Islamic Forum
umm mohammed

Re New Sister

asalam alekum i feel so embarased to ask but i reverted to Islam 3 months ago ,ihave 4 children two boy two girls , im not askin and never would for money but my daughter has just starte mousqe and myself allso , wen i reverted my husband left he said i wasent any fun any more ,any jilbabs for my self and my nine year old daughter would be mutch aprichiated and if any one has a spare quran for me and my daughter ,ive been told to ask at the mousq but im to embarased as they wanted to anounce it to the sisters at the mousqe mabee im to proud i know i shouldent but i dont want some other child saying to my daughter ure wearing my clothes u know how kids can be ,no money wanted just anythin Islamic books ,clothes etc thanku sisters and brothers in Islam

PropellerAds

asalamu alekum my brothers and sisters i just had a pm and the brother wanted to send money ,please do not offer me money as i will not take it ure intension is good but thats not what i need insha Allah we will be fine , all im askin for is an old jilbab for me and my daughter thanks ue new sister in Islam

Assalamu Alaikum

If you're from the UK, this site will send you a free Quran and books, all you have to do is pay for the postage..

I highly recommend the "Selected Surahs from the Qur'an (English)", it is very useful and beneficial.

(you are not allowed to post links yet)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalbirr(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/publications.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_you are not allowed to post links yetalbirr(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/publications.php[/url]