Islamic Forum
dot

Tell Us Why People Should Embrace Islam

:D

Dear Muslim reverts (converts)

We would like to invite you to write a topic in this section, to call non-Muslims to the religion of Islam, and explain, in simple words, why should they revert.

There are hundreds of articles in the web written by scholars for the purpose. But sometimes the message is much easier to get through when it comes from real life experience. Being a non-Muslim before yourself, your words would be more convincing, for non Muslims, than lengthy scholarly speeches.

Being the last revelation from Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, and the religion meant for all human beings to embrace, every Muslims is obliged to call for Islam (da'wa) those who are not yet Muslims, particularly those who are in search of the truth. We do get lots of those seekers among visitors to our forum, and insha'Allah your articles will mean a great deal to them. Insha'Allah you will be rewarded abundantly for your good intentions and your efforts.

ps. our dear born Muslim brothers and sister and kindly requested not to start topics in this section. All topics posted here will be previewed by us first , and only those started by Muslim reverts will be approved :D

PropellerAds

A convert friend of mine heard the following statement from an Imam and converted. The imam said "Everything that happens in the womb of the mother is to prepare us for this world. Similarly, everything that happens to us in this world is to prepare us for the hereafter."

So, we must know that we have a purpose behind this life.

Ok, well I am a proud Muslim convert who has followed the faith of Islam for 12 years now. The more and more I practice it and see the spiritual effects it has on the heart and soul, the more and more I consider the role of logical proofs about Islam, and the more and more I see how the previous scriptures also lead one to the same conclusions that I came to.... the more I see being Muslim as a great blessing. That is the short answer of why I think others should at least consider Islam as an option. Open your heart and mind and let's discuss

Shaub85- what exactly the spiritual effects are you talking about - can you share? if in Islam you are not saved since Allah never saved any of you and he only promised you hell (Sura 3:185,
"Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception."
and Allah has no personal contact with people and he has muslims for slaves so you live in fear, there is no peace since none of you know whether you will make it to paradise or not (even Muhammad did not know it), so your life is full of fear and worry, there is no peace, no salvation, no contact with Allah so what exactly is the thing that brings you spiritual effects?

and what is the logical proof about Islam?

Jesus came 600 years before Muhammad. Jesus was powerful, made miracles and lived a holy sinless perfect life. Muhammad made no miracles to prove he was sent by Allah, Muhammad was said he was sinful (Allah said it for example in surah 48:2). God the Father Jesus was talking about ALWAYS had relationship with people and ALWAYS made miracles to prove His words. Allah has no contact with people and makes no miracles.

Also, Jesus saved us by His death on the cross and resurrection from the dead (crucifixion of Jesus is a historical FACT), made us childen of God, made us priests and gave us direct access to the throne of God and made us prophets and priests so why would Muhammad come and be sent by God? we now have it all! Jesus saved us so Muhamad came to say: no no no, you are not saved, you have to save yourselves. Jesus made us children of God so Muhammad came to say: no, no, no! you are not children of God but his slaves.

can you see it?

God is not the one who is preached and described by a man, since there has been many prophets who have preached many different gods, whether Muhamamd or any other, but God is the One who proved He exists, who proved His power and His love.

MahoorMaik:

Islam is complete religion...what does that mean? there is no salvation in Islam..since Allah not only did no save any of you but he even hardens hearts of some so they go to hell...Allah commands to abuse women (4:34) and calls it mercy, he commands to kill infidels (9;5) and calls it mercy. so murder and abuse are Allah's mercy.  Allah has no contact with muslims so there is no salvation and no personal relationship or guidance from Allah and violance and terror are his  mercy. Allah has you for slaves so there is no salvation, no relationship but slavery to an unknown god who never proved his power or love to you and who never manifetsts power.

so where exactly is the completeness? can you tell?

christianity not only covers ALL aspects of life - every single one of them but also Jesus saved us and made us children of God, Jesus redeemed us from hell and sin nature, we have now personal relationship with God who is our Father, our Daddy, God speaks to us, He heals our bodies, delivers us from all kinds of bondage and addictions, He guides us personally, He has a PERSONAL plan for each of us, we are sure of salvation which is a gift of God for us and on and on...

so where exactly is the completeness of Islam if you have nothing in Islam and in christianity we have it all??

Kometa, welcome to the forum. Please read the rules. You are not to discuss other religions in Islamic Forums. You can do that in interfaith subforums only, which by the way has a silly name such as: "Refuting non-MuslimsDebate Zone! (non-Muslims can debate only here)".

Though I don't like the titles of some subforums, I agree that, the topic of other religions should not be brought into every thread. thus, please respect the forum rules. I reported some of your posts and I am tired of that.

Please start discussing other religions in that subforum only.

Actually Islam is a way of life. Normally If we believe in the creator of the universe, we have to be surprised regarding the process of this mechanism! Because without any super power no one can creat this beautiful world. Thant's why the people who were reverted into Islam, they have thought about this matter. So Islam has an hidden appeal and it attract every people of the world.