Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nicodemus

When I Die...

When I die all the energy that recides within my flesh will be eviscerated from my being and reunite with the rest of the world once again from where it came. My mind will deteriorate wither and diminish. There will not be darkness nor light where I'm going. There will be no heaven nor hell, no Gods or devils. No judgement will ever be passed upon me. I will not be reborn or re-awakened.

All self proclaimed religions will never realize that they missed the point from the very beginning. That faith in all it's forms is only a good idea for as long as it remains an idea. Not an institution. The only true form of love is a feeling. Not a word nor a concept. Respect is always in the eyes of the beholder.

The idea of destiny, fait and karma is pointless since it only predicts the past. It only serves as a deprevation of responsibility for your own actions.

Don't bother pondering about why we are here. The point is that we are.

I'm sorry to say that I'm leaving you now. I came here to find something that I now know does not exist. All I found was blind men arguing about the content of an empty jar when the lable sais "love".

Peace fellow humans.

PropellerAds

And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it?" And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one.[18:49]

Hi...hope you're well.

i agree... we are here....but your sentence doesnt make sense...

its like saying...dont bother pondering about why we get thirsty. The point is we get thirsty..>>>.obviously.....a person would "drink" in order to quench the thirst....as no-one will just sit around and stay thirsty

So consquently, we shouldnt just say we are here because we are....

Where did everything begin???

Why are we here???

Where are we going???

All answered in the Qur'an- with references to signs that the whole of mankind can see (including muslims and non-muslims)

Take care

Thank you Nicodemus for your remarks,

When I die all the energy that recides within my flesh will be eviscerated from my being and reunite with the rest of the world once again from where it came.

That's a respectable theory. To be a fact, you have to prove it. Would you mind proving it please?

And you wrote "once again from where it came". Can you tell me, according to your theory, how and where did it come from?

In Islam, we believe that the body, the energy that is withing as well as the soul were all created by your (and my) Creator Allah (the Arabic word for God).

My mind will deteriorate wither and diminish. There will not be darkness nor light where I'm going. There will be no heaven nor hell, no Gods or devils. No judgement will ever be passed upon me. I will not be reborn or re-awakened.

Again, do you have proof for this? And, is this scenario applicable only for yourself or for the whole of humanity?

In Islam, we believe that there is life after death, that there is Reward and Punishment, that we will all return to our Creator: "Did ye then think that We had created you in jest, and that ye would not be brought back to Us (for account)?" [Glorious Qur'an 23:115]

But, did you ever wonder why human beings are intelligent whilst animals are not? Did you ever ask yourself why all things are subjected to human control? "Do ye not see that Allah has subjected to your (use) all things in the heavens and on earth, and has made his bounties flow to you in exceeding measure, (both) seen and unseen?" [Noble Qur'an 31:20] .

Contrary to what you wrote, the point is that human beings have a huge responsibility on this earth, and that is to implement Allah's laws and to make people worship their Creator.

I'm sorry to say that I'm leaving you now. I came here to find something that I now know does not exist. All I found was blind men arguing about the content of an empty jar when the lable sais "love".

First, I take it you are unable to prove your points, that's why you're leaving.

Secondly, IF is full of intelligent, logical, scientific and faithful sisters/brothers who can argue and even convince you. I advice you to stay here and ask whatever question you want, you will without doubt find sincere and convincing answers from IF members.

And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live (i.e. some people die and others live, replacing them) and nothing destroys us except time.†And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming. And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, their argument is only that they say, “Bring [back] our forefathers, if you should be truthful.†Say, “God causes you to live, then causes you to die; then He will assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt,†but most of the people do not know. (Quran, 45:24-26)

I have thought the same way as you have before. Do you not have any faith? I am sure you do considering you reject all ideas but science. Science requires faith too, did you not know? Scientists claim their evidence is sound according to logic but it requires assumption as well. Clear assumption brings forth faith and what you so long fought against (religion) is a smack to your face. Whether you admit it or not, you are also a faithful. To science that is. Faith is a challenge to all human beings to uphold it dear in their minds and hearts. It is very easy to view the world differently when your mind and heart lacks faith. When you lose faith, you become blind. In turn, you become astray - away from the straight path. After all, blind people can not walk straight but curve off over a few steps. So you claim we are blind? That would be comedy, now wouldn't it?

Open your mind and heart and allow yourself to absorb ideas of Islam, even if it is laughable. Question yourself of how the first atom came to be and why it came to be. Question yourself of how miraculous our existence is knowing that if we had any star smaller or larger than the size of our own sun, there would be no chance of life. Ask yourself how the universe works together in complete harmony (that it almost seems too perfect to be possible). Question yourself how and where morality became to be. Why have we all agreed that killing is terrible? Since there have been over thousands and thousands of prophets sent to guide tribes to the right way, it has been lectured and passed on over and over. It only seems like it was done naturally because it came pre-dominantly the de facto standard of today's societies. If you lived much earlier, you would not think like as you do now.

Unwilling people are most unsuccessful.

May Allah bring light to you.

Salams.