Islamic Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jawharah

Yay! I Just Noticed My Post Count!

:D

Sometimes I feel like we're all just posting to increase our post count. I'm not pointing fingers. I know I did do that when I was new to IF. But after 500 posts (don't ask why it took so long) that feeling wore off.

Why? Because we have to realize one thing...Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) won't ask us how many posts we made, but whether we passed His message on. And that also means...when we posted Islamic posts, did we post accurate information? Or did we just post for the sake of posting? :D

I don't mean we can't have fun too. Sayyidina Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) and his companions (Radiallahu Anhum) had relaxed times. But they didn't have idle chit chat. They relaxed in the best of ways.

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) forgive me, and forgive us all, guide us at all times and protect us from a difficult reckoning on the Day of Qiyamah. :D

PropellerAds

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH I was shocked when I saw your name when I scrolled down :D I was like "A mod making a post like this...? ....mesh? :D"

And masha'Allah you are right sis! :D :) !

Hehehe...:D :D

Wa iyyaki Muji. :D

SubhanAllah we really need to reflect.

And continue to remind, for surely the reminder profits the believers. [surah Dhariyaat Ayah 55]

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) forgive me, and forgive us all, guide us at all times and protect us from a difficult reckoning on the Day of Qiyamah.

And grant you and us Janatul Firdaws Ameen

:D an excellent reminder! I was just thinking about this yesterday and this morning!!