Islamic Forum
Crystal Eyes

deception of modesty

This thread shall go on for a while because I have yet to find more brothers stating their option…I have also taken to account those who voted for two option and looked at their reasons to why and have come to a conclusion. Inshallah after a couple of days (yes even a genius needs time) I shall post an article which I feel will reflect on the views of many Muslim brothers and discuss the issue who raise doubts in their views. So until then I need more opinions…discussing anything to do with Islamic dress coding…not forgetting the purpose of the thread of course.

POA lol!

w/s

Edited by Crystal Eyes

PropellerAds

:D

I think I am the first female besides Sis CE to say something in this thread. I agree with everything IB said. Right now all I wear is a long headscarf. Insha'Allah, I will start the abaya soon. My only wish was that I'd have Muslimahs my age that would support me. All of them wear tight jeans (even the ones who wear headscarves). My goal is to do the full niqaab....the works. You know, covering the face (except maybe for the eyes) and my hands and feet, Insha'Allah. Dua that I do so Insha'Allah....PLEASE.

Anyhow, will you reveal the reason this thread was started?

Edit: Guess I wasn't the first Muslimah besides CE to post in this thread. POA: :D :P

:P

Edited by o2cute4u

Sorry crystal eyes i was gone, i don't know what to choose. For example my mother she used to not wear a hijab until several years passed by in her marriage. What im saying is that we don't know what in store in the future, maybe that girl wearing the skirt and the tight shirt might eventually wear a hijab later on in life. I choose not to vote because life is to complicated and only Allah knows the future.

Sorry crystal eyes i was gone, i don't know what to choose. For example my mother she used to not wear a hijab until several years passed by in her marriage. What im saying is that we don't know what in store in the future, maybe that girl wearing the skirt and the tight shirt might eventually wear a hijab later on in life. I choose not to vote because life is to complicated and only Allah knows the future.

fair enough :D

i pick option 1

because a muslim women who covers herself properly and not copying the western way of dressing (i.e trouses) fears Allah.

and what is better a women who fears Allah or a women who dosent????

I will chose this one,

4-one who doesn’t bother with wearing hijab or long skirt, but covering her awrah..
Because i believe it meet the Islamic requirement, because in Islam women should hide their beauty, it's not neccessary to hide it using hijab or niqab, only small cloth would be enought to cover head and awarah..

That's what i think..

Edited by Mercyonmankind

I think I am the first female besides Sis CE to say something in this thread. I agree with everything IB said. Right now all I wear is a long headscarf. Insha'Allah, I will start the abaya soon. My only wish was that I'd have Muslimahs my age that would support me. All of them wear tight jeans (even the ones who wear headscarves). My goal is to do the full niqaab....the works. You know, covering the face (except maybe for the eyes) and my hands and feet, Insha'Allah. Dua that I do so Insha'Allah....PLEASE.

:D i am afemale but very keen to read your article, great idea! This is what i can tell you sis o2- do not bother with the other sisters arrround you i see a lot of them, they look very pretty with their make-up tight trousers and Headscarf but nevertheless after sometime of wearing a full niquap for the purpous to achieve Allah´s pleasure you will feel so sure that what you are doing is the right thing, that you won´t need the support of the others and what you do by wearing it is Dauwa - believe me Sis- you will be asked why and then just answer explain :P

you´ll be able to convince some of the sisters :P

Interesting topic...

i dont like niqaabs

I know this isn't my topic, but I'd like to know why some brothers don't like niqaabs :D

Edited by Jihad4Jannah

I will chose this one, Because i believe it meet the Islamic requirement, because in Islam women should hide their beauty, it's not neccessary to hide it using hijab or niqab, only small cloth would be enought to cover head and awarah..

That's what i think..

