Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sudais4ever!!

Sudais On Mujadilah

asalamu/alakum

hey

i was just wondering if anyone has Sudais reading suratul mujadilah (58) everytime time i click it it automactically plays shuraim

thx

PropellerAds

:D

i could tell by your name lol

sorry i dont listen to sudais

i remain faithful to mishary :D

i think AS should be able to help inshallah

yeh i dont think anyones been able to find that.. insha'Allah if anyone has it post it up...

i tried loadsa sites and everytime its always Shuraim doing it for some reason.. mayube because they record it during Taraweeh.. and shuraim always happens to fall on the day that Mujadilah is recited?

loq...I remember this used to bug brother Ibn_Khaldun a lot. :D

If Sheikh Sudais reads Surah Mujadillah, he won't get to do the Khatam dua. So they usually swap the last 10 nights to make sure the sequence goes for Sheikh Shuraim read Surah Mujadillah and Sheikh Sudais gets the dua. :D (And according to brother Abdullah Saood, Sheikh Sudais is given preference for the dua as the senior imaams are always given preference.. :D )

So if you ever hear it, it'll be Sheikh Shuraim, or a bit at the end with Sheikh Sudais.

loq...I remember this used to bug brother Ibn_Khaldun a lot.

And it still does. :D

Even when its Sudais turn to lead, they show the Kaba or outside the Masjid and your all happy then you hear Shuraims Takbeer and your all :D but mashAllah shuraim reads that surah :D

Guest amani

even from before i havent been able to find sheikh sudais reciting the first part of this surah :D even on Sudais only cds sheikh shuraim ends up praying that. not that i mind :D