Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
freedslave

Suggestion On Tafseer Section

:D dear muslim brothers and sisters

I realised that after looking through our forum, it has Quran Memorization sections and other topics on the surahs, but there is no tafseer (explanation) of the Quran.

Tafseer is a very important aspect for our knowledge in Quran because it gives us the correct interpretation and meanings of the surahs. I have seen one or two topics started about tafseer but they didnt get much response. That got me thinking that maybe some brothers and sisters are not really in favour of having tafseer on an online forum. But I would really like a tafseer section on this forum, as it would be very helpful.

I started a poll on tafseer here> (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29538"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.gawaher(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/index.php?showtopic=29538[/url]

Most people voted for a tafseer section, but there were only 10 votes (at the time I posted this).

As akhi dot pointed out in the thread, there is already a "Cotemplations on Quran" section. But I was thinking of setting up a section that gives more importance to Tafseer by other scholars (most probably Tafsir Ibn Kathir) , and more detailed explanation of verses.

I was also thinking that the purpose would be to make Muslim brothers and sisters on this forum more aware of Tafseer.

Any suggestions or comments?

PropellerAds