Islamic Forum
Um-`Eesaa

New Friends

:D

well.. like the topic says... i have made a new friend!! woohoo!

its funny... my friend is the same age as me, and her husband is the same age as abuhajira...they even study in the same class. we even like the same things, food etc... i think the only difference is that they have a baby girl (her name is Mardhiyatullah, very cute :D ).

i also discovered holding babies is good for arm excercise. Seriously! my arms are paining from holding Mardhiya yesterday!

well i just thought i would write since its the first time i actually have a friend who is like me...

Question: how long did it take you'll to make friends?

PropellerAds

Assalamu alaikum

well.. like the topic says... i have made a new friend!! woohoo!

its funny... my friend is the same age as me, and her husband is the same age as abuhajira...they even study in the same class. we even like the same things, food etc... i think the only difference is that they have a baby girl (her name is Mardhiyatullah, very cute :D ).

i also discovered holding babies is good for arm excercise. Seriously! my arms are paining from holding Mardhiya yesterday!

well i just thought i would write since its the first time i actually have a friend who is like me...

Question: how long did it take you'll to make friends?

Not long. I'm a very socialable and outgoing person and find it easy to make friends, Alhamdullilah. :D

Ma'assalama

Honestly, I can't seem to make friends at all nowadays.

Everyone just thinks I'm a ####y little arrogant who likes to act all clever and sarcastic all the time. Stuff them. I don't need friends.

You are too funny :D.. really!

Yah these things just happen.. i never timed myself to see when i can make a new friend :D!

lol br seven... :D hopefully people don't think that all the time.. :D

sometimes it takes long... then there's people like my mom, :D ... maybe i should be more friendly... but its better to have less friends who are there for you than more who arent any use in your time of need.

Salaam,

"how long did it take you'll to make friends?"

1 hour,20 mins,15 seconds,naa lol :D

I'm not sure,but usually within the first meeting with the person,we become friends,mashallah. :D

May Allah give us all the blessing of great friends,Ameen.

W/s

Edited by Aaqib Ahmed