the action taken is different.

We are also currently in short of moderators, and that could affect the quality of posts, as some may go un-moderated. We welcome members who wish to help us by joining our team of moderators. Details can be found here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2456"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2456[/url]

can you be a mod with 70% warning?? :D

:D in advance

can you be a mod with 70% warning?? :D

:D in advance

:)

hmm i think you need 0% warning bro AS :D

u could check th requirements here:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=2456&pid=296714&st=0entry296714"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic...=0entry296714[/url]

I think certain members need to be dealt with then and there, surely we can spot someone who's out to cause trouble from their first post or whatnot.

AOA, Allah is given the free will, why do you like dictatorship? Its all free will, open a dialog, start reasoning and logic, its hard but its affective.. When Allah is giving shelter to millions of non-believers on this earth then why can't we do the same on this forum?

edit by admin:

This post violates forum rule No.8 kindly read our rules and abide by them. Proper action taken against poster.

>>>08- Oppose rule or show disrespect to an IF official: disable 10

Can you please explain it, I respect mods team but here I didn't got your point..

Question: This is noway called disrespect. How can you judge the people? There is a "?" mark in my post, that means I am asking, finding solution, opening dialog so that it should be clear to all audience.

Sometimes in order to see the light, you have to risk the dark. It's funny how all living organisms are alike. When the chips are down...When the pressure is on... every creature on the face of the earth is interested in one thing and one thing only:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> It's own survival.

Edited by MP19

to be honest i agree with mehnaz......you can see when someone has joined gawaher for anoyying/insulting other people

i think you shuld have ranks

e.g

swearing should be 20%

insulting should be 30%

insulting Islam........completely banned!

im not saying thats what it should be but that kind of idea...if you get what i mean

AOA, Allah is given the free will, why do you like dictatorship?

LOL

Lets not forget I was referring to people who visit the forum only to insult Allah :D, the Quran and the Prophet :).

I did not say we should be picky about who we allow into the forum. :D I merely said that you can tell what type of member they are by their posts, i.e whether they are here to learn or are here to verbally abuse, and in that respect I suggested the warning system should be tougher.