Islamic Forum
shahaadil

Islam in CANADA!!!

PropellerAds

AOA,

So you dont like Ontarians eh :D ?

Hahaha....sorry there..i was kinda joking! Of course some Ontarians r cool and some r bad...hahaha...srry if i offended neone. I wud lovvve to visit Canada and if it's nice there i woudl love to live there, and since u've talked about Miss. it sounds even nicer! Again...srry i didn't mean it to sound bad...a lot of Trinidadians now live in Canada, do you know any?

It's funny, i knew a Montreal girl and she was very nice to me...but she said they hate the Ontarians..haha.

Hm..what about British Columbia? Any Muslims that area?

Wasn't there a woman who led Jumma Salaat a while ago? What was her name?

Are the Muslims there multicultural?

Wasn't there a woman who led Jumma Salaat a while ago? What was her name?

Are the Muslims there multicultural?

yah her name was Amina Wajud or something and as for muslims being multicultural.. yes very..!

:D

Assalamu alaykum,

Amina Wadud led the Salah in Manhattan, NY.

Assalamu-alaykum,

Where in Canada? I'm originally from Edmonton, Alberta, now living in KSA....

And YES there are alot of Niqaabis driving around in Canada....You even see them on the bus, the train, the university, etc.....they are people you know, not just faceless creatures.....

Did anyone go to that convention ?? Qss or whatever its called ??..

Assalamu-alaykum,

Where in Canada? I'm originally from Edmonton, Alberta, now living in KSA....

T.dot.. :D

Assalamu-alaykum

QSS? Quran wa Sunnah Society....I thought that was in Detroit....

As Salamu Alaikum

I think there is one in Detroit and Toronto. The one in Toronto I think its called, QSS Canada Centre, by looking briefly at the site. I never been there actually (from what I recall), maybe when I get a car heheh.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news.html"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.qss(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/news.html[/url]

Edited by shahaadil

cool, sis kaneeza, my two big brothers were born in Edmonton too...me and my little brother are Habs (hehe...montreal)..

my mom says she loves edmonton and would love to go back

Asalamu alaikum aall~! :D :D

It is wonderful living as a muslimah in Canada. CAnadians generally have a reputation for being polite. Everyone says excuse me, opens doors for you, and yeilds right of way to pedestrians, women and children and elderly. Its truly a wonderful free place to be. Its easy to buy Islamic clothing in canada too and i found this awesome canadian clothing and hijab website at (www.)"http://thecanadianmuslim."]thecanadianmuslim.ca[/url]. Come for a visit sometime, the accomodation is well up to par;)

Wa alaikum salaaaaaaaaaaaam! :D

I miss home..

It was more free to do ur thing in Canada.. here in the states people look at you funny if you dress a certain way or if you are praying somewhere like the library.. oh well.. :D.. just a few more years i'll be back home :D

Peel Region rocks :D

Toronto is a good place for muslims right now :D

yeah, TO is nice, you can fins all sorts of people there...i remember thorncliff...it would seem wired seeing a women without hijaab walking around!

CANADA!!!!!!

Everything you wanted to know about Muslim community in Canada...

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.anewlife.ca/index.php"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_www.anewlife.ca/index.php[/url]

i want to live in canada when i im older can you tell me what kind of area is good and is the space of the houses better also hows thepayment like

like in england houses arent that big and about 150,000 pounds that 150 thousand pounts and the houses aerent that big which is 300,000 dollars so that why i wanted now how much are house in canada and all that

Edited by Imran_C

The best place to live if you want to see Muslim power is Calgary and if you wanna live in too much populated multicultered area then I prefer Toronto and if you wanna live in a much more nicer place and you like greenery I would say goto Vancouver as it never gets too cold nor too hot just the right temperature all year round.

I know these places personally, I used to live in Vancouver, my many family members live in Calgary and 1 uncle is an active member of an Islamic organization, and Toronto well I am living there right now..... :D

yah the muslim population here is swelling a lot.. mostly due the mass immigration policies of the country!

As-salam alaykum wara matulha

can people tell me the prices of the houses like 4+ bedrooms?? also were can i get in touch to buy a house in canada because i live in the uk at the momment but inshallah i want to move canada

Walaykum salam wara matulha

can people tell me the prices of the houses like 4+ bedrooms?? also were can i get in touch to buy a house in canada because i live in the uk at the momment but inshallah i want to move canada

:D Depends on the location. A decent 4+ bedroom house is around $150,000 Canadian here in Windsor. Upper scale, probably about $180,000. Now I know Canadian money is considerably less than the Pound, so it's gotta be around 100,000 pounds.

:D brother,

I'm sure as is with all real estate business anywhere in the world, the closer you are to an important hub the more expensive housing is. Keeping this in mind, I can tell you about the province of Ontario because that is where i'm but since you mention Canada, we can use this example too.

In Ontario, the closer you are to Toronto, the more expensive housing is. In the city of Mississauga, a suburb of Toronto 30mins west, a decent 4+ bedroom house in a fairly good neighbourhood will cost you around $360,000+! Forget buying houses in Toronto itself as the prices are too expensive for most people to afford and also if someone could afford it, nobody wants to raise a family in that environment of noise/pollution/close crowded weird people etc.

As the brother before me was telling you in his locality of Windsor a similar house would set you back only $150,000 so notice the price difference. Windsor is a nice place too.. i've been there many times actually.. it is, i believe, 3hrs west from Toronto?!

To buy a house, most people go through an agent. There are many companies that do this. Use google.ca to check out stuff. Okay :D hope i've helped you out.

:D brother,

As the brother before me was telling you in his locality of Windsor a similar house would set you back only $150,000 so notice the price difference. Windsor is a nice place too.. i've been there many times actually.. it is, i believe, 3hrs west from Toronto?!

:D 4 hours, but it's right next to Detroit. Windsor has a great Islamic community, too. Not bragging or anything, but that's what brothers who travel say. There's about 25,000 Muslims in Windsor.

I'm looking at the Real Estate channel right now, and I've seen 4 bedroom houses ranging from $104,000 to $229,000.

I live near Vancouver, and can say that a 4 bedroom house outside of the Greater Vancouver Regional district, say in abbotsford is going for about $350,000. Inside the GVRD it depends on the municaplity. The west end, $500,000 easily. North Vancouver is similar. And whatever you do don't move to Surrey.