Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cybersaad

Urgent! I Badly Need To Get Marry!

Asalamoalykum!

I badly need to get marry, tell me what I should do? I am living in a country where they arent many people from my origin country. I cant find anyone. Please brothers and sisters suggest me something.

Plus its also hard to keep on the straight path. Its very hard. Fasting, lowering you gaze doesnt work at all. Its been three years since I have been wanting to get marry. My parents are not willing to get me married. And I am very scared because at any time I may start the sinful life which I hate the most but what I should do? Its impossible to live with the current condition. Nothing is working. Nothing!

Thank you very much!

God bless you!

Wassalam

PropellerAds

Wa-'alaikum-salaam,

Masha'Allah you've identified the dangers of yourself, which we are warned in the Qur'an, can be more harmful than other things!

All I can recommend is to complain to Allah. And remain steadfast. And perform the guidance prayer and the nightly prayers. Allah doesn't test a servant with something that is unbearable for him/her.

As for practical worldly advice, I don't know how strict your parents are, but it might help to tell them what you have written here!

And through Allah alone comes success.

Assalamulaikum,

Your living in a country where there aren’t many people from your original country? Why do make it a goal to get married to someone from the same origin as you?

It doesn’t have to be bro, Islam is diverse : )

You can’t find anyone? Don’t fear Allah is always near.

Before typing out this frustrated message, have you tried making dua for a pure pious spouse after every salah?

Have you make dua to Allah to protect you from the evil of your self?

Have you tried fasting?

Have you tried abstaining from those known foods that cause you to feel more frustrated ? (dairy products and meat)

Have you tried cooling your jets and having a cold shower?

Remember Brother when it’s meant to happen, it will happen. Always remember, miracles occur to those who make dua often. Also, please don’t think you’re alone. This is a very common problem.

Lower your gaze and don’t think too much about it, otherwise psychologically it will always be on your mind. As for your parents not aggreeing, you have to tackle it with wisdom and patience. Have you honestly told them the real reasons for wanting to get married. Remember, you have a right.

Keep it up

Assalaamualaikum

This is my couple cents worth to the good advice already given here:-

You should tell your parents what you said here.

Everything has it's place.

This could be a test from Allah.

Be patient.

Tc.

Wassalaams.

:D

It is very NOBLE of you to think of something like this instead of going to the wrong path. U must remember "All creatures are made in pairs " this is something that my RAB has said. The rest is HIS (s.w.t) wish.

I wish u the best of luck

{(~Genetic Fr3ak~)} :D

Edited by {(~Genetic Fr3ak~)}

Salaam,

be patient and inshallah Allah will reward you for it.

And stay firm in Islam by praying 5 times a day,reading the Quran and Hadith.Plus seek knowledge of Islam.

May Allah guide you on the right path,Ameen!

selam aleykum

Which of the follwing two options give you the highest probability of finding someone.

1. The whole world is lokoing for a partner for you, but Allah (s.w.t)decides it's not time yet.

2. Nobody is looking, but Allah (swt) wants to reward you with a pious husband.

Never underestimate the power of Dua. It is a gift we muslims have recieved, Use it. And the more you strive for Allah, the more Allah will strive for you.

May Allah help you on the right path Inshallah, and find you a good and pious husband inshallah.

:D

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nikah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/partner.php?adbanner=32t6k0e/"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_nikah(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/partner.php?adbanner=32t6k0e/[/url]

they are ready to get married, just pick one and good luck :D

seriously, is that how you want it?

you dont 'badly need to get married', you just want to protect yourself from doing something evil. first of all marriage is a huge commitment. yeah sure divorce is allowed but marriage for 2-3 months is wrong because Allah will know your intentions.

You have obviously IDentified your problem, first of all, lowering the gaze + fasting does work, no doubt. because if you lower the gaze you have got nothing to look at (whats prohibited) and also fasting, if you fast are you really going to be tempted to do something bad?

my advice is not to get married as this is not urgent, yes everyone wants to get married, i want to aswell. Im 19 but i will not turn to marriage if i have uncontrolable urges, if thats the case i will follow the advice which prophet (saw) gave.

as for marriage, check with your family if it would be okay if you marry someone other than your origin, do you want one who is good practicing muslimah or none, do you want someone who is same age group as yourself, younger? older?, do you want to get to know her a little better. I.e. you may have different views to something which could lead to arguments in future.

and are you ready for it?

good luck with what ever you decide to do.

May Allah help you on the right path Inshallah, and find you a good and pious WIFE, inshallah.

Edited by dead man walking