Islamic Forum
shahaadil

Islam in CANADA!!!

seems like? i dont know

just dont like the place

:D

Im insulted! Im from Canada, and the ppl here are great, especially when u live in Toronto, because its so diverse.

What are the PRACTICING (Allah-fearing) muslims doing about the gay "masjids" there?

GAY MASJIDS??!?!?! I havent heard about anything like that!!!

Edited by Afghan_Hijabi

PropellerAds

Yes there are tons of gays in Canada I bet, but gay Masjids? That sounds like false news cuz Muslims are totally against gays. And plus how can there be an Imam who is gay, Astaghfur Allah.

Yes, I know what you mean, but a lot of people from there said that they have gay "masjids" there! Allahu alam.

Edited by ummammaar

Canada rocks!!!!!!................theres also a lot of muslims

My aunt lives in Canada and :ma:She has become a better practising muslim when she immigrated than she was before.

But one of my cousins said that the schooling over there isn't best for muslim children?

sorry I used the wrong shortcut ^ In the above post:blink:

Could somone edit for me?

are there muslims in montreal? sorry i don't like ontarians, a little too boastful of Canada...montreal's so pretty...do they speak english also or only french? Where's napanie???????????????????????????????????????

I live in Canada, Ontario but born in South Africa, i think Canada has a lot of muslims here but in my school there is not one proper muslim atleast 3/4 of all muslims swear ,astaghfirullah. can anyone from the GTA tell me are they any Quraan classes anywhee

bye

Canada is beautiful.... a million times betetr than US. especailly the food, so many halaal restaurants for very cuisine. i should stop talking abt food... i m still fasting

nope, US is better...just joking.

I have been to canada...donno why but i think its most like Jeddah..cauze of the lights and stuff??

very nice :D

Fe Amaan Allah.

I live in Canada, Ontario but born in South Africa, i think Canada has a lot of muslims here but in my school there is not one proper muslim atleast 3/4 of all muslims swear ,astaghfirullah. can anyone from the GTA tell me are they any Quraan classes anywhee

bye

Depends where u live.. Maybe Islamic Foundation in Nugget, if you know where that is.

AOA,

ISNA in Mississauga (Toronto) on QEW/Erinmills parkway.. its about 25mins from home..

are there muslims in montreal? sorry i don't like ontarians, a little too boastful of Canada...montreal's so pretty...do they speak english also or only french? Where's napanie?

AOA,

So you dont like Ontarians eh :D ?! haha.. brother you will not like Montrealers any more.. actually they dont talk to you if you speak to them in English! Since its predominantly French they have some weird thing there where if you speak French to them they will speak English to you!

Islam in Canada is great.. esp Ontario, we have the most muslims here in Canada.. cause of the international airport here in mississauga, people settle down nearby about 50 - 60km radius and never leave for 10 - 15yrs later..

The city of mississuaga is the fastest growing city here. The 6th largest city in Canada. Also with some close to 350,000 muslims.. mind you the population of mississauga is 650,000 so do the math yourself that is a 53.8% majority we hold here ! ! ! ! :D

P.S. Mississauga is in Ontario.

And you thought Ontario was bad.. LOL [at] U

Edited by doomhammer

salams,

people who live in toronto..are u guys going to Islamic revival thing at sky dome?

just wondering...

Fe Amaan Allah.

aslam aleikum

yepp im goin inshallah....infact im volunteerin (toget in for freee :D lolz)... and i know alot alot of study circles in toronto...but it depends where u r..

aoa,

anyone been to this halal pizza joint on hurontario/dundas in mississauga called double double ??

** no comment on that **

Edited by doomhammer

Dear Brothers in Toronto,

Assalamo-alaikum wa Rahmatullahe wa Barkatohoo

I'm glad to know that there are many muslims in Ontario

I'm trying for immigration to Canada and settle in Toronto

Will any of you be kind enough to name some places in Toronto where practicing religion will be without any problem and "Masjid" is in near by area.

Shah

I gota agree with shahaadil cuz Canada is more safer than U.S.A :D

:P

p.s who ever know about the convention at sky dome just got to say Shaikh Mokhtar Maghraoui's lecture on the last moments of the Prophet (S.A.W) was the best. It made me cry fully.

dont worry Shah4455 in toronto there are alot of masjids and it is easy to practice religion here i am saying this cuz in my high school me, my muslim brothers and sisters pray in the school. :D

:P

shahaadil i gota tell you it is true my friend has seen the place. they have a freaking gay imam.

aoa,

gay imam??? WHAT??? WHERE?? here in toronto??