Asalamu alaykum

Did I forget to mention in my first post no tampering with the original text therefore you may not add stuff to it? Anyways your choice contradicts each other. When you say you don’t need a cloth to cover what do you think we should use? Foil perhaps? That will reflect the sun therefore not to much sun exposition, having said that I will still have your comment into account when writing the article…Inshallah it will make you reflect.

sister jihad4jannah…I think I might know why certain brothers dislike the niqaab while others love it….Inshallah that issue shall be elaborated in my article… :D

sister jihad4jannah…I think I might know why certain brothers dislike the niqaab while others love it….Inshallah that issue shall be elaborated in my article… :D

I love seeing sisters in niqaab, makes me feel so happy. If I walk down the street and see a sister in hijab alone and say salaam, they don't often reply. But if I see a sister in jilbaab aswell, or niqaab, I say ASSALAAMUALAYKUM WARAHMATULAHI WABARAKATUH and they reply fully :D And I walk off with a big smile on my face and a warm feeling inside :P :P

Thank you brother for your view…this is what causes me to think about the issue and hence why I intend to write an article…do not fear my words…all shall be revealed soon.

I would also like you to answer this if you do not mind…when someone says ‘Eyes’ what is the first thing that comes into mind?

w/s

I would also like you to answer this if you do not mind…when someone says ‘Eyes’ what is the first thing that comes into mind?

w/s

Eyes...the first thing that comes into my mind is erm looking :D :D

Hmm….perhaps I didn’t phrase the word properly brother. Erm…apart from looking, staring and things that you use eyes for what else do you associate it with.

like mouth you can associate lipstick with it…if you get what I am trying to say…

Hmm….perhaps I didn’t phrase the word properly brother. Erm…apart from looking, staring and things that you use eyes for what else do you associate it with.

like mouth you can associate lipstick with it…if you get what I am trying to say…

I guess I associate eyes with inner feelings and beauty.

Was that the kind of answer you were looking for?

I guess I associate eyes with inner feelings and beauty.

Was that the kind of answer you were looking for?

Jizakallah khair just what I needed…:D

I feel like a Guinea pig, being used as part of an experiment :D

(w00t)

Ah akhi may you be rewarded for assisting a fellow Muslim in achieving the goal in which she seeks…may the blessings of Allah (swt)be showered upon you and your family…truly a guinea pig does not get praised unlike you so do not think so morbid…your views are very important to me.

The views of any brother are very beneficial to my article so I wish the same blessing upon all this who replied to this topic.

more views still required :D ....anyone willing to reply or make suggestions?

w/s

:P

:D Rayan for those encouraging words. May Allah bless you and guide the entire ummah to the straight path. Ameen.

asslamualaikum

I am just thinking, as a brother mentioned earlier how we dont know what the future holds, can I ask a question (can i CE? pwease....)

OK, here goes, what if your prospective was practicing but didnt wear the hijab, and you decided not to marry her coz she didnt wear the hijab and abaya

BUT, u married someone who fully covered themselves but WASNT practicing, and you married them to find during the marriage they werent practicing.

Would you feel guilty for going for the outer and not the inner??

walaikumsalam

PS - CE u can edit this if you think I am higging your little psychology experiment!

asslamualaikum

I am just thinking, as a brother mentioned earlier how we dont know what the future holds, can I ask a question (can i CE? pwease....)

OK, here goes, what if your prospective was practicing but didnt wear the hijab, and you decided not to marry her coz she didnt wear the hijab and abaya

BUT, u married someone who fully covered themselves but WASNT practicing, and you married them to find during the marriage they werent practicing.

Would you feel guilty for going for the outer and not the inner??

walaikumsalam

PS - CE u can edit this if you think I am hogging your little psychology experiment!

can u expalin this one as I m a bit confused.

2-one who wears niqaab but also wears trousers occasionally.

does she wear a niqab when she wears trousers?

don't most ppl who wear niqab wear abaya too?

asslamualikum i have read some of the replies on this thread and some brothers dont care what their wife wears..... :unhappy: if she attracts men by showing her beauty by not wearing a hijab and niqaab you will also be held in account for the sin committed by your wife. i think its okay to let your wife know and be comfortable to wear the hijab but to know at the end of the day its farz and the sins commited is put on to both of you.

wassalam