Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iftikharalam

11 More Killed By Americans In Iraq Including

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5039714.stm"]11 more killed by Americans in Iraq including five children and 4 women[/url]

But a report filed by Iraqi police accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people in the house, including five children and four women, before blowing up the building.

Sick americans, SIck people with double standards, why you want Osama from Taliban? because according to you people he killed civilians in WTO.

Will US HANDOVER its soldiers including in these massacres to Muslim govt?

If not, than your attack on Afghanistan was an act of terrorism, infact AMerica is the biggest terroist country of the world.

PropellerAds
(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5039714.stm"]11 more killed by Americans in Iraq including five children and 4 women[/url]
:D

:D Allah's :D Justice will take place :D

In the time honoured muslim tradition of this forum may i express the following views:

1 ) The video footage is faked, it's obvious and i will not entertain the notion that i may be wrong.

2 ) It was insurgents dressed as US soldiers. You know how devious those shaytaans can be.

3 ) It's part of the big muslim conspiracy.

4 ) The media hates us. You lot are brainwashed idiots for buying into this propoganda!

5 ) I would like to offer prayers for the innocent soldiers that are being blamed for this act. May our kufr brothers overcome the nasty muslims that are trying to stain the great name of kufrism.

I think that just about covers it.

Not nice, is it?

In the time honoured muslim tradition of this forum may i express the following views:

Odd statement from someone who joined the forum just over a week ago?

1 ) The video footage is faked, it's obvious and i will not entertain the notion that i may be wrong.

2 ) It was insurgents dressed as US soldiers. You know how devious those shaytaans can be.

4 ) The media hates us. You lot are brainwashed idiots for buying into this propoganda!

5 ) I would like to offer prayers for the innocent soldiers that are being blamed for this act. May our kufr brothers overcome the nasty muslims that are trying to stain the great name of kufrism.

Not nice, is it?

Quite ironic, considering the article exposes a US Military cover-up.

Did you read it, before posting?

:D,

And here is the justice delivered by the U.S military for those responsible for this act:

(www.)"you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5042036.stm"]you can't post links until you reach 50 posts_news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5042036.stm[/url]

yeah the troops are cleared of wrongdoing .

Not nice, is it?

Okey buddy lets bring some proofs.

1. The guys in BBC, as you know the world famous British broadcasting service, has published the video. Also there are some pictures out there. All the evidence shows gunshots. The women and kids did not die of building collapse.

2. Lets agree with you here. They were insurgents. Okey then U.S military is not telling the truth that due to their heavy fire the building collapsed.

3. I think you would know BBC is not a muslim organization. If you dont know just go to bbc.com.

4. Lets look at the evidence.

5. I am glad you called your self Kufr brothers. Let me help you out with this call your self Kaafir. Uh! and dont forget to find out its meaning.

I sincerely hope that you look into facts and try to decide for your self who is innocent and who is not!

Not nice, is it?

u can say that when muslim soldiers occupy ur lands, but until than if muslims on this forum choose to believe that u.s soldiers are behind all of this they can because yall illegially occupy muslim lands and we have every right to

reminds me of my lai massacre. the us is murdering and plundering in the name of democracy, freedom, liberation :D

reminds me of my lai massacre. the us is murdering and plundering in the name of democracy, freedom, liberation :D

You have an active imagination. This kind of comparison is like people who say that the israelis are commiting a holocaust :D !

like people who say that the israelis are commiting a holocaust :D !
An act of ethnic cleansing, bordering on genocide perpetrated by the israeli's against the Palestinian people since 1948, is no laughing matter :D

Also, take in to consideration the First Gulf War, 12 years of Genocidal sanctions against the Iraqi population, and now the occupation of Iraq with all that it spawned, could be considered a holocaust against the Iraqi people...