Islamic Forum
Guest --------------

I dont care no more

Guest --------------

:D

For the past years, i have thought to myself, if i be successful in life, i dont caer, if i fail, i dont care

I feel that if i do put my head down, and if i do become a doctor etc. Then what? 30 years have gone by and i'll be in a mid-life crisis

Plues the majotiry of these people forget Islam

Like my bro, he used to be religious at my age, then he became an idiot, stopped practising, tottaly changed and workd workd and workd, now he likes music, and other stuff that i would rahter not say

All im saying is that its not worth it, too stress yourself out, when Islam is just there

I dont wanna end up like my bro

Inshallah i will not - if i have to i will leave everything to become a better muslims

PropellerAds

Education is very important in Islam..

What's wrong in being a doctor?

Go out there are help others :D help your muslims brothers and sisters :P

Educate others with your knowledge :P

Never think on the negative side of things...

Always look on the bright side :D

Edited by Undacova_Sista

w'asalaam bro,

It seems that everybody is feeling real down at the moment...you what usually helps me to 'pick myself up' Islamically speaking is that i make time for my self to go to a Masjid and pray, read and sit there and be in the company of sisters in the Masjid this usually leads to us discussing many issues, and sometimes by the end of it i feel sooo bad at how ungreatful i am, ungreatful for all the bounties Allah has bestowed upon me, how life could be sooo much harder than it is.

You have to work in this life for a decent job, not worring about status of positon, surround your self with 'light' remember when u take a step towards Allah... Allah comes running.....

w'asalaam

All im saying is that its not worth it, too stress yourself out, when Islam is just

Islam will not feed you when you are hungry nor will protect you from the hot/cold when the temperature outside rises/drops.. etc you get the point?

you still have to study and become something in life.. maybe you dont have to become a doctor.. you can certainly go to college and do something on a lesser scale but you still gota study :D!

i dont mean to be harsh but those are just the facts..

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu,

Hmmmm.......

I do actually understand what you are saying

For some reason i get the feeling you have been let down in a few things or seen the truth when people dive into things and forget Islam both experiences make you think twice

But you just have to learn how to balance things out in life and spend a considerate amount of time on each and Inshallah things will go well for you

Sometimes you can't leave everything sometimes your test in you stay with it and try and do it and not take the simple way out, sometimes even in your own home there is fitna so are you gonna leave your home, thats too easy you have to work to make things better ......

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

well put by brother doomhammer,

you dont have to be doctor if you fear that the extra shifts will take you away from Islam,

but still you need to clothe and feed yourself, provisions dont rain from the sky,

anyway we need educated muslims,

Guest _------_

Where i live, the people who work hard, try their best in this dunya are usually the ones who suffer, the ones with endless regrets and things to do, not a moment of peace

But the ones i see in the masjid, are not rich, however dont care about money, since its not a problem. They are sooo happy and always telling me about Islam. Nobody who is a be 'success' has bought be closer to Islam, Except those with sincere intention and actually Bring Islam First.

IT seem that the are many better things you can do rather then spend your life working for this dunya, i would rather prepare for the next

School is a factor also, with sooo many people acting like This world is everything and the hereafter is a bonus :D

This jsut gets me mad, as i see m friends influenced by evil, which eventually engulfs me!!

You should not OVERwork, like 15 hours a day, just enough to keep you and your family going.

This dunya is temporary and we should not work our socks off to build up money and fortune.

Guest ___+_

Thx for advice people, but it seems if i choose an educational path, i will probz postpone Islam

I guess the best thing to do id focus best on Islam, Ins tudies, give a good approach. After all Allah (swt) Helps the muslims who practise better then the ones who would rather listen to music

Please make a du'aa for me, and all muslims to become close to Islam

Guest Guest

Wa Alaikum Mus Salam Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

I admire what you are doing and understand what you talking about

Personally i feel i am doing what you want not to do, which is why everyday i debate with myself over it inshallah this debate with myself will end soon and i wont do this

When being a full time student you cant help but put more of your time in your studies rather then Islam you spend 5 hours at school or college and then a few more hours at home doing the work they set you

Which is why next year inshallah i decided to do part time study coz it wont eat up much of my time and ic an study Islam along side with it

You could do that also just do part time it doesnt take up most of your time regardless of what you do inshallah things go well for you inshallah i will keep you in my dua's

I have also seen people putting this dunya before the next which i dont want to do..

Do let us know how it goes

Assalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabrakatahu

Peacemaker

Salaam

i was just wondering

what do you mean taking sla on the side, and studying it?

could you explain yourself?

Allahfiz

:D This may be of use to you

I don't know exactly what you mean by "doctor"- whether you're using the word in a medical sense or as someone who does a PHD in something.

But for arguments sake (and because i have personal experience) lets say you mean a Medical doctor. I dont know if any bro's or sisters here are actually doctors so they'll be more helpful, but speaking as a medical student, i can understand your anxieties. The workload i have at the moment is manageable alhamdulillah and by managing my time i find that i dont let my Islam slip. Infact what i've noticed is my drive that pushes me to learn academically runs paralell with my worship and work to please Allah Subhanahu wa taa'la. I wont lie to you, it is difficult to begin with, but once you establish a routine for your academic work, insha'Allah you will get so much reward from your time spent worshipping. I guess what i'm trying to say is that my philosophy is that i try to make all aspects of my life part of my Ibaada.

When studying the human body sometimes all you can say is alhamdulillah for what Allah has given us.

Sorry that its a bit rambly but i hope u can get something out of it

Your sister in Islam

:P :P