Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iftikharalam

Two More Civilian Women Killed By Us Soldiers In Iraq

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/s/ap/20060531/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_women_killed_2;_ylt=AiuJviwBBqA5rSTp_WTzM1X6GMA;_ylu=X3DMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl"]source[/url]

"Shots were fired to disable the vehicle," the statement said. "Coalition forces later received reports from Iraqi police that two women had died from gunshot wounds ... and one of the females may have been pregnant."

"I was with the victims, one of them was pregnant and about to give birth," said a woman who did not give her name but said she was a relative of the victims.

May everyone of the US soldier die in Iraq and afghanistan in the worst possible way.

PropellerAds
this is not a fantastic event at all.

i am not celebrating a pregnant iraqi woman dying.

if only the insurgency would stop then innocent ladies wouldnt need to die.

why should iraqi's stop protecting thier country and thier oil from getting stolen!

tell me, what would you do if iraq where powerful and decided to invade your country and killing a lot of people in the process and then stealing your countries wealth! would you let them?

Stop defending their homeland and families?

Stop the process of liberating their land from a barbaric occupation?

We in the West along with our 60,000 mercenaries have caused all this chaos, death and destruction.

I hope you aren't trying to absolve us of any responsibility.

That is so sad...

We don't need your pseudo-apology, sir. Hundreds of thousands of babies already died from the Depleted Uranium from the last Gulf War, and so did happen when Iraq was carpet bombed by your "superior western civilization." There was no insurgency then, so why should we believe your unbelievably racist, pathetic statement?"

"Oh please, mister, please kill us, show us democracy, we promise we won't defend ourselves."

I say, Support the Insurgency. :D

:D

how about saying if only U.S wouldn't have attacked?

I say, Support the Insurgency

Salaam,

The insurgency have done some pretty horrific thing too. Beheadings, kidnappings, car bombs, targetting unarmed Iraqi poilice, etc. They're not exactly a beacon of morality either.

:D

The "Insurgency" is not a single entity. Some parts of the resistance oppose the reckless behaviour of suicide bombers and executioners. Western media is barely able to distinguish between Sunni and Shia factions, though the divisions run deeper.

Salaam,

The insurgency have done some pretty horrific thing too. Beheadings, kidnappings, car bombs, targetting unarmed Iraqi poilice, etc. They're not exactly a beacon of morality either.

:D Last year, akhi, two British soldiers were arrested by Iraqi police. They were wearing Arab clothes and had a car full of explosives. The videos of beheadings were obvious forgeries (Men built like Americans, wearing gold rings and watches, fake blood, etc.) Even 9/11, the whole pretext for the war was a U.S. false flag operation from start to finish. The insurgency has done some unIslamic things, but when people have no water or food, it's a psychological fact that they're going to lose their mind. It doesn't matter what their religion is. Look at Hurricane Katrina, when some people went on rooftop and started sniping people. And that's just a measley hurricane; it wasn't like hundreds of tons of bombs were dropped on their city. I don't support the unIslamic things they've done, but how much death and adversity can someone take?

i hope lots and lots of more people dont die because of the insurgency.

if they do, maybe we can start thinking about a new approach from all people to try and avoid this bloodshed. what do you okes think?

I hope lots and lots of more people don't die period. But I guess when thousands of Iraqis die at the hands of Americans it's "collateral damage." With this double-standard, why should Iraq trust anybody? Look, I'd like to see a true Islamic government, close to what the U.S. has except with interest free bank loans, but the U.S. would never let that fly because they want to collect interest, along with sucking the oil out of the region.

"And when it is said to them 'do not make mischief on the Earth.' They say 'why, we are only trying to make peace!' Of a surety, they are the one who make mischief, but they perceive not." (Surat al-Baqarah, 11-12)

Last year, akhi, two British soldiers were arrested by Iraqi police. They were wearing Arab clothes and had a car full of explosives. The videos of beheadings were obvious forgeries (Men built like Americans, wearing gold rings and watches, fake blood, etc.) Even 9/11, the whole pretext for the war was a U.S. false flag operation from start to finish. The insurgency has done some unIslamic things, but when people have no water or food, it's a psychological fact that they're going to lose their mind. It doesn't matter what their religion is. Look at Hurricane Katrina, when some people went on rooftop and started sniping people. And that's just a measley hurricane; it wasn't like hundreds of tons of bombs were dropped on their city. I don't support the unIslamic things they've done, but how much death and adversity can someone take?

Salaam,

First you said it was a conpiracy, now you're defending them. Which one is it?

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.yahoo(contact admin if its a beneficial link)/s/ap/20060531/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_women_killed_2;_ylt=AiuJviwBBqA5rSTp_WTzM1X6GMA;_ylu=X3DMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl"]source[/url]

May everyone of the US soldier die in Iraq and afghanistan in the worst possible way.

Your source doesn't link to anything.

Last year, akhi, two British soldiers were arrested by Iraqi police. They were wearing Arab clothes and had a car full of explosives. The videos of beheadings were obvious forgeries

IF YOU CANT BACK THIS UP WITH LINKS/PROOF YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF IF RULES.

also, i cant believe you actually think this sort of nonsense will wash with anyone. theres no end to this kind of logic, ill jst go ahead and say, well, yesterday, they found a bunch of Islamic fundamentalists, dressing up as soldiers, pretending to dress up as Islamic fundamentalists to incriminate the us and UK governments.

then you guys go, actually it was us soldiers pretending to dress up as islmic fundamentalist pretending to dress up as us soldiers pretending to be Islamic fundamentalists ....... etc etc etc nonsense.

and they really beheaded people, but only released fake videos to make it seem as though there is a conspiracy against muslims........

its easy, simple reverse engineer the argument from the point that suits you and pretend to believe that. like youre doing now.

dont you get it man, someone is feeding you stinkng fly infested corn ridden human manure. greasy and brown and pretty pasty.

you are eating with glee and gusto.

better wipe your chin, youve got some on there.

think for yourself and be fair and honest with yourself. its not ok to lie to other people, but in a way its even less acceptable to lie to yourself in the way youre doing. youre saying everything is black and white. muslims all good, everyone else all bad.

things are not that simple im afraid. there are millions of EVIL muslims and millions of EVIL everyone elses.

why cant you okes accept this? we should be criticising people from both side who do things wrong. not just one side or the other.

may every soldier of the insurgency find peace and stop the bloodshed, go home to their families and try to rebuild their homelands.

see the difference in our attitudes? nah didnt think you would. mines wrong and yours is right for a variety of really great reasons huh? whatever.

Yeah, you know they make prisoners naked in abu gharib, and torure them to death ( according to amnest reports) due to insurgency.

American soldiers start firing on people on road after accident in kabul because of insurgency.

American soldiers run into the houses, and kill 24 people including 84 year old man on wheel chair to 6 months girl, all shot from close range, BECAUSE OF INSURGENCY.

and now this (www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5039714.stm"]US probes new Iraq massacre claim..bbc[/url]

The US military has told the BBC it is investigating an incident in which 11 Iraqi civilians may have been deliberately killed by US troops.

But a report filed by Iraqi police accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people in the house, including five children and four women, before blowing up the building.

American dogs are killing the Muslim women and children from close ranges, blowing them and sick people like u are still acusing INSURGENCY?

what is the role of insurgency when your soldiers run into the house of civilians and kill little children from close range, you know the meaning of shooting from close range? When you are watching in the eyes of a 6 year old girl, when you are watching her cute hands and tears from her eyes coming out after watching her mother die in front of you , and than , and than you shoot her. , MAY ALL OF THE AMERICANS DIE IN IRAQ< INFACT MAY SOMEONE CUT THEIR HANDS AND LEGS BEFORE KILLING THEM,MAY EVERY ONE WHO SUPPORT THIS WAR BURN ALIVE, MAY EVERY TERRORIST so called CIVILIAN WHO VOTED FOR BUSH BURN ALIVE.

SIck people with double standards, why you want Osama from Taliban? because according to you people he killed civilians in WTO.

Will US HANDOVER its soldiers including in these massacres to Muslim govt?

If not, than your attack on Afghanistan was an act of terrorism, infact AMerica is the biggest terroist country of the world.

Your source doesn't link to anything.

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5037124.stm"]source[/url]

try this one from bbc, yeah thats what they do, remove such news from their sites as soon as possible, great MEDIA.