Islamic Forum
Hasib

What Fruit You Like?

Salaamu Alaikum

has anyone tried a home made strawberrry and banana milkshake................deeee

eeeeeelicious!

your all about the simplicity huh? :D

i saw it in malaysia as well... where i also drank freshly made litchi juice....yummmmmmmy!
mmm litchi, sounds good :D I love Malaysia if I had an option of leaving Canada Malay would be where I’d move to.

If you live in toronto you might be able to find it in at Food Basics or No Frills fruit section, if not check out the Fruit stores and ask them for the exotic fruit or the oriental fruit section, give them the name.
Oh cool then am sure they sell it in Windsor (hopefully inshallah) im gonna check out food basics tomorrow, thanks for the suggestion sis :D.

PropellerAds

:D

I'm staying away from pineapples for a bit.. they sting too much :D

I'm staying away from pineapples for a bit.. they sting too much :D

:)

How can pineapples sting? :D eating the peel/skin are we? :D

hmm maybe its u, cuz pineapples are aiite.. :D

Edited by ~mehnaz~

How can pineapples sting? :D eating the peel/skin are we? :D

hmm maybe its u, cuz pineapples are aiite.. :D

well you know we dont usually eat the outer skin since its really prickly unless those have been removed but i never herad of annyone eating pineapple skin :D.. also the inner fleshy part of the fruit is kinda stingy too not sure how to reply in words if anyones had pineapple they know what i'm talking about....

:)

Salaamu Alaikum

are you eating fresh pineapples, cause those ones sting. That's why you should put a little bit of salt in it, it helps.

are you eating fresh pineapples, cause those ones sting. That's why you should put a little bit of salt in it, it helps.
oh yah the fresh ones really sting.. wonder why.. but putting salt in there does what?? i'm not sure..

Salaamu Alaikum

it helps reduce the stinginess a little, and brings out the juice in the pineapple.

I wonder why do people complain about the smell of durian??!!

:D / Peace to all,

i saw it in malaysia as well... where i also drank freshly made litchi juice....yummmmmmmy!

ps. malaysian make good food! :D

I agree in the lychee drink. It is a wonderful fruit drink if you really need to quench your thirst. And the fruit is :) tasty too! :D

Malaysians make good food? Wow... this is very flattering... :D :D Malaysia is blessed as a melting pot for food, race, culture etc. With so much variety for food ingredients, you can get creative and imaginative quite easily in your cooking!

mmm litchi, sounds good :D I love Malaysia if I had an option of leaving Canada Malay would be where I’d move to.

Drop me a line when you decide to do so, sis!

I wonder why do people complain about the smell of durian??!!

The answer is simple. It has a very stinging and sharp smell that can shock the person. If you truly want to try durian for the first time, i advise to get it from the supermarket, where they have cracked open the fruit for quite some time. So, most of that stinging smell is gone. And you are left with just the fruit smell. Thats the trick! :D

Anyone know if durain is available in california?

i love cucumbers.. (and yes cucumbers are fruits because they have seeds) :D

:D / Peace to all,

I agree sis. Cucumber not only taste good, it is a good remedy for tired eyes too!

Love the crunchiness of cucumber :D :D

Sis Zabrina

is cucumber a fruit? :D

i think i know what br hasib was talking about when he mentioned stingy... i usually get that when i eat too much pineapple. cuts the tongue :D youch!

i like apples :)

hey there is this fruit i also like (best when cold).. it looks like a kiwi but inside it brown and it definately doesnt taste like kiwi.. in india we called it "sapota" ...

who likes guavas??? those taste great to.. in india i ate loads... i montreal i just drank the rubicon guava nectar.. i remember rubicon also has a juice of guanabana (at first i thought that was a concoction of guava and banana).. anyone ever eat that?

btw in SA people pronounce litchis as leeches.

Anyone like smoothies??

So no more fruits huh??

I've recently had a liking to mangoes...........

Anyone like smoothies??

yeh smoothies are nice. esp strawberry smoothies. on a hot day.

I'm going to hit up timmys soon :D..

I like mangoes, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, grapes, black currents, cherries, dates and pomegranites..

Recently though i've developed a liking for pineapple.. kinda stings the tongue and you never know what you are getting into but it tastes okay after..

So what fruits do you like??

:D..... what about watermelon? Nothing beats watermelon in the summer! B)

I'm not too fond of watermelon..

I like peaches btw :D!