Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
clarity

Barbaric-killing Of Civilians In Kabul

:D ,

Dear brothers and sisters please make duaa for the victims of today’s tragic and barbaric incident in Kabul, Afghanistan. The U.S convoy coming from Bagram air base barbarically crushed about 18 cars killing people inside the cars, and then opening fire on the demonstrators with machine guns.

Ariana Television has reported at least 30 people have been killed and 60 injured. The city is still in chaos as we speak. In fact, right now a local bank named Kabul Bank is pleading in the television to rescue them from the mobs. The bank is under attack.

In the media, the incident is portrayed as traffic accident, but it has been more then that. It has been a barbaric act by U.S forces. The U.S military has said that the accident has occurred due to a mechanical failure, but apparently the accident involved more then one U.S military vehicles. The U.S vehicles have crushed 18 cars. Videos shows that it was not an accident. Hopefully, some of the videos will be uploaded by the websites.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.latimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/printedition/asection/la-fg-afghcrash29may29,1,5860666.stoy?coll=la-news-a_section"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.latimes(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news/printedition/a...-news-a_section[/url]

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.washingtonpost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/29/AR2006052900284.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.washingtonpost(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/wp-dyn/conte...6052900284.html[/url]

Anyways, make dua for victims because some fo them were kids from the school.

:D .

PropellerAds

:D/Peace To All

:D , May Allah :D have mercy on the dead...

:D dear muslims

Well, Thats Americas army for you.

Behind the "glory" is all a pack of lies.

:D dear muslims

Well, Thats Americas army for you.

Behind the "glory" is all a pack of lies.

Behind the "glory" is bunch of losers killing innocent people.

asalam alikum,

two more women killed in iraq including a pregnant women by american soldiers.

And makko's taxes paid for these bullet's

by god they should not be forgiven until they are buried under the Afghan soil.

Well, anyone support US troops is terrorist, i don't know why terrorists like Makko are still allowed to post here..

now why dont storys like these actually get a decent slot on the news, i saw a 30 second preview on bbc one news about it then the story was changed

you see people in the us and uk arent all mad, but a lot are brainwashed by thier tv sets

you dont care aobut the vitims of 911 or your boycott of the danish people.

clearly you are only making a bug fuss if there are muslims in trouble.

how can anyone take you seriously? you wouldnt care if i was about to die in the most gruesome way.

in other words you dont care about peoples lives!!!!!!!

you only care about people that are on what you consider to be 'your' side.

why should i care about you or your people?

and also, go ahead punish me for this post, cos im sure it makes you angry, but that just shows, what kind of things you are.

yawn, who cares?

you should as that is the very thing leads people to terrorism

how can anyone take you seriously? you wouldnt care if i was about to die in the most gruesome way.

and also, go ahead punish me for this post, cos im sure it makes you angry, but that just shows, what kind of things you are.

i be honest 9/11 didnt bother me too much but 7/7 did.... it bugs me when people are in trouble, regardless of who they are

how can anyone take us seriously? you should ask yourself that, step outside your closet

i wouldnt care if you was about to die in the most gruesome way... your right there

in other words we dont care about peoples lives!!!!!!!...

now that simply isnt true and neither do we only care about people on your "our side", nobody asked you to care for anyone, it aint our fault if your terrorist minded and your only displaying what a stone hearted terrorist you are... keep it up bad boy

Talk about rhetoric...

Almost all Americans know how many people died on 9/11.

Not a single American knows how many people have died in Iraq.

P.S. How can anyone take you seriously, with a name like "Superior Western Civilization". Are you insecure?

how can anyone take you seriously? you wouldn’t care if i was about to die in the most gruesome way.

in other words you don’t care about peoples lives!!!!!!!

How many 9/11 U.S had ? Only one. When 9/11 happened the whole world was caring including the Islamic world. However, on the contrary which country has raised its voice againts U.S atrocities after 9/11. Which country has started air strikes on U.S after these barbaric incidents. The crimes that U.S is committing is too obvious, too clear, but everybody is turning a blind eye to them. Why ?

Lets watch together another 9/11 for Muslims:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5039714.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5039714.stm[/url]

uh and don’t forget the pregnant women who died! Lets show some emotion. Lets cry for these victims too!

Tragic :D

Can't say I'm surprised though ...war is ugly.

yawn, who cares?

shows the mentality..

accusing

deciding on his own..

agains shows mentality..

in the end, conclusion and results on his own..

GREAT POST